It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

Its BS? you had the FDA going agaisnt the idea of vaccinating everyone with the third booster shots and you have Biden admin and fauci going agaisnt FDA decision.
edit on 21-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I know, easily, 500 people who have had either Pfizer or Moderna. Its likely well beyond that...im being conservative. Of all the people mentioned above...the number of issues of any sort report thus far numbers zero.

The only issue anyone reports is either feeling a little sick, or having a sore arm. Par for any vaccine.

I don't want to discount Project Veritas....but nothing in this matches my own personal experience.

My theory on that situation is placebo's and some nations may get junk in their vaccines like Japan did recently. If you got a good dose in your neighborhood then God be praised.

My wife has a coworkers kid got it last week been sick with fever going on 6 days now. Doc says it was the vax. 9 years old is way too young to take this experiment. I wouldn't let someone jab kids if I had a say.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I'm perfectly calm.

Am well aware there is at least one move video coming from these shysters and dismissed it the moment I watched it end-to-end and caught enough discrepancies and inconsistencies, on my own, without dogpiling on.

Much like many, I believe very little other than what I see and experience.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

Don't use twitter. But nice to see someone is on the same page.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There's a squirrel?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: GravitySucks

There is an old saying, "there are two sides to every story", somewhere in the middle is usually the truth that gets lost.

I think if the middle truth was known on this topic we would all be in better place.
Problem is they made personal health choices political....and that is very bad for everybody, and sets a very dangerous precedent.

You're not wrong. This polarization is dangerous indeed. Almost as if it's intentional.

Indeed. The second you feel animosity towards the other "side", they've won. Don't let them divide us. When and if shtf, the "vaccinated" will be our greatest ally, for who will be more pissed than them!

Or vice versa, eh?

I know you may not have meant this to come out condescending or as an example of exactly the opposite you are appearing to say, but it did.

edit on 21-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: reply wound up in the middle of the quoted text.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Subsonic

Don't use twitter. But nice to see someone is on the same page.

LOL...yes...the chances you don't use Twitter and happened to post the exact same phrase are exactly nil.

That is the only instance of that exact phrase used on Twitter as well...I know....I searched it.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Believe what you want. Water off my back.

But also know that this isn't the only place I posted my opinion.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Believe what you want. Water off my back.

But also know that this isn't the only place I posted my opinion.

Know Twitter isn't the only place I searched....

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
There's a squirrel?

There is when your typing with your fat thumbs on a phone.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

The views only go up via direct links to websites. Aka going to YouTube.. watching it here does nothing.. or any other site that has the video embedded.

(post by TheGodSavior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26123468]Justoneman[/post

Ignorant and naive is the new normal in our society. Science does not say what they are saying it says with the virus that causes Covid and with Climate change. People have been conditioned to believe the plastic carrot they dangle in front of them is a carrot because it is orange.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Dr. Gonzales...seems a majorty of doctors today do not speak English as their 1st language and have gotten degrees from sketchy countries

I knew someone who would sell hospital equipment for 40 years.
He said the nurses and doctors today and the most dumb he has ever seen

They cannot or are not willing to learn how to operate many new tech machines like ventilators.

And cleaning and maintenance, forget about it.

The level of incompetence, and just the overall slow and stupid environment.

The movie idiocracy when everyone seems slower and dumber?

I ordered a pizza the other day and it probably took the guy 15 min to put the slice in the oven, ring me up and put the slice in a box. Sooo slow.

Local deli looking for help, forget about asking for an egg sandwich. They can't even write the order down.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Dr. Gonzales...seems a majorty of doctors today do not speak English as their 1st language and have gotten degrees from sketchy countries

I knew someone who would sell hospital equipment for 40 years.
He said the nurses and doctors today and the most dumb he has ever seen

They cannot or are not willing to learn how to operate many new tech machines like ventilators.

And cleaning and maintenance, forget about it.

The level of incompetence, and just the overall slow and stupid environment.

The movie idiocracy when everyone seems slower and dumber?

I ordered a pizza the other day and it probably took the guy 15 min to put the slice in the oven, ring me up and put the slice in a box. Sooo slow.

Local deli looking for help, forget about asking for an egg sandwich. They can't even write the order down.

Been noticing loss of competence also,

A long while ago I did stint in restaurant industry as cook (1) and wait staff of four manage 30+ seats each on a regular basis with no problems (6-8 tables) Many times it was impressive to see them in full swing.

Now in recent experience I've watched larger size staff (4 cook staff, 5 wait staff) have trouble with 2 tables each as they cannot remember anything nor multi-task as they slowly amble around or shoot the bull.

Unfortunately this seems more the norm in service, trade, banking and medical nowadays.

As the reported percentage of vaxxed rises I wonder that cognitive function is decreasing.

No pep in the step at all.

Maybe there's need for a "pep n step" app

If I dain to say anything I'm treated as a cranky boomer.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I notice extreme incompetence at almost every establishment I visit. Moreso at the company I manage.

Hiring workers is a joke. Two months into training, they are termed because they're mostly lazy and just plain stupid. This isn't funny either because I'm in the Plasma industry and we are talking RN's, LPN's, and doctors....along with Phlebotomists and Processors. Most are a complete joke and a waste of space imo.

In fact, I've noticed an extreme pattern with who the most stupid and lazy are. I'll give ya two guesses...but you'll only need one.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think the reason many outside the fringes aren't panicking is because out of hundreds of millions, it's still a very small percentage that have issues they consider more serious than what they've been told the virus will do to them. With the current state of censorship, they'll never know if it's actually more widespread than that or if long term complications are in our futures. It'll likely be treated like Bldg 7 questioners.

So with all the greedy leeches making money off this pandemic, the governments gaining more power in yet another boogeyman crisis, the political currency, people have become even more cynical, willfully ignorant and indifferent to the costs.

For the left it's the perfect way to attack those that value freedom and independence over safety real or imagined.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Today somebody I know told me his co-worker was rushed to the hospital within the last week with a serious heart condition, the hospital told him the vaccine caused it, he took his second shot in June.

At least they admitted it, how many health care facilities won't admit it when it happens.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

how many health care facilities won't admit it when it happens.

I dont think they will able to cover up this kind of stuff or blaming it on the unvaxed..

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The video now has over 3,880,000 views....in less than 3 days. Word is getting around
edit on 22-9-2021 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join