It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid has nowhere left to go to mutate into a deadly variant.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Popular guy amongst World 'leaders'.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Covid has nowhere left to go to mutate into a deadly variant.

Have we already forgotten last spring?

Delta! Epsilon!! Lambda!!! But since then... silence.

Rather doubt Covid said "Curses foiled again!" and scurried off when the vaccines came along. Actually just the opposite. There's been all sorts opportunity for mutations, yet the headlines seem to be stuck at Delta.
edit on 23-9-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No. Why are you trusting Big Pharma?

Wtf?

I have a treatment team of 6 doctors who meet monthly to discuss my treatment. I almost died 2 times in the last 3 years due to my condition. I trust those 6 doctors who have managed to not just keep me alive, but have seen my health recover. Last month I sent an edible arrangement to each of their offices to thank their staff for putting up with me when i was at my worst, both with physical and attitude. One of the assistants broke down crying when she saw me return for my first office visit without having to use a wheelchair (this was last May). They have shown that they actually care about me.

Its been a very dark 5 years for me. My treatment time held the lantern to light the way back to health. How could I question them?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

A couple of hours after the Pfizer shot, his piss was brown. After he ate he puked it up. The following day he was rushed to ICU with impending kidney failure.

I'm sorry for him, it wasn't his fault but he works with vulnerable people so he felt obliged to take it.

Thankfully, he recovered but that was some serious sh!t. He's lucky to be alive.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I understand, you have a good health plan.

I'm happy for you and I'm sure they care about you(your money).

No disrespect intended.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

If Viruses tend to become less virulent over time as they spread through a population was it even necessary for these RNA vaxs that likely can cause serious side effects that most arent being reported?

Only if you want to save a million people or so from premature death. In the US we burned through at least 400 thousand deaths before the vaccines started being deployed in significant numbers at the beginning of the year. If there had been no vaccines we would have had to go through probably 2 to 3 times that many again to get to herd immunity.

Do you have any links to back that up or are these random thoughts you have while taking a dump? Inquiring minds want to know.
edit on 23-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I've noticed they're talking about the common cold and flu more, also suggesting it maybe the worst season for these common illnesses on record.

What a coincidence.

Nothing to see here folks.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
They are running out of letters

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Not really. Insurance sucks...but its what i had. Im left with credit in tatters and about 45k in savings spent to keep me going.

The doctors are just employees of a big system. They care. Their system...not as much.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here's a different take on the Covid/vax insanity...

Let me ’Splain’ It for You

Good news is not likely to become deadly, but instead perpetuate the war on it. Good short article right to the point that most people out there are missing regardless where you stand on the vax madness. They ended the forever wars in the ME only to create a world-wide forever war on Covid. It may start making more sense to the masses come this winter.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: 1947boomer

Maybe if the elderly weren't shoved into death camps, the death toll would have been a lot lower.

There are a sh!tload of people with blood on their hands in this debacle yet you seem to point in the opposite direction...

The elderly in nursing homes suffered higher than average death rates because they were both elderly (and usually frail in addition, otherwise they probably would be able to stay at home) AND they were packed in at a higher density than they probably would have been if they had been living at home. If they weren’t packed in in high density living situations, they would still be old and frail. They would still have probably died at a higher rate than average, just not as high as they actually experienced in the nursing homes. The AARP (who keep track of such things) says that about 186,000 residents of nursing homes have died so far. We might guess that half of those would have died even if they had been living in less crowded conditions. If we had managed to do a better job of protecting those in nursing homes I think the nation would still have had 90% of the deaths we already have.

You could say the same thing about the obese. If the population was not as overweight as it actually is, there would probably have been fewer deaths.

So what? We don’t get to pick the population and living situations that we would like to have when a novel virus hits, we have to live and die with the conditions we actually have. The conditions we actually have led to about 450,000 deaths in the first year.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That your medical team helped you with your condition, although heart-warming to hear, does not speak to the untrustworthiness of Big Pharma and the mRNA Covid Jab.

Different Animal altogether.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
That your medical team helped you with your condition, although heart-warming to hear, does not speak to the untrustworthiness of Big Pharma and the mRNA Covid Jab.

