It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tam is asked to advise parents considering COVID-19 vaccines for children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Despite the FDA warnings given by the FDA and other health agencies to the mRNA vaxs. Over to the concerns of serious adverse reactions such as BC, Heart inflammations and others in youth/children.

In Canada, Theresa Tam, Canada's chief public health officer had being asked about advising parents considering COVID-19 vaccines for children. Tam is in favor of vaccinating children/youth when the vaccine becomes available to those younger than 12.

Pfizer had data for these vax for children/youth younger than 12 based on early results. But no longer term data.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Tam is a CCP agent

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Despite the FDA warnings given by the FDA and other health agencies to the mRNA vaxs. Over to the concerns of serious adverse reactions such as BC, Heart inflammations and others in youth/children.

In Canada, Theresa Tam, Canada's chief public health officer had being asked about advising parents considering COVID-19 vaccines for children. Tam is in favor of vaccinating children/youth when the vaccine becomes available to those younger than 12.

Pfizer had data for these vax for children/youth younger than 12 based on early results. But no longer term data.

Isnt there a saying that child abuse starts at home.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Or just working for big pharma.
"When it becomes available" translates to when it gets approved.
Since approval has nothing to do with safety... Well it's basically a non answer.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Look, when your own health body votes 16 - 2 AGAINST booster shots and jabbing kids, only to be ignored by the head of department, you have much, MUCH bigger issues than just what aboutism.

This is infuriatingly simple to deduce. Democrats need a win, any win, they're openly making things up now to try and get a win, ANYTHING, but it keeps back-firing in their face!
- No horses for the border patrol
- No questions for the British OR Indian leaders
- Still blaming the unvaxxed for the pandemic
- Still covering for Hunter Biden
- Still claiming Jan 6th was somehow worse than 9/11
- AOC Crying because Iron Dome (a defensive shield) recieved some funding.......

I could go on, and on, and on, and on about the contrived controversies and lying pieces of dirt that are the democrats, but what's the point. We all know now.....

Canada is the same as America, far left loonies running the asylum - it's a worldwide thing apparently. The 'science' that we've been told about all along seems to have revealed itself for what it always was - a convinient political tool to sway gullible fence sitters into voting along party lines.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My kids are 1000% not getting this. Im actually considering packing up my family and jumping the border down into florida or texas.

I wish I was joking.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Anything she / he says, you can be certain I will do the polar opposite.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Tam is a CCP agent

If you still think this whole circus is about Communists, Left vs Right, Democrats vs Republicans... then you are still not ON lol

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If large amounts of money are at stake, trust (almost) no one. Especially if they even LOOK Chinese. Not in this environment! Steer clear of the vaccines if you're a relatively healthy age 0 to 70.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
My kids are 1000% not getting this. Im actually considering packing up my family and jumping the border down into florida or texas.

I wish I was joking.

4.15.2022 ("Good Friday" greetings!)

Of all states, CALIFORNIA is delaying imposing any Covid-19 vaccine mandate on school children until at least July 2023...next year.

Source: gettr.com...

Like when Congress and the White House exempted themselves from the Covid-19 vaccine mandate, California delaying forcing the vaccine on children, should be a huge "red flag" to parents everywhere.

DO NOT let your children be injected with any of the Covid-19 vaccines.

join