It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Canada They are Pushing Vaxfacts to connecting vaccine-hesitant patients

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA Can you believe people still sell peanuts and shellfish? Outrageous given the proven effects those could have. Outrageous!

i know right? and all those people getting fired because they won't eat them? outrageous!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Funny, I pity those that can't tell which way the winds are blowing and alienating themselves from any viable future.

You have your ideals and integrity though, hopefully that is entertaining enough for you.

And I pity those who just go which ever way the wind is blowing regardless of ideals and integrity.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Same.

If it was just optional like the flu shot they wouldn't have us up in arms.

They just can't resist. F### that.

They don't understand or they just hate the fact that Jesus said "those who cherish their lives shall lose it, and those who are willing to give their life shall gain great reward (which I'll cast back to God), paraphrased.

They don't get it.

They would have had better success getting people to vaccinate by playing it low-key, BUT that wasn't the intention at some point it became about tracking, passports restrictions control, and manipulation.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If Nyiah was Canadian:

Doctor: I want you to check out this here phone hotline and get Covidiot Re-edjumacatered.

Nyiah: "OK doc. You want me to check it out, well, looks like a piece of wood pulp fashioned into paper, fascinating." < throws number in trash>

How hard is that?

edit on 9/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Simply unbelievable to see these obvious lies being pushed.

"Even at death's door these vaxes won't hurt you" mind set.

Telling people this seems criminally negligent at best.

Can you believe people still sell peanuts and shellfish? Outrageous given the proven effects those could have. Outrageous!

Moot point since nobody tells lies about peanuts and shellfish, nor is there any reason to lie about those. You should be smart enough to understand that, and what is happening with this current thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Propaganda.
Simple, easy, cheap.

I pity anyone still falling for it

Unfortunately many are still falling for it. I have some friends who have tried to convince me I need the shot...they clearly don't know me well enough. I would rather put nails in my fingers and be waterboarded than take this shot...

I have a lot of friends from ATS on my FB and it amazes me how they fell for this crap. I have known most of them 12 years and I am shocked at how easily they submitted into taking the shot because they thought things would go back to normal. I want to shake them and be like WE MET ON A CONSPIRACY SITE HOW CAN YOU NOT QUESTION THIS?! But I don't...... I just hope none of them get sick from the shot they so easily took.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Can you believe people still sell peanuts and shellfish? Outrageous given the proven effects those could have. Outrageous!

Moot point since nobody tells lies about peanuts and shellfish, nor is there any reason to lie about those. You should be smart enough to understand that, and what is happening with this current thing.

He kinda dug a hole there, didn't he? There's always an ace up the sleeve for that false equivalency, and it's usually summed up as:

Even my anaphylactic allergic husband doesn't lump his personal responsibility of not having reactions on others. Therefore, one can argue that those pushing vaccines on others to live safer, are weaker than the allergic, and probably should just be left to fend for themselves in the wild until they learn how to survive life.

Maybe an allergic person will teach that class for them.
edit on 9/30/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

False equivalence, Einstein.

No one is MANDATING that EVERYONE take in peanuts and shellfish, irrespective of their will or medical conditions

Total fail

Vaccines have been mandated in Canada for generations. You're too dramatic.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Not "mRNAs" no one has forced you an flu vax to lose your rights or job have they now? last i recalled no one in Canada had mandated an flu vax shot for jobs if you apply to college/university i dont remember the last time they asked you if you had one.

edit on 30-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Not "mRNAs" no one has forced you an flu vax to lose your rights or job have they now? last i recalled no one in Canada had mandated an flu vax shot for jobs if you apply to college/university i dont remember the last time they asked you if you had one.

There have been conflict regarding flu shots, they wanted to make it mandatory for nurses here, this was years ago. The nurses union fought it, as they are fighting it now.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

K-12 requires up to date vaccinations. Not university but the thinking was you couldn't get to university without k-12 and you can't enroll K-12 if your not up to date on immunization.

So in a sense, we have always been kept from gainful employment unless vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

No one is MANDATING that EVERYONE take in peanuts and shellfish, irrespective of their will or medical conditions

Total fail

Yes, but previous vaccines have been safety tested for years long periods before release to the public.

These covid vaccines have not

And they are known to cause clot conditions, heart conditions.

You're too ignorant.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Total fail

Yes, but previous vaccines have been safety tested for years long periods before release to the public.

You're too ignorant.

All vaccines are known to cause one thing or another in a small group of people.

I'm ignorant? Why? Because I don't agree with you?

You sound like one of those far left nut jobs.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Total fail

You're too ignorant.

All vaccines are known to cause one thing or another in a small group of people.

Hmmm....no.

You are just confirming your own ignorance.

The Covid vaccines have more side effects than all other vaccines combined for the last TWENTY years.

You would know this if you had bothered to check the official VAERS database, but clearly your prefer to revel in your ignorance.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Total fail

You're too ignorant.

Hmmm....no.

You are just confirming your own ignorance.

The Covid vaccines have more side effects than all other vaccines combined for the last TWENTY years.

You would know this if you had bothered to check the official VAERS database, but clearly your prefer to revel in your ignorance.

Good luck.

Don't need luck. I'm double vaccinated, I have a vaccine passport.

Good luck to you and what ever you plan to do to avoid the inevitable.

<< 1   >>

join