It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer CEO--‘Most Likely Scenario Is Annual Revaccination’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Not taking a booster myself. Hell, haven't even taken the first shot.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

The true Vax vs Non-Vax hospitalization stats are found at STATE websites. States know more than the Associated Press.

State numbers are far more accurate than what the Associated Press says. AP just parrots Biden's lies. When it comes to hospitalizations, he keeps telling the whopper...that 98% of Covid-19 hospitalizations are NON-Vaccinated.

The STATE websites that report their statistics paint a far different story than the BIDEN lie.

For Example, Wisconsin: www.dhs.wisconsin.gov...

As you can see, 31% of those in the hospital for Covdid-19 are FULLY VACCINATED.

Many states don't report this statistic...for obvious reasons. I think there's an ATS thread on the state of Michigan. It's about 25%...1 out of every 4 Covid-19 patients are FULLY VACCINATED.

I think BIDEN ADMINISTRATION LIES are starting to catch up with them. Too many people are seeing TRUTHS all around them, in their circles of family and friends and co-workers.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: shaemac
The Pfizer injection is STILL in experimental trial phase until 2023. lol Everyone who got it and still gets it, is still a test subject.....so people are going to continue to inject themselves OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER each year w/out the experiment even being complete? lol

You know what that is called? A junkie.

Whoa! That's pretty deep. I'm just finishing up a 3 month rehab next week (alcohol). I never thought of framing it in my mind as a drug addiction, but you're completely right. I just had a terrible thought. You know how the vaxxed are being encouraged to, and are doing, shaming the unvaxxed. We should just start calling them junkies.

The way they brag about the injections......I have zero problem calling them that. lol

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same in my location.

When I tried to expedite a fast COVID test for one of my patients, in a local ER, I informed them she had already received both doses of the vaccine, I was told they would have to process her just like any other patient because they had more patients in their hospital with COVID, that had been vaccinated, than they had unvaccinated patients.

Something they were lying about on TV.

The media is lying, and so is our government. This overreach has nothing to do with COVID or the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
CEO--‘Most Likely Scenario Is Annual Depopulation’.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Not a good scenario

Israeli jab victims speak out

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
After those horrible side effects people went through, very few people will opt for booster shot. It's a good idea for the elderly and the vulnerable, but not for the general population.

<< 1  2   >>

join