It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO of Moderna Says Even Young Will Need to Take Vaccine Booster Shots Indefinitely

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I know the source is questionable but this is becoming concerning. You have the CEO of Moderna saying that even the Young would need take the vax booster Shots Indefinitely ever three years.

CEO of Moderna Says Even Young Will Need to Take Vaccine Booster Shots Indefinitely

The CEO said older and vulnerable people would “undoubtedly” need refresher shots at least once a year, while even younger people who face an infinitesimal chance of dying from the virus will need booster shots every three years.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

They are not talking yet, but they are lying out the slavery of the boosters, because Israel is jabbing every body with them, I guess Israel with Pfizer are dictating what the FDA should do in the US.

So yep, as soon the flu season is here in about one more week, the announcement of the covid jab booster will be too.

And they will use the mandates to keep pushing their crap by force.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The virus is endemic at this point, so I can see them wanting prophylactic countermeasures such as with the flu. However the flu for the most part doesn't shut the world down when it makes its yearly trek across the globe. Some years it's better and some it's worse, just like Covid will be going forward. People will catch it and get over it or they will catch it and not get over it, exactly the same as the flu and other cold viruses throughout history.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I know the source is questionable but this is becoming concerning. You have the CEO of Moderna saying that even the Young would need take the vax booster Shots Indefinitely ever three years.

The CEO said older and vulnerable people would “undoubtedly” need refresher shots at least once a year, while even younger people who face an infinitesimal chance of dying from the virus will need booster shots every three years.

Yeah no.

Moderna can chew Biden's fingernails.

Just Say No to Drugs and Covid Vaccines.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

And for the love of all that's holy, DO NOT EVER SAY THE WORDS "NATURAL IMMUNITY", that will be considered blasphemy from this point forward, and our religion science won't allow it.

can you imagine the loss of profit if a study was to be done showing that natural immunity lasts and getting the virus is the best cure?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Seem like words of reason.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There will always be a market for the industry that seeks out parents who are willing to sell their children.

There will always be a market for Pharmaceuticals seeking parents willing to potentially ruin their children for life.

Tough to know who to blame in this day and age of unlimited information.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
His shareholders certainly need everyone to have endless boosters. The obscene revenues certain pharma corporations have raked in this year certainly won’t be possible without this “crisis”.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I’ll let snoopy express my opinion on this one ! Yikes, didn’t know Snoopy could think so many bad words !

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My question is.... I have read comments in which people compare the coronavirus shot to the flu shot and there are always those who say "No! The coronavirus shot is MUCH better and more effective than the flu shot" well, how is it better when not only do you now supposedly have to take it at least once a year just like the flu shot but also unlike the flu shot it has to be made mandatory or like these "vaccine passport" ideas going around now if you don't have your annual coronavirus shot you can't do anything? Seems like a money grab from the medical industrial complex.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: trentforce

Words of reason? despite that fact you are likely to have side effects like heart inflammation? there are number of people who have side effects but haven't being reported to the system.

This sure feels its becoming more of a profitable type and control of thing for these companies than about a virus.

edit on 23-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is about profit.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
This is about profit.

100% True. That's why Johnson and Johnson came out this week with their urgent "1 Shot is not enough!" message.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
gonna have to start calling out CEOs as morons at stock holder meetings

Forest Gumpian simpletons

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
anyone with half a brain could have seen this coming.

Any bets on how many jabs it takes to kill a kid under the age of 9?

Im going with three or four.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
he also said this:

“Those who don’t get vaccinated will immunize themselves naturally because the Delta variant is so contagious,” said Bancel, although he went on to assert that such people would still get ill.

“You can either get vaccinated and have a good winter. Or you don’t do it and risk getting sick and possibly even ending up in hospital,” said the Moderna CEO.

So I will just take my chances and "immunize" myself "naturally", as the CEO of Moderna pointed out.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

unlike the flu shot it has to be made mandatory or like these "vaccine passport" ideas going around now if you don't have your annual coronavirus shot you can't do anything? Seems like a money grab from the medical industrial complex.

Hi Chalcedony, mandating the covid vaccines necessitated the shutting down of the global economy. So to interpret it as a simple money grab would imply that the politicians of every nation were complicit in shutting down their economies so that a pharmaceutical corporation could make a fast buck. Airline companies alone have lost billions.

Mandating a course of action is usually implemented within a national framework. i.e. mandatory conscription during a war. At least when Vietnam war era conscientious objectors burned their draft cards they could escape from the U.S. across the border into Canada. But now?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar
And no one knows whats really inside of those vaxs either. Last year they said the Moderna mRNA has nano particulates. But a number of MSM today havens done any follow ups.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Let's anticipate them, as the deaths increase it will be a newer deadlier variant that will require constantly tweaked booster shots. Those that refused the shot will be housed in a safe facility for their protection, the deaths at these facilities are unfortunate but they should have had their shots when recommended....

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

This has to be unprecedented in human history, Does anyone know what next year at this time will be like?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join