It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legistlation being passed for martial law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Are we actually looking at the prelude to marshal law in the winter months?. Since the vaccination mandates are not going too well, Emergency powers legislation seems to be passed in many countries. These are more like powers that have been used during wartime.This deals with the province in Canada , but strangely the same legislation is being passed all over. It sounds like their won't be free elections anymore. These laws are usually used in an emergency, the only emergency looming are supply chain problems which seem to have been caused by the Governments themselves. Looking at what has been happening it does tend to point the way of manufactured crises.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 1-10-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just a pet peeve. It's martial law, not marshall law. It makes it hard to take someone seriously when they don't even know how to spell it.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There's a new marshall in town.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Does the marshal have martial abilities?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

More of us than them, remember that. The idea is to remind them of that more often. If it kicks off, its not going to go as easy as TPTB think it will.

Chin up.

edit on 10/1/2021 by EternalShadow because: correction

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Dont think for even one second you were ever the marshall.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Can you link the legislation instead of a video so we can start a debate in this thread?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And for the record, I'm not saying you're wrong. Nothing would surprise me at this point. None of what's happened the last year and a half has made much sense. I'm on the fence whether there's some huge conspiracy or whether it's just gross incompetence.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: oweyoueightone2

You are so correct my bad. I will give myself a few head bangs against the wall.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

At three minutes twenty-nine in the vid the legislation is displayed.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I misread that as Marital for a moment, and was wondering when we had marital law in the United States....

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Is that his name??? If so, you should have capitalized it.

Or, are you referring to a lawman, a "marshal"?

OOPS!!! LOL!!!!

edit on 10/1/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

Ask any divorcé or divorce lawyer they'll tell you all about it lol!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Please correct the spelling of "Legislation' in your title. Thank-you.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: oweyoueightone2

And for the record, I'm not saying you're wrong. Nothing would surprise me at this point. None of what's happened the last year and a half has made much sense. I'm on the fence whether there's some huge conspiracy or whether it's just gross incompetence.

I continue to say that it's both!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

As we wait and learn more, I think the vaccine rollout has not been fast enough, We are learning that abortions are a fact during the first two trimesters of vaccinated pregnant females. As this knowledge permeates through and becomes more apparent to the average citizen. Not even mentioning the true side effects being underreported by a shill media. The real-world reaction by an already disturbed populace. Will become so ominous to those who have caused it, they will have to invoke martial law under some pretext.No question about it. They will deflect the blame of course they will do anything to save their skins. But I think the writing is on the wall now. At some stage, ATS and other like-minded sites will have to be controlled as well.
edit on 1-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is nothing new.

Every time a Democrat is in office now, you guys send out the call that Martial Law and "Death Camps" are coming.

You all do remember the Obama Presidency don't you?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Just a pet peeve of mine, typing police.

a reply to: oweyoueightone2

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Everything is done in the name of State Security which has had the effect of abrogating inconvenient clauses of various constitutions or long held traditions of human rights - those that really matter to the State are blatantly flaunted while others are set up as "frog boil" due their higher importance to yet still large numbers. Never the less, all rights are under attack via State controlled media, State sponsored internet influencers and slowly encroaching legislation, all very manipulative. A common theme seems to be divide people into opposing groups - directly act or legislate loss of rights that benefit just enough of the divided groups to remain in place but not enough to cause widespread opposition. Rinse and repeat.

The masquerade of party politics is just another cover for some very evil control freaks who cannot stand self destiny as a way of living.

Joseph Goebbels would be very proud today as depending on subject matter vast majorities of people although divided can be sold on idea of limiting god given rights if it is manipulated in a manner perceived as only affecting groups put in opposition to them by the controllers.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Tiresome but interesting vidieo. Based on what I am seeing, its my guess that they are running up Emergency Orders to invoke Martial Law using COVID as a pretext but intend to use them at some point within the next 2 years to impose Martial Law in the context of Global Warming lockdowns.

<<   2 >>

join