It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vermont has Largest Covid-19 Vaxxed Population and Largest Increase in Covid-19 Infections.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: carewemust

In Canada they are telling some of the vaxed "Get Pfizer if you have moderna" Over heart inflammation. Why are some still getting it with these kind of unknowns?

Parents who get their 5 to 17 year old's injected is what dumbfounds me the most.

Some of those parents would and have acquiesced to their minor children's requests for a sex change. Nothing is off the table for these idiots.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I have a friend that is from Vermont he and his family owns a lot of land, the entire family is into the farm business, they got covid in the beginning of the year, everybody got it, in the family, they refuse the jab because they feel they do not need it as the their bodies already have immunity.

I guess the the old say so I been pushing around prove my point once again, since the jabs were pushed more people are getting infected.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It ain't the flu season yet, LOL. Besides, the flu is "gone".

edit on 30-9-2021 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

In reality it's unverified mRNA vaccine season. And it's the worst one ever in history.
edit on 30-9-2021 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

The vaccine gives you covid and depletes your immune system so you can spread it and keep the scam alive.

You just described a pharmaceutical company's dream scenario!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, September 30, 2021

The state of VERMONT has achieved the highest percentage of citizens vaccinated against Covid-19, in the entire country.

Vermont - 69.4% Fully Vaccinated!: www.beckershospitalreview.com...

However, as the number of fully-vaccinated residents increased this year, so did the number of daily Covid-19 infections.

Vermont's number daily Covid-19 cases skyrocketed from just 5 per-day in June, to 215 per-day, as of last week.

See the Vermont "daily cases" graph at: www.worldometers.info...-cases-daily

An astounding 4,180% increase in cases, inside the most vaccinated state in the union!

In your opinion, what is the reason(s) for this totally unexpected vaccine-to-cases relationship in the "Green Mountain" state?

How does MEDICAL SCIENCE explain this?

-CareWeMust

Maybe people have too much faith in it, because they don't really understand what it does, or doesn't do. I'm guessing people got the shot, and thought, they could not get it, and threw caution to the wind. So far, it appears you are only less likely to get it.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Says something about the paranoia and fear those who need to follow authority blindly feel. Does testing have false positives for colds and flus? I recall seeing some data to that effect. Those who get vaccines are possibly more likely to also get tests.

If the testing is accurate it could also be showing simply how common it is to have covid, and how little danger it may actual pose considering far more uncounted cases must exist.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Just wonder if the jab is what is causing the spike!?

Vermont's experience follows that of Israel, Singapore, Illinois high school students, colleges around the country, and pretty much the rest of the world.

Higher rates of vaccination lead to higher rates of infection.

It's not rocket science. Well informed whistleblowers have been predicting this phenomenon for many long months.

The clot shots are bioweapons, a modern day biological Trojan Horse.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Medical science tells me that the vaccine is spreading a virus and creating new strains. I smart. Science fun. Me can add numbers. Fauci cool. How much longer will the imbecile and ignorant sheep believe these globalist clowns???

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Sorry for the late reply. I share the same suspicions. I haven't seen any definitive studies which show that tests are able to differentiate between covid and flu, and I have been looking. I've also not located any definitive studies which convince me the health authorities are able to differentiate between the supposed covid variants.

I do know that those in power using covid to advance agendas need the covid numbers to stay up and the fear to continue flowing in order to keep the agenda in play. There is a lot at stake for people who want this covid debacle to continue.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Just wonder if the jab is what is causing the spike!?

Vermont's experience follows that of Israel, Singapore, Illinois high school students, colleges around the country, and pretty much the rest of the world.

Higher rates of vaccination lead to higher rates of infection.

It's not rocket science. Well informed whistleblowers have been predicting this phenomenon for many long months.

The clot shots are bioweapons, a modern day biological Trojan Horse.

Why hasn't Fauci, or Biden, or anyone in the White House tried to explain this? Why haven't any of the numb nuts posing as "journalists", ever asked about it?

Vermont has the highest Covid-19 vaccination rate at 76%
Source: www.beckershospitalreview.com...

Yet Vermont is seeing more CoronaVirus Cases right now, than it did before the "vaccines" were developed.
Source: www.worldometers.info...

WHY?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

How does MEDICAL SCIENCE explain this? The propaganda arm will not explain it with a believable scenario (except for the brain dead) as it does not fit the narrative they are pushing.

The explanation is simple, the vax helps to stop you from getting sick, and reduces the risk of you infecting others, but it does not stop covid from entering your nose or mouth.

You should know this, Trump's covid briefing made this very clear.

You would need some kind of physical barrier, like maybe a mask, to stop covid from entering your body. If only someone had warned us about this in early 2020.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Because people have stopped social distancing, maybe.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
White privilege is to blame.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Should the definition of vaccines now be watered down?

"Vaccines keep us from getting too sick from a disease...much of the time."

Sounds CRAZY doesnt it?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Because people have stopped social distancing, maybe.

Dr Birx says 6 foot social distancing was a farce.

Fauci picked it.

Virus travels 20 feet as easily as 6 feet.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It's a very simple explanation why Fauci and the rest won't have an adult conversation about this: It is a huge scam, and they are the perpetrators.

They are advancing a sinister agenda, and the narrative they promote is false.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I just wrote to someone in VT about it. caretaker of a cemetery in a small town.
if i get an answer, i'll relay it here.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

They haven't acknowledged the fact that higher vaccination rates lead to higher infection rates because that would be fatal to the official narrative.

They are sustaining the scam by ignoring the many failures of Operation Warp Speed.

The shots don't work. They only make matters worse. They spread the disease. They will never admit that, and apparently neither will the Vermont state government.

It's like everybody in government is admiring the Emperor's New Clothes even though the emperor is naked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join