It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Exemptions to COVID Jab...most are denied.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I'm writing because I'm curious to what results others may have had to getting a religious exemption with their employer from getting the COVID vaccine. From the articles I'm reading most employers are just outright auto declining Religious Exemptions. Title 7 of the Civil Rights Act protects against religious discrimination. However, EEOC is run by the Biden administration and are not recognizing formal complaints against employers deny Religious Exemption applications. The only way you can sue under Title 7 of the Civil Rights Act is if you get approval from the EEOC. Even millionaire athletes are getting their Religious Exemptions denied. You can have all the proof in the world including a letter of from your priest and your testimony. Your religion doesn't have to be mainstream, all you need is a sincere belief as it pertains to your relationship with God/Gods. Even if you got waivers from things like the Flu vaccine in previous years they are not allowing it for COVID, even medical exemptions are being denied in mass, simply because the business can simply state that any accommodation would be too costly for the business or government entity. What are your thoughts ATS? Is there any real exemption that can be used successfully now knowing many are denied. If you have been approved, share your experience. Thanks for the discussion and feedback on the topic.

*Note: Please don't bash those seeking an exemption, just simply share your knowledge on the subject and advice you can give to those who are sincerely seeking such an exemption.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

Religious exemptions depend on what the state law is. New York for example does not allow religious exemptions to vaccination. Other states do.

All 50 states and the District of Columbia allow medical exemptions. Every state except five -- California, Maine, Mississippi, New York, and West Virginia -- allows religious exemptions. And 15 states let parents decline vaccines for personal reasons.

www.ncsl.org...
edit on 27-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I didn't have a hard time getting mine approved. I just had to fill out the request, wait for it to get approved, and then fill out a questionnaire. The company I work for, last I heard, is only 46% vaccinated.

I used this pre-formatted religious exemption as part of my supporting documents that I added to my request.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
Religious exemptions depend on what the state law is. New York for example does not allow religious exemptions to vaccination. Other states do.

All 50 states and the District of Columbia allow medical exemptions. Every state except five -- California, Maine, Mississippi, New York, and West Virginia -- allows religious exemptions. And 15 states let parents decline vaccines for personal reasons.

www.ncsl.org...

I got kind of slammed for this statement in another post about a person's friend whose life was ruined due to smoking pot in a state where it is illegal, but I'll say it again.

Everyone needs to move to a state that reflects their opinions, lifestyle, culture etc. There are a number of states I will not live in, so we all need to find a place that matches who we are.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Covidism and the Taliban are the only religions recognized by the USA right now. ( I know that the Taliban isn't its own religion per se but it might as well be). Choosing to kill unborn babies is the only true sacrament still allowed in the death cult we have in charge right now. That and the denial of reality when it comes to gender. Bow to the Jab and the current spirit of the age.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden
Is there any real exemption that can be used successfully

In the end, I'll bet it comes down to only three excuses that will be approved:

"Smith.... Wesson.... and me."
To quote Clint Eastwood.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MufflerTuesday

I didn't have a hard time getting mine approved. I just had to fill out the request, wait for it to get approved, and then fill out a questionnaire.

A "request" to exercise the full faith of your religious beliefs... SMH

If/when I reach that point with my work, they will be informed of my decision and informed of what I will and will not be doing. If they have any issue with me on that, I will happily move on to freer pastures and take my institutional knowledge and professional client contacts with me.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Christian "science" and Muslims are the only religions that don't allow vaccines. Which one are you?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Frankly, the problem is that the "religious exemption" concept was always designed to protect established religious communities with formulated doctrines. There is almost no organised religious movement that objects to vaccines as such. Certainly "I object to this vaccination because I am a Christian" is not a valid claim, because it is based on no church announcements, no settled doctrine.

The system begins to break down in the "make up your own personal religion" culture that the modern world is developing.

edit on 28-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I religiously believe that Ivermectin, HCQ, quinine and other therapeutics have been known to be antiviral for decades

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Frankly, the problem is that the "religious exemption" concept was always designed to protect established religious communities with formulated doctrines. There is almost no organised religious movement that objects to vaccines as such. Certainly "I object to this vaccination because I am a Christian" is not a valid claim, because it is based on no church announcements, no settled doctrine.

