It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vermont has Largest Covid-19 Vaxxed Population and Largest Increase in Covid-19 Infections.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thursday, September 30, 2021

The state of VERMONT has achieved the highest percentage of citizens vaccinated against Covid-19, in the entire country.

Vermont - 69.4% Fully Vaccinated!: www.beckershospitalreview.com...

However, as the number of fully-vaccinated residents increased this year, so did the number of daily Covid-19 infections.

Vermont's number daily Covid-19 cases skyrocketed from just 5 per-day in June, to 215 per-day, as of last week.

See the Vermont "daily cases" graph at: www.worldometers.info...-cases-daily

An astounding 4,180% increase in cases, inside the most vaccinated state in the union!

In your opinion, what is the reason(s) for this totally unexpected vaccine-to-cases relationship in the "Green Mountain" state?

How does MEDICAL SCIENCE explain this?

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How does MEDICAL SCIENCE explain this? The propaganda arm will not explain it with a believable scenario (except for the brain dead) as it does not fit the narrative they are pushing.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

How does MEDICAL SCIENCE explain this? The propaganda arm will not explain it with a believable scenario (except for the brain dead) as it does not fit the narrative they are pushing.

clearly it's Florida fault for not getting enough jabs.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

In Canada they are telling some of the vaxed "Get Pfizer if you have moderna" Over heart inflammation. Why are some still getting it with these kind of unknowns?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

When you vaccinate you give the recipient asymmetric spreading capabilities, that is they get it don't feel unwell do not need to see a doc. but spread it all over the place, they only get sick after a few months have passed when the vaccine protection wears off, hence the booster shots. Each shot drops their immune system by twenty-five percent. It's political and they will never stop the outbreak, they don't want to.
edit on 30-9-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Medical science can't nor does it have to. But I bet Pelosi and Gen. Milley can.

Milley to China:

"Release the virus and I'll give you a heads up if Trump decides to retaliate."

That's what happened.
edit on 30-9-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Science could explain it, if it turns out one of the vaccines increases the chances for getting Covid-19. Maybe a majority of Vermont residents were given that particular vaccine. J&J or Pfizer or Moderna.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

clearly it's Florida fault for not getting enough jabs.

At least you didn't blame Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. He's been catching enough hell this week.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

In Canada they are telling some of the vaxed "Get Pfizer if you have moderna" Over heart inflammation. Why are some still getting it with these kind of unknowns?

Parents who get their 5 to 17 year old's injected is what dumbfounds me the most.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

When you vaccinate you give the recipient asymmetric spreading capabilities, that is they get it don't feel unwell do not need to see a doc. but spread it all over the place, they only get sick after a few months have passed when the vaccine protection wears off, hence the booster shots. Each shot drops their immune system by twenty-five percent. It's political and they will never stop the outbreak, they don't want to.

So Vermont is a state big-pharma is using to see how many suckers will booster themselves without questions, when told to do so?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: 727Sky

Medical science can't nor does it have to. But I bet Pelosi and Gen. Milley can.

It was explained today how the Non-Vaxxed population is not causing sickness in the Vaxxed population. After seeing this Vermont craziness, I'm beginning to understand what the medical guy on FoxNews was talking about.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Just wonder if the jab is what is causing the spike!?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I reside in southern Vermont. My thoughts as to why VT may have such a high infection rate? It is a popular tourist destination for city folk from New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts. It's also a popular destination for Canadians though it has been a challenge getting in and out of Canada with the restrictions which have been put in place there. I'll be writing a thread about recent restrictions in Saskatchewan in a few minutes, but that's off topic so let me get back on topic.

Throughout the entire pandemic large volumes of out of state tourists and wealthy folks who own second homes have flocked to Vermont while largely ignoring covid resteictions put in place. They did not quarantine for the mandatory two weeks and went shopping, went to restaurants, came in contact with Vermont residents, etc. During foliage the amount of tourists increases drastically and many out of staters flock to Vermont. Flat lander leaf peepers is the derogatory term they are given by some native Vermonters, even though their tourist dollars have become essential to the economy of Vermont.