Different Animal altogether.

I would assume they used big pharma drugs to treat him, and recommended he get vaccinated due to his conditions.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: 1947boomer

If Viruses tend to become less virulent over time as they spread through a population was it even necessary for these RNA vaxs that likely can cause serious side effects that most arent being reported?

Only if you want to save a million people or so from premature death. In the US we burned through at least 400 thousand deaths before the vaccines started being deployed in significant numbers at the beginning of the year. If there had been no vaccines we would have had to go through probably 2 to 3 times that many again to get to herd immunity.

Do you have any links to back that up or are these random thoughts you have while taking a dump? Inquiring minds want to know.

The number of about 400 thousand comes from a number of websites that keep track of COVID statistics. For example:

covid19.healthdata.org...

Go look at what the numbers were at the beginning of the year let’s say about the middle of January when the number of vaccinated was only a couple of percent.

Currently, there have been about 43.5 million official COVID cases in the US and about 703 thousand deaths:

www.worldometers.info...

However, the IHME estimates that there are about 2 times as many infections and therefore deaths from COVID than are officially reported:

www.healthdata.org...

43.5 million is a little bit less than 13% of the population. If there are actually twice as many infections as officially reported, then 26% of the population would actually have been infected. That would leave plenty of room for the number of infections in the population to grow by a factor of about 3 before we approach herd immunity—in the absence of a vaccination campaign. That’s where my estimate of a million or so excess deaths comes from. It’s probably conservative.

Since we’ve now vaccinated more than half the population, there isn’t as much room for the infection to grow and therefore not as many deaths from the virus.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't like that reasoning, the logic goes like this. "Since all life evolved with viruses, then no life can live without viruses."

What about bacteria, fungi, parasites, organic chemicals, prions, etc? Take away anything we've evolved with and the balance goes out of wack, but if we were suddenly in a virus free universe, I doubt all life on Earth would be gone. Nature wouldn't care one way or the other and would adapt, even if that meant starting over again.
edit on 23-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Cover up for side effects is mostly likely. Here is the Oxford vax marker claiming that Covid has nowhere left to go to mutate into a deadly variant. And already they are calling it a victory for the vaxs.

And who would trust the Oxford vax maker when the Oxford vax is made from a monkey virus- injecting people with monkey viruses.

The Oxford vax is the most rejected vax.

Perhaps those at Oxford should try reading the article in Fortune magazine.

The world’s biggest number of HIV cases is complicating South Africa’s efforts to fight the coronavirus pandemic, raising the risk of more mutated versions emerging and spreading across the globe.

Many of the country’s 8.2 million HIV-infected people are immuno-compromised and scientists say they can harbor the coronavirus for longer, allowing it to mutate as it reproduces. A study of an HIV positive 36-year-old woman showed that Covid-19 stayed in her body for 216 days and mutated rapidly.

“There is good evidence that prolonged infection in immune-compromised individuals is one of the mechanisms for the emergence of SARS Covid-2 variants,” Tulio de Oliveira, a bioinformatics professor who runs gene-sequencing institutions at two South African universities, said at an Aug. 30 immunology conference. “You have this massive virus evolution, really the virus accumulating over 30 mutations.”

South Africa could become COVID ‘mutation factory’ because of large HIV-infected population, scientists say

Covid has plenty of places and plenty of bodies to mutate in. There's no evidence that any of the vaccines stop Covid in the immunocompromised. Those with HIV can still catch Covid even if vaccinated and there's more mutations among those with HIV.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

"The Most Important Coronavirus Statistic: 42% Of U.S. Deaths Are From 0.6% Of The Population" www.forbes.com... /

edit on 24-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You could say the same thing about the obese. If the population was not as overweight as it actually is, there would probably have been fewer deaths. 

It's amusing to me that you use that argument now...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

" Covid has nowhere left to go to mutate into a deadly variant. "

OR , Deevolve Back into the " Common Flu " .

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

To the first point... Big Pharma gets paid plenty more than their product is worth. Side effects and all.

To the second point... Now you are just jumping to conclusions, not based in reality, but playing to your own bias.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join