The system begins to break down in the "make up your own personal religion" culture that the modern world is developing.

Generally y speaking, most large organzed religions are either pro vax, or have no view on shots. Most of thier Scripture were written before vaccines were a thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Exactly. Even the famous Jehovah's Witness ban on blood transfusions is a very strained interpretation.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

See, nowhere in the First Amendment guaranteeing the free expression and exercise of religion can I find the qualifier "organized." Considering the entire Constitution enumerates INDIVIDUAL Rights and Freedoms, it is obvious that nobody needs the crutch of an organized religion backing their personal religious beliefs about this shot.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
We don't see fake Pastors like Joel Osteen and Kenneth Copeland standing up to protect religious freedoms. All they care about is suckering old people out of their life savings thinking it will help them in Heaven.

How come we don't see all places of worship across the US standing up to help protect religious freedoms.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
There was no need to specify organised religion, because there was no other kind at the time. The whole point of religion was that it was a system of communal belief. Even the principles of the Quakers were communal beliefs.

And the problem is that the "individual beliefs" interpretation is unworkable, because then general laws cease to operate. Anyone can form his own opinions about what he wants to do and claim it as a private religious principle. A man can set up a tent in your back garden and claim a "right to roam" as one of his religious beliefs, making him exempt from any legal attempts to throw him off.

Once the "religious exemption" concept starts being abused in favour of the private opinions of individuals, the only long-term result will be that it gets abolished altogether.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007
Beacuse it has nothing to do with religious freedom. There are no genuine Christian principles involved.

edit on 28-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: LordAhriman

See, nowhere in the First Amendment guaranteeing the free expression and exercise of religion can I find the qualifier "organized." Considering the entire Constitution enumerates INDIVIDUAL Rights and Freedoms, it is obvious that nobody needs the crutch of an organized religion backing their personal religious beliefs about this shot.

Those that hold sincere religious beliefs, have no faith in man, or the government.

I don't believe they trust either, and most know they will be shunned, punished, even killed, for standing strong in their convictions.

Religious exemptions are a way for the government and businesses to compromise. It gives them a valid explanation why they let one person get away with not following the rules they have established.

A person that is sincere in their convictions, does not need permission from others to hold firm in their convictions. They know, and are willing to fight for what they believe. Even if the outcome is not likely to be favorable.

My job has not made the vaccine mandatory, yet. I submitted my religious exemption twice. Once on March 13, 2020 to my Director, the other about 9 months later to administration. I did what I considered a preemptive strike.

I told them this day was coming, and just wanted them to know, before hand, were I stood. No surprises. The ball is definately in their court as far as my State job is concerned, but the ball is firmly in my court, when it comes to how I respond to their decision.

Each has to make their own choice. Personally, I believe most people have not really thought about what they are doing. They are just reacting to well established conditioning and programming.

Many people say they would starve before they would eat feces. What they really mean, is that they won't eat feces, until they are hungry enough.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If there is anything in religious texts that are against vaccinations you can apply for exemption.

However many are trying to abuse it.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Perhaps religion is the fundamental reason for the uptake of Ivervectin in India. With 80% of the population self-identifying as HIndu, taking any preparation containing any element that is bovine in origin could constitute a breach of Hindu tenets.

Same for Judaism and Islam re porcine elements. In which case and given vaccine roll out in majority religious states that are not Theocracies, it would appear govt authorities in India are more open to respecting the belief systems of their citizenry than Israel who seem quite happy to inject essence of pig into their people.

So, it does not matter if there is no direct 'thou shalt not take vaccines' in any religion, vaccine contents could deny both tenet and established cultural heritage and custom that flows from there. Perhaps that is why c19 vax's are the only medical preparation where the 'ingredients' list is unavailable, hidden or redacted from easily accessible knowledge resources.

As to exemptions on religious or conscientious grounds, I have yet to see any openly available information, advice or guidance in the UK.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I believe this is a precursor to the mark of the beast and I want no part of it. This is my line and I will defend it. I’m wrong if you don’t try to force me. I’m right if you do. I’ve had covid and I’m safe. You are safe as well if you don’t try to force me or my family.
edit on 28-9-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join