It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Week 73 of 2 Weeks to Flatten The Curve. New Restriction Mandates. Increasing Burdens on Citizens.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Exactly. The powers that been telling us for years that they want us gone so they can have the earth to use at their discretion. The predictive programming in movies and television shows has been unavoidable. Movie after movie about disasters and humans being wiped out for various reasons. Preparing the masses for the inevitable.

If they are going to have the population down to a few hundred million by 2030 (as they continually claim to seek) then they better get busy. There are millions of us who won't go quietly. The vaxx agendas and covid operation have been going well. Many have acquiesed to the injections. If they tweak the lethality a bit, they will be well on the way to achieving genocide.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Booom!

I'll tip my hat to the new Constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
No, no

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half-alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do you?

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This hero remembers.

a reply to: slatesteam

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'm sure our northern brethren have all sorts of workarounds for these ridiculous mandates. I'm in VT where personal use of cannabis has been legalized. Now that it is also legal in MA and NY, we have been having events which don't require the visit to a cannabis dispensary where prices are ridiculous ans quality often lacking. I've been involved in the cannabis industry for 20 years now and it's great to be able to do so legally.

Drive thru bars would be a trip. Would need to make sure the DD is committed for that kind of adventure, LOL. I remember the first time I discovered drive thru liquor stores in Florida. I thought that was a really bad idea, but I'm an alcoholic who got sober. It was a really bad idea for someone like me hah.

One thing is for sure, booze afficionados and cannabis connosieurs will find ways around mandates and ridiculous restrictions. Every. Single. Time.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I hope your friend has recovered and is doing well. India and parts of South America have embraced covid. They claim to have had great success using it. Unlike these experimental medical injections (covid vaxxes) Ivermectin has decades of successful real world application.

I ordered a nice stack out it before the controversy exploded and prices spiked. A drug with a proven track record is one I want to have on hand. Also: anything big pharma, politicians and the media scream about as if the world is ending, I want to have. I'm inclined to do the opposite of what those lowlifes say.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Great info, thank you. I'm working on a thread with testimonies (and photos) from doctors with extensive blood work experience who are revealing what they are finding in the vaxx vials and blood of the vaxxed. The images are horrifying. From self-aware parasites to magnetic, symmetrical spheres a few nanometers across which are displaying self-replicating capabilities, to compounds which flouresce various colors under white light, to black compounds resembling graphene, to various images which appear to show black strands which might possibly be stem cells... the transhumanist agenda is here and it is being done without consent.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
USA UPDATE 10.5.2021

COVID-19 HOSPITALIZATIONS ARE DROPPING FAST!

CDC Tracker: gis.cdc.gov...

Desperation time for the freaks who enjoy lording over people, and/or making money off the China virus.

RESIST ALL OF IT.

Hold on a little longer. You can do it!

<< 1   >>

join