It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old girl dies of coronavirus 5 days after contracting virus.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
For the record we have had only 387 deaths from ages 5-18 listed on the CDC since the beginning in the whole US

What were they doing vaccinating their healthy child?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well, as you can see, some people are gullible

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Chalcedony

Her parents, Nicole and Jeff Sperry are vaccinated along with their two older sons. Teresa and their youngest 9-year-old son were not yet vaccinated but were eagerly waiting to become eligible.Her parents, Nicole and Jeff Sperry are vaccinated along with their two older sons. Teresa and their youngest 9-year-old son were not yet vaccinated but were eagerly waiting to become eligible.

So...she lived with vaxxed-shedders they say. Likely exposed to the spike protein through shedding. Interesting.

Nobody sheds spike proteins, if that's what you're implying. Not from the vaccine, not from the virus. That's not a thing. The spike proteins are all attached to either the surface of the virus, in the case of an infection, or the surface of a human cell, in the case of a vaccinated person. In either case, they don't exist alone outside the host as part pf their natural life cycle.

Furthermore, even if some of them did manage to get outside, they would have no way of getting back inside someone else in such a way as to cause damage.

So they couldnt be attached to something someone coughs up? Then inhaled? I'm curious about this.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

TOTAL BS Story ............................NEXT

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Rare” is an understatement

It’s ‘rare’ for the most vulnerable people in society to have an adverse reaction to this China virus

That’s also not debated

99 point what now?

According to the media, it is rare, only if the vaccinated get infected. They will ignore it, restrict the information, and will attack anyone that speaks of it with hostility. Though you have nearly 80 percent of the population supposedly vaccinated. A vaccination for protection against a virus with less than 98% infection rate.

But it is a pandemic if a unvaccinated person without immunity, becomes infected, when they now barely represent 5% of the population.

It is all about controlling the narrative, deception, and thinking that we all are just plain stupid.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Bet there's trouble confirming any of this. The disposable names and fake stories and all 😎♾️

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

6% are just covid? Okay. But what really failed in this girl is what I would like to know. Lungs? Heart? Kidneys? I think just saying "covid" is not speaking enough if they want to make a national news story about her. The article says a lung xray was clean and she just stopped breathing same day. Not normal. How did she all of the sudden stop breathing with perfect lungs?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Sure sure

It’s fairly innocuous

Which is why so many people recover from it

99 point 9 something percent

I’m not afraid of catching it. I may have already but I will never know

You’re a sucker

Those aren't accurate and based upon any actual case numbers.

That is just stuff that you have seen somebody else say online.

I bet you don't even know the person who said it, or even what they based it upon.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

False on all counts

I won’t be getting the China virus vaccine

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
God bless this young little angel, I feel terrible for her family, but....she is clearly overweight. Who are you going to believe, the MSM or your lying eyes??

Being overweight IS A HEALTH RISK.

Not going to spend time writing a long-winded post to inculcate common sense information about simple facts on why this is the case. Ironically enough, the CDC, the same people that are hard at work writing draconian policy to mandate vaccines for a by and large survivable illness, have done the heavy lifting on "the science".

Also not going to spend time compiling an armload of stories (which anyone can find with 5 minutes of DuckDuckGoing) about otherwise "healthy" young people, even athletes, from all types of different sports that, in the prime of their life, fall victim to latent, un-diagnosed cardio-vascular illness. This happens in young people, high school athletes, college athletes, etc.

Clearly this is a ploy to start playing up the ol' panic response to start greasing the skids for compelling parents to GET THEIR 5-10 YEAR OLD CHILDREN FULLY VAXXXED UP.

DISGUSTING.

Wonder how many propaganda agents are trolling the news wires, on the lookout for young people who succumb to this illness, as a a weaponized PR implement to start getting those pre-teens do$ed with the "vaccine$".

You see, when someone fully vaxxxed falls victim to COVID, we're dutifully reminded that "this is a statistical outlier, the spec of an anecdotal case amid an ocean of safely vaccinated" people. But on the flip side, when The Narrative calls for pushing the vaccine on young children, a group that has virtually nil risk of fatality from this illness, we're coincidentally presented with whatever convenient low-hanging fear p0rn they can muster, and wouldn't you KNOW, this comes just as the pharmaceutical companies are starting to wind down their "longest and most safe clinical trials ever" for 5-10 year olds in preparation of rolling out the shot to that group.

