It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxed Celebrity Gets Covid and Continues to Preach GET INJECTED TOO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

It is odd to see a celeb get vaccinated, then get sick, but still preach the jab. Maybe scared of getting on a bad list?
edit on 19-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That is false and has always been false. Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines can incite changes that enable diseases to escape their control.

No, it's why vaccines have eliminated disease (polio, smallpox, etc). Viruses are not biological agents. When ppl are vaccinated, and not ignorant assholes.

Seriously? A Virus is indeed biological. Look who's talking about ignorance.

Biologic somewhat, bacteriologic, no. Antibiotics don't work on viruses.
edit on 19-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That is false and has always been false. Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines can incite changes that enable diseases to escape their control.

No, it's why vaccines have eliminated disease (polio, smallpox, etc). Viruses are not biological agents. When ppl are vaccinated, and not ignorant assholes.

Seriously? A Virus is indeed biological. Look who's talking about ignorance.

Biologic yes, bacteriologic, no. Antibiotics don't work on viruses.

Never said anti-biotics worked on virus. This below is exactly what I said before. Re-read and understand it.
Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines can incite changes that enable diseases to escape their control
edit on 19-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

This below is exactly what I said before.

vaccines can incite changes that enable diseases to escape their control

False.

Bacteria can become resistance to antibiotics. Viruses largely do not, which is why vaccines work. Again, see polio, smallpox, etc, and why those disease have largely been eradicated through vaccine.

You're pushing false information and it has been already been disproved time and again.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

LOL!

Vaccines are NOT antibiotics! The action is similar in vaccines that fight virus and how it can cause a virus to mutate. Similar to how antibiotics can cause bacteria to become resistant to them. Two seperate things but much alike. Is that clear now?

edit on 19-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If the vaccine stopped me from getting covid I would strongly consider taking it. If the vaccine kept from spreading covid I would strongly consider taking it. But the fact that it MIGHT lessen my symptoms IF i get covid, just doesn't seem worth the risk of the damage this vaccine MIGHT do to me down the road or maybe, just maybe in some cases in my immediate future.

It freaks me out how hard they push with the lottery drawings if you get vaccinated, the free food if you get it and some cases giving you cash. Just to lessen my symptoms? Really? And now of course when everyone is not choosing to get it along come the mandates. I do not trust the people saying it's ok, it's fine, it will not hurt you and as one poster likes to say we are all tickety boo(something like that anyway). Not to mention the anger of the people that have been vaccinated towards those who choose not to. It all weirds me out. And as it stands now, knowing the fact that I can still contract it after vaccination, still pass it along and kill grandma afterward, I will choose to wait, at least as long as that is even possible.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

The action is similar in vaccines that fight virus and how it can cause a virus to mutate

Except vaccines do not cause a virus to mutate.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

The whole "it would have been so much worse!" routine annoys the hell out of me. You cannot prove a negative, this is the appeal to ignorance fallacy.. ."I'm only alive because of the vaccine and because no one has got covid whom has been vaccinated, gone back and time then not gotten vacvi ated and died