It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saskatchewan's Premier Invokes Orwellian Emergency Declaration in Response to Covid-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

Govt are not here for us, they are here to hold us down.
If anyone still participates in their fake elections : why ?
The ID-10-T's voted-in PM Waterhole again !

Here is a long list of current emergency decrees is Canada, sorted by province :

McCarthy-Tetreault : COVID-19: Emergency Measures Tracker.
www.mccarthy.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Permy-Linky.

Our American friends are still under at least 2 national emergency declarations :

Tearyism.
www.whitehouse.gov... -the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-certain-terrorist-attacks/" target="_blank" class="postlink">Permy-Linky

And :

Covyism.
www.whitehouse.gov... f-the-national-emergency-concerning-the-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-pandemic/" target="_blank" class="postlink">Permy-Linky

Source : New World Next Week, Episode 460.
www.corbettreport.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Permy-Linky, but vid won't play. Just the shownotes and supporting links.

( A great line from that show about the blind :
" Oh yeah ?
Ok : show me one link, that proves your decades of research !
Sorry : don't like that source... " )
LoL !!!

edit on 30-9-2021 by Nothin because: Added Permy-Linkies.

edit on 30-9-2021 by Nothin because: (no reason given)

Dang !!
The perma-linkies won't work. They seem to me to have the exact same formatting as the other webpage links.
Will look-around in the posting-tips section, to see what is not being done correctly. Sorry kids !

edit on 30-9-2021 by Nothin because: Permy-linkies fail...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You are absolutely right. 9/11/01 was the turning point.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Nah, not yet. I was firing up a stretch of Autobahn just yesterday doing speeds way past 250km/h. Car locks up @ 280kmh to protect the battery

But it will be restricted, they tried for years constantly and now they might get the government that feels justified to do it because people voted for them, even though not because of the speed limit.

I personally loathe the speed limit, as a velocity and acceleration addict.

(offtopic end
)

Lmao I wish.

They don't let us have any fun here in Canada.

You should bolt some wings onto your car.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thank you, Nothin! The links you posted look broken but I was able to get them to load by clicking the first part of what you linked. A veritable treasure trove of tyrannical overreach posted there. Going to take a few minutes to pick through some of that info.

You're right. The government is not here for us. It is here for the chosen. As the late great Mr. Carlin said, "It's a big club and you ain't in it!!"

Even the police aren't here to serve and protect us. They are sworn to serve and protect the interest of the state. The Supreme Court has said as much.

Police have no duty to serve and protect citizens

At the end of the day the vast majority of police are decent people who also seek life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness so they may prosper and raise healthy families, but the fact remains that they have no sworn duty to protect us.

The Police have no Constitutional duty "To Protect and to Serve"

Why oh why are the politicians, celebrities and oligarchs so desperate to take away the right of U.S. citizens to keep and bear arms and organize militias if they police have no duty to protect us? If we don't protect ourselves and each other, no one will.

Cheers and thanks for the links and info you've shared.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Here hear. As dark as things may be at times, interacting with like-minded individuals who see things from a similar vantage is reassuring to me. There are far more of us aware of how events have transpired than the mainstream mockingbird media would have us believe.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Dutch Made Pal-V Flying Car Achieves Road Registration

Maybe we can start an ATS pool to come up with the $600,000 for the Pal-V or $400k for the more economical Liberty Sport.

Even if I could afford one I don't know that I'd ever be comfortable riding in one of those things. Not because it can fly... because it has so many damn computers in it. I'm still driving rides from the late 90's and early 00's, before the manufacturers started loading them with GPS, on board navigation systems, and computerizing everything.

Both my sisters own Chevy Volts (not the Bolts which have been blowing up, thank f**k). The first time the automatic lane assist (the car literally locked itself into a lane and wouldn't change lanes because... safety?) on the freeway in California I puckered hard. I love my sisters but I'm not even a little bit comfortable in tjose cars.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Good God man that is a hot thread. Definitely not street legal. Have you considered writing stories like that for adult publications? I jest but kind of serious too, hah!

Very well written, thanks for sharing that.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I am not a man

No it was not street legal, it was for a short time though. Germany has laws for public road testing if the modifications are not safety related. You tape a special number plate on it with a different color (red on white) for insurance and off you go.

Oh and there are tons of typos, missing letters and grammar isn't the best but it's nice you like it

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I apologize! I'm really bad with assuming pronouns. I got in a lot of trouble for this in California where quite a few people do not look like to pronouns with which they identify. I should have said human being. Thank you for the clarification. πŸ˜…πŸ™

I did enjoy it. You conveyed the feeling of the experience very well, and any grammatical thangz did not detract from the piece. I grew up around a lot of folks who didn't have English as a first language and I don't worry about little details like that. Many Americans don't use English properly so ya know...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Looks likes everywhere politicians in every countries in democratic supposed countries are falling and pushing these same measures.

<< 1   >>

join