What do I really think is driving the increase? Flu season is starting. It's getting colder, humidity is high, and many seasonal allergies are manifesting. Couple this with the amount of individuals who have been wearing masks, distancing from one another, and not getting adequate sunshine and exercise.

Those of us who've paid attention know that the vaccine roll out coincided with the decline of flu season. Of course new cases dropped. Now that flu season is ramping up more people are sick. It's science not the $cience which has been driving this "pandemic." We are also seeing ADE due to covid vax which are largely being ignored or misrepresented.

The covid data is valid only if you consider the PCR test to be an accurate diagnostic tool. I don't believe that it is after extensive research with an open mind. It certainly isn't accurate at the cycle rates which have been utilized (in excess of 40 cycles). Kari Mullis would not be pleased to see his test utilized in this fashion, and he cautioned against using it for the purposes which it has been used. Unfortunately Dr. Mullis departed this earth abruptly just before the "pandemic" really kicked off... I have yet to see any health agency purify, sequence, and image the novel covid-19 virus.

I've successfully ignored and avoided much of the covid hysteria. While people were masking and social distancing, I was going about my life enjoying sunshine and exercise. While some people were driving around alone in their cars with masks and gloves, I was hiking, gardening, and landscaping (an occupation which was deemed essential in VT and not subject to Covid restrictions). I refused to allow stress or fear to have an adverse impact on me then and refuse to allow it now. Elevated levels of cortisol for prolonged periods wreaks havoc upon the human body. Stress kills at a much higher rate than the dreaded Vid-19 does.

Cheers.
edit on 30-9-2021 by CircumstancialEvidence because: Clarification plus I derped up some spelling n thingz

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Can you post a link to this? I’d be very interested to see it πŸ‘

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

In my opinion this is likely. VT began aggressive vaccination campaigns in late March / early April of this year. My parents were both vaxxed at this time. Mom got Pfizer and Dad got MODeRNA as did many members of the community. Certain sources estimated 6 months for ADE and issues from compromised immune systems to rapidly manifest. This certainly lines up with that.

It's also flu season in VT and it's cold and wet and there is a lot of mold and mildew from decomposing leaves and plants. Many people are susceptible to mold and mildew without even realizing it. Those symptoms can and do mimic flu like symptoms.

I know multiple VT individuals who had ADE from vaxxes almost immediately. Two individuals who I am acquainted with both had heart troubles and significant clotting issues. One had clots in the chest and another in the brain which caused strokes!!! Neither had history of these issues. Neither even considered the vaxxes could be the culprit, nor did their doctors. Cognitive dissonance is very strong in some people. I did not offer my opinion to either of them. I am already somewhat of a social pariah for refusing to mask and follow the one way markers down grocery store isles. πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ If people are unable to do their own research and put two and two together with their "medical professionals" then there is little I can do for them to change their mind. I just say a blessing and go on my way.

Just my two centz.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

What do I really think is driving the increase? Flu season is starting. It's getting colder, humidity is high, and many seasonal allergies are manifesting. Couple this with the amount of individuals who have been wearing masks, distancing from one another, and not getting adequate sunshine and exercise.

This is very likely. I suspect all flu is covid, but covid isn't the flu. So if you have regular flu, it registers as a covid case. This is probably why the flu all but disappeared. It is just getting categorized as covid.

Have there been any definitive studies showing tests differentiate between flu and covid?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Just wonder if the jab is what is causing the spike!?

As scientists would say, "There's clear correlation, but no evidence based causality."

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TOMFROMOZ

Can you post a link to this? I’d be very interested to see it πŸ‘

It was one of the Fox News investigators telling the panel what the CDC was finding, but not reporting. That only 1 out of 100,000 full-vaccinated Covid-19 hospitalized individuals dies from the illness.

That neither vaccinated or un-vaccinated individuals will cause a Covid-19 vaccinated person to die from Covid-19.

In other words, protecting the vaccinated from the un-vaccinated, is bull-sh'it.

Speaking of which, the 2020 FDA Commissioner has admitted that someone at the CDC (probably Fauci) invented social distancing guidelines out of thin air. No studies were conducted to arrive at a "6 foot rule".

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The vaccine gives you covid and depletes your immune system so you can spread it and keep the scam alive.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Why do you argue with science?
It is science man!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join