It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The final straw that broke the Camels Back " America's Back " that is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Guess who it was.

Put your answers on this thread and why.

1. JB for forced vaxs while the DC Gang don't have to be forced.

Oh, is it too late to save America from becoming a nation of leaders that are totally mentally crazed on being power hungry over its people ?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the "Final Straw" is or will be, but I do know the "First Straw" was in 1827 🎃

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm not sure what the "Final Straw" is or will be, but I do know the "First Straw" was in 1827 🎃

Was it immigrated from overseas ?

In 1827, when Moroni finally delivered the plates to Joseph ( Joseph Smith-History 1:59 ), his timing on September 22 coincided exactly with Rosh Hashanah, also known as the Feast of Trumpets. 2. This important festival season, celebrated in the fall of each year, goes back to the days of ancient Israel ( Leviticus 23 ), and scholars have found extensive evidence of its observance in the Book of Mormon. 3 Over time, many key themes were associated with the New Year, and with the harvest.
edit on 0900000011222021-09-29T20:22:11-05:00221109pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Imagine if a million (or few) camels backs were broken all at once?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah, It doesn't really bother me. Political theater is cartoons for dumb adults.
Getting ready to move.
Weird libs jacked my house price up a cool 200k.
Might buy a boat this summer and put 100k in my kids bank account.
Shut off the snooze and the flu, I mean deadly airborne mad cow aids virus goes away.
I am still self employed, because I don't feel like working to buy someone a yacht.
I will have no problem finding employees now.
Doing all right buddy.
Joe is a retard pervert and the Az audit confirmed, just a figurehead for cheaters.
Unplug and life is pretty normal over here..
A couple globalist and leftist corporations like REI still playing nazi with the masks.
None have had the balls to ask me to wear one yet.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Imagine if a million (or few) camels backs were broken all at once?

It would probably squirt water everywhere

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I don't think you understand how fragile society really is. "civilization" is a greater term for people moving forward and overcoming war, famine, and turmoil, it doesn't exclude rough times.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Obama, making government propaganda legal.

Even with the broken currency we had a chance before the propaganda made most people dumber than usual.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The camels back isn't broken yet. Thats why the camel is presently just spitting

The camels back will be broken, when they start doing this to those who refuse to be injected

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
American here. My life hasn't changed.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
American here. My life hasn't changed.

People don't change, so you are correct in saying that.

You seem to be an honorable person also.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I read yesterday that the average American — after subtracting basic bills of shelter and utilities — has just $100 to spend on food, clothing, kids, medicine, all the other necessities. I am extremely grateful to to be above average if that is true.

The homeless population in my town used to be invisible, but it is becoming more glaringly obvious every day. I left a very high paying job in San Frans#sco because I was tired of the homeless bugging me everywhere I went. I'm moving again if that becomes my experience here. And no, I do not vote liberal.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I hear you, unfortunately here in the US it's a bunch of liberal stringholds cooperating with the scam...like the corporate restaurant industry. Also Walmart. They are asking customers to wear masks. Gasp!
...While getting unemployment and hitting twitter with "Stupid antvaxxing Trump fans, let's lock them out of society!"

Screaming chicken little on the internet, like everyone else, including the majority being chatbots doesn't change real life here.
I've been keeping on as usual since day 1 of the pcr driven, media colluding pandemic.
Ignore the sheeptards and keep moving along.

Australia on the other hand...damn..they have gone full on schizo.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Cott

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The final straw is an apathetic, lazy, uninformed to electorate that'd rather sit at home every night eating crap food and watching crap television than engage the system in a constructive manner.

Everything else is just a symptom or a result.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

What do you suggest...calling Rambo?
Voting?lol

What is a constructive approach to uncluck a system rotten to the core and rigged from the bottom up?

I'd say a new and actually private banking system run by the citizens.
Including the financing of gov.

Not sure what esle to do.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I read yesterday that the average American — after subtracting basic bills of shelter and utilities — has just $100 to spend on food, clothing, kids, medicine, all the other necessities. I am extremely grateful to to be above average if that is true.

The homeless population in my town used to be invisible, but it is becoming more glaringly obvious every day. I left a very high paying job in San Frans#sco because I was tired of the homeless bugging me everywhere I went. I'm moving again if that becomes my experience here. And no, I do not vote liberal.

That’s because the average American is uneducated and unskilled. Anybody that has a meaningful skill and/or is a useful cog to society is compensated handsomely.

It’s never been easier to get ahead in this country. I seriously can’t understand how people struggle other than the fact that they can’t get out of their own way.

Society has offered so many different opportunities to people to get ahead, it wouldn’t surprise me to see those who have done well grow sick of those who can’t figure things out and leave them behind.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

That’s because the average American is uneducated and unskilled. Anybody that has a meaningful skill and/or is a useful cog to society is compensated handsomely.

It’s never been easier to get ahead in this country. I seriously can’t understand how people struggle other than the fact that they can’t get out of their own way.

Society has offered so many different opportunities to people to get ahead, it wouldn’t surprise me to see those who have done well grow sick of those who can’t figure things out and leave them behind.

I started out with a 1976 Toyota Corolla , went to Los Angeles, got a license sub-contractors C-33 license and started with a ladder on top of my car. Bought 2 homes in southern California, but due to the economic slump in 1990 ^ 1992 I moved with the family to Japan and started out with a book in my hand.
Some people have it and due to reasons you nor I may not understand ( their life's situation ) , I just got to say life is tough out there once you get away from the box of enclosure of negative thoughts. Its does take a little money to get started, that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

I started out with a 1976 Toyota Corolla , went to Los Angeles, got a license sub-contractors C-33 license and started with a ladder on top of my car. Bought 2 homes in southern California, but due to the economic slump in 1990 ^ 1992 I moved with the family to Japan and started out with a book in my hand.
Some people have it and due to reasons you nor I may not understand ( their life's situation ) , I just got to say life is tough out there once you get away from the box of enclosure of negative thoughts. Its does take a little money to get started, that's for sure.

It doesn’t sound like I’m talking about you though.

It takes almost nothing to get started. Just a brain and a little bit of dedication. I understand not everybody starts at the same spot in life, and I’m not trying to discount that. For some it’s harder than others, but it’s still EXTREMELY easy.

Everybody I know who is struggling can’t stop from hurting themselves. I could give some of these people every advantage and they’d still squander it. It seems that’s the majority.

Edit to add: The economy at large is INFINITELY easier to navigate than ever before.
edit on 29-9-2021 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Guess who it was.

Put your answers on this thread and why.

1. JB for forced vaxs while the DC Gang don't have to be forced.

Oh, is it too late to save America from becoming a nation of leaders that are totally mentally crazed on being power hungry over its people ?

I know, it's crazy. The upper staff at the white house, pentagon, congress, etc, don't have to be vaxed , while we'll be forced or not be able to function in society

MSMs lies need to be exposed

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

In 1973 I found a Quahog.

Then I found three Quahogs.

Still looking for a Clam.

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: deepness

top topics

<<   2 >>

join