It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why anti-vaxxers are twisting the facts behind the Chantix recall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Big Pharma Mainstream News Media isn't to happy that those who question Pfizer are questioning Pfizer recalling its Anti-Smoking Drug Chantix. They are calling them anti vaxxers..

I wonder how much MSM is being paid off by Pfizer?

Titled
NOPE.
Why anti-vaxxers are twisting the facts behind the Chantix recall

When the smoking cessation medication, Chantix, was trending on Twitter Monday, it quickly became apparent that it wasn’t just because the manufacturer had recalled it. Yes, the recall of the drug (generic name: varenicline) was making headlines, but many were using those headlines to make a different point: arguing that the recall reinforces the idea that you can’t trust the safety of medications. Specifically, some argued, the recall meant you can’t trust the Covid-19 vaccine.

Well you cant trust Pfizer as the company has a track record history of recalls and lawsuits and one lawsuit which Africa had won agaisnt an Western/American Big Pharma.

But according to this article you can trust Pfizer.

The end part is ironic..

By this point, the possible side effects of the Covid-19 vaccine, of which 43.5 percent of the world has now had at least one dose, are pretty well established. Anti-vaxxers want to make it seem like there was this deadly chemical in Chantix all along, but that’s a bit like saying no yogurt from the supermarket can be trusted because once you got one that had mold on the top. Gross, yes. A possible indication that others are contaminated, yes, but “all the yogurts in the history of this brand have mold?” Not so much.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just because 43.5 percent of the world has now has two or one doses many in those countries their adverse reactions and side effects arent being counted nor reported.

Including the cases of women having menstrual cycle changes after second dose of Pfizer/either mRNA vax.Of course the Mainstream News Media would never report such a thing.

Pfizer had to pay compensation Nigerian families of meningitis drug trial victims 12 years ago. Is the MSM trying to suggest this is a company we should trust our health with?

Pfizer pays out to Nigerian families of meningitis drug trial victims

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If I bought yogurt that was moldy, I would probably switch brands without waiting to get a second moldy one.

If a major company had to recall separate lots of yogurt, cheese and other dairy products, I know damn well I wouldn't be buying that brand.

Screw Pfizer.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

According to drugwatch, www.drugwatch.com...

On average, about 4,500 drugs and devices are pulled from U.S. shelves each year. The recalled products have U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval and in many cases, are widely ingested, injected or implanted before being recalled. Although the FDA may identify concerns regarding the safety of a drug, it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to initiate and execute a recall. On the other hand, the FDA can mandate the recall of a device.

This 4,500 number is interesting or perhaps incorrect, because from the years 2000 to 2017 only 511 new drugs TOTAL were approved by the FDA.

2000--2008: A total number of drugs approved were 209. Out of these, 9.09% of drugs like fondaparinux, ranolazine, etc., were indicated for cardiovascular disorders. 12.91% of drugs were approved for neurological disorders namely rivastigmine, aripiprazole, etc., Antibiotics (5.26%) and antivirals (5.74%) were least contributed, anticancer drugs (11.96%) and biologics (7.17%) approval remained constant during these years.[5] These results reflect that less number of Investigational New Drug Applications (INDA) are being filed pertaining to antibiotic/antiviral category. It could be because of research and developments of pharmaceutical giants are focused on other categories of drugs or failure of New Chemical Entity (NCE) during development. Some landmark drugs during this period are mentioned in Table 1.

2009--2017: Total number of drugs approved was 302. Out of these, 5.29% of drugs like prasugrel, rivaroxaban, etc., were indicated for cardiovascular disorders. This is relatively less as compared to previous years, i.e. a fall of 4% approximately. 9.93% of drugs were indicated for neurological disorders namely perampanel, pimavanserine, etc. In neurological indications, again a fall of 3% approximately is observed as compared to previous years. Antibiotics (5.29%) and antivirals (5.96%) were least contributed, whereas anticancer drugs (17.54%) and biologics (15.56%) approval took a steep rise. Some important drugs approved during these years are highlighted in Table 2. We observed that limited numbers of drugs are being approved for lifestyle disorders like diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disorders, etc., Presently, more number of anticancer drugs and biologics are being approved compared to drugs required for lifestyle diseases, antibiotics, respiratory disorders, etc.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 24-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I tried that crap years ago, my stools turned into slimy mud. I thought I was dying. Maybe I was.....

I still smoke BTW

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Talk to text does not understand Swamp Yankee

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

um..

May 18, 2006 — The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved varenicline tartrate tablets for use as an aid to smoking cessation treatment.

www.medscape.org...

Knowing that this drug has been around for this long and is just now being pulled, seems to only bolster the argument that long term studies of the new vaccines hasn't been done, since time travel is not yet a thing, so, to gloat about how safe your vax is today, might be a bit premature in this context.

But never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yeah , Twisting like a Brain Dead Moron for Even thinking about taking that Crap .................

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I wonder how much MSM is being paid off by Pfizer?

They are the same Owners

edit on 9242021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's sad to say that it doesn't really work like that in real life does it.

Ford's still going strong and most ford owners don't even know about the pinto scandal I'd guess.

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This video is extremely dangerous to their "democracy".

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And smoking might just save your life... Study on smokers and Covid..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

I Quit Covid-19 and Chantix with Smoking ................

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Please explain the "Pinto scandal" to us so we know what you are referring to.
edit on 2492021 by Wide-Eyes because: Trimmed.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

My whole family smoke. None of us have suffered from Covid.

The jab on the other hand...

Edit to add: I had a couple of weird coughs last year but I can't confirm it was C19 because the tests weren't readily available at the time.

Bottom line, none of us have been seriously ill from C19 throughout the pandemic.
edit on 2492021 by Wide-Eyes because: Expansion.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It's sad to say that it doesn't really work like that in real life does it.

I consider my life to be real, and that is the way I handle those things.
How anyone else handles it isn't my concern.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Great post Hawk. It's important that we see through the mist of propaganda and you are doing a fine job!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's well documented online and also here I think.

In short they made a car that they knew could catch fire if rear ended and would cost about 10 dollars to fix but didn't bother as it was expensive on so many vehicles.

There was a leaked document where they discussed how it was cheaper to pay compensation to anyone that died in fires caused by the defect than it was to fix them all.

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's well documented online and also here I think.

In short they made a car that they knew could catch fire if rear ended and would cost about 10 dollars to fix but didn't bother as it was expensive on so many vehicles.

There was a leaked document where they discussed how it was cheaper to pay compensation to anyone that died in fires caused by the defect than it was to fix them all.

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well that is awful but did it ever happen again after the truth came out?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to: HawkEyi
Antivaxer is a word that's intended to put shade on people that will survive the experiment...
Hindsight is nothing without reflecting upon the present, or vice versa?

Everyone needs to eat, it's a given...nobody should be forced to compromise their own better judgement in order to eat.

Aristotle's teaching could have ended hunger and society would be evolved beyond our present misconceptions...had he said to look out for your loved ones.....everyone would be a loved one by now?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join