It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Canada They are Pushing Vaxfacts to connecting vaccine-hesitant patients

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In Canada they are pushing a national hotline known as Vaxfacts to try and fight vaccine-hesitant patients with doctors. In Canada you cant have an meeting with your doctor at their office nor see them if you have a issue.

No one is doing anything to stop or help stop opioid crisis. But doctors have the time and resources to push for further vaccination of covid. In Canada they are pushing the two mRNAs vaxs.

New national hotline connecting vaccine-hesitant patients with doctors

On Vaxfacts they are treating heart inflammations as a light condition while claiming that those who had it made a full recovery. Vaxfacts made claims that the mRNA vaxs are safe for people with serious health conditions but has anyone seen any actual data independently to verify that?

Vaxfacts also claims that you would need only two doses. Yet in other western countries and in Israel are pushing for booster shots for all.

Vaxfacts claim.

All vaccines are safe for people with health conditions such as heart or lung problems, diabetes or high blood pressure. They are also safe for people with an auto-immune condition, or a weak immune system because of illness or treatment

According to them the Development of vaxs was swift but not "Rush"

Development of the COVID-19 vaccine was relatively swift, but was not rushed, and followed all the required safety steps and checks

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Propaganda.
Simple, easy, cheap.

I pity anyone still falling for it

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Simply unbelievable to see these obvious lies being pushed.

"Even at death's door these vaxes won't hurt you" mind set.

Telling people this seems criminally negligent at best.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

What is your biggest concern with the vaccine?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
They have to know at this point most people who want the shot have gotten it already! Why would they even expect this to work who would even call a phone line?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My current concern is that the medical industry in the US is being told ivermectin is NOT to be prescribed for humans under any circumstance.

Death to America! ... Apparently

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Propaganda.
Simple, easy, cheap.

I pity anyone still falling for it

Funny, I pity those that can't tell which way the winds are blowing and alienating themselves from any viable future.

You have your ideals and integrity though, hopefully that is entertaining enough for you.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Can you believe people still sell peanuts and shellfish? Outrageous given the proven effects those could have. Outrageous!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

' Alienating themselves from any viable future. '

Could you expound on that part of your statement please.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
They have to know at this point most people who want the shot have gotten it already! Why would they even expect this to work who would even call a phone line?

They want everyone to be vaxed "100% vaccination"

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

' Alienating themselves from any viable future. '

Could you expound on that part of your statement please.

If you need me to, you're not paying very close attention.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

What is your biggest concern with the vaccine?

The adverse reactions if you go to the national hotline they only list the known ones that already exist in other traditional.

The adverse reactions and you would be depended on these vaxs.
There are no manufacturer liability.

edit on 29-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Attention to what exactly?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The FDA dismissed the two year trials. The long term side effects discussion seems to have taken a back seat with so many voluntary subjects.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Probably not doctors, probably actors and telemarketers pretending to be doctors. Easy way to check is get half a dozen people to all call at the same time, get the "doctor's" name and then look them up of the College of Physicians and Surgeons website.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Is the govt,public officials forcing you to give you those peanuts?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I just hope we turn this corner soon. I remember in junior high the D.A.R.E. program. I actually won my school and went to the national level.

I'll never forget all of the propaganda they taught me, just take it for the buzz. Your friends will be using drugs, don't be part of the "in" crowd, think for yourself. Anyone remember when your parents told you "if all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?"

Now everyone is telling you to take the "drug" like it's no big deal and all the propaganda techniques are used.

The 80's were way ahead of the times.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Can you believe people still sell peanuts and shellfish? Outrageous given the proven effects those could have. Outrageous!

False equivalence, Einstein.

No one is MANDATING that EVERYONE take in peanuts and shellfish, irrespective of their will or medical conditions

Total fail

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

According to the Christian Bible, your theory of vax holdouts alienating themselves from any viable future goes hand in hand with the prophecy of the mark of the beast... "that none may buy or sell except he who beareth the mark." Ideals and integrity are rewarded in the eternal afterlife while violating ideals and integrity and accepting the mark doom that eternal afterlife.

The answer and path seem pretty clear according to myfaith.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Same.

If it was just optional like the flu shot they wouldn't have us up in arms.

They just can't resist. F### that.

They don't understand or they just hate the fact that Jesus said "those who cherish their lives shall lose it, and those who are willing to give their life shall gain great reward (which I'll cast back to God), paraphrased.

They don't get it.

<<   2 >>

join