The memory and story of this young woman should NOT be LEVERAGED like this. It's embarrassing, and shows that nothing is sacred to these people.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

False on all counts

I won’t be getting the China virus vaccine

So, provide me with a link to where you got those numbers.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Carpe donktum or JP Sears I think

Let me guess, you believe that cNn and the cDc are more reliable

You’re on the wrong side of history

This is a FARCE

And you know it,

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Why would I provide a Chinese mouthpiece with anything at all?

I don’t have to convince you

It’s YOU who is trying to convince others

And failing

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And I've still yet to meet, in person, someone who has even had it.

Worst... plague... ever.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
God bless this young little angel, I feel terrible for her family, but....she is clearly overweight. Who are you going to believe, the MSM or your lying eyes??

Being overweight IS A HEALTH RISK.

Not going to spend time writing a long-winded post to inculcate common sense information about simple facts on why this is the case. Ironically enough, the CDC, the same people that are hard at work writing draconian policy to mandate vaccines for a by and large survivable illness, have done the heavy lifting on "the science".

Also not going to spend time compiling an armload of stories (which anyone can find with 5 minutes of DuckDuckGoing) about otherwise "healthy" young people, even athletes, from all types of different sports that, in the prime of their life, fall victim to latent, un-diagnosed cardio-vascular illness. This happens in young people, high school athletes, college athletes, etc.

Clearly this is a ploy to start playing up the ol' panic response to start greasing the skids for compelling parents to GET THEIR 5-10 YEAR OLD CHILDREN FULLY VAXXXED UP.

DISGUSTING.

Wonder how many propaganda agents are trolling the news wires, on the lookout for young people who succumb to this illness, as a a weaponized PR implement to start getting those pre-teens do$ed with the "vaccine$".

You see, when someone fully vaxxxed falls victim to COVID, we're dutifully reminded that "this is a statistical outlier, the spec of an anecdotal case amid an ocean of safely vaccinated" people. But on the flip side, when The Narrative calls for pushing the vaccine on young children, a group that has virtually nil risk of fatality from this illness, we're coincidentally presented with whatever convenient low-hanging fear p0rn they can muster, and wouldn't you KNOW, this comes just as the pharmaceutical companies are starting to wind down their "longest and most safe clinical trials ever" for 5-10 year olds in preparation of rolling out the shot to that group.

The memory and story of this young woman should NOT be LEVERAGED like this. It's embarrassing, and shows that nothing is sacred to these people.

Perhaps if you did something, anything, to reduce the spread of the disease, you would be taken more seriously?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Worst... plague... ever.

Same here

Or someone who even knows someone

F
A
R
C
E

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I fight daily to end the epidemic.
....By shutting of the fake news.
Best injection eva

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I shouldn't even dignify such a ludicrous question with a response, but I'll rise to the bait crownot.

How on God's green Earth.... could you POSSIBLY know what precautions I do or don't take to "reduce the spread of the disease", when I live in the US ..... and you live way over in BuckleBury Ferry??

Granted you can likely derive I've not taken the vaccine, merely from the tone of my posts alone, BUT,

- how can you possibly know whether or not I wear a mask in public?
- how can you possibly know whether or not I social distance?
- how can you possibly know whether or not I quarantine when I'm feeling unwell?

These are all rhetorical questions,

Do Not Reply to This Message

Good day sir.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

More than that, there are no sick children, but she brought the sick kids, probably a full time job from what I read, to the nurse, and not only that, she accompanied every sick kid to their homes, and brought their things for them too.

That's impressive beyond words.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Worst... plague... ever.

I have.

I met them and their family two years ago, when my own son passed away from cancer. They were very supportive and kind, and we kept up regular correspondence, despite them pastoring a church in Fiji (I am a resident of New Zealand).

They tried to get into the hospital when their symptoms of COVID-19, and of one of their children, became quite bad. There were no free beds, and so they were sent home with some paracetamol and told to rest. They died three days later. The child recovered.

They had no pneumonia symptoms prior to COVID, and they died of the apparent inability to breathe. They were in their mid 50's and did not appear to have any serious health problems prior.

Similarly, one of my work colleagues that I communicate with in the US was quite worried about getting COVID-19 due to his heart condition. He did get it, and survived, but his neighbor across the street, who was a 37 year old, super healthy, marathon runner, died of COVID-19, leaving a family of three.

No-one can second guess this, but it is a disease, like other diseases. Until people stop pretending that it couldn't get them, and actually do something to stop it, it will continue to kill almost indiscriminately, like disease do.

edit on 4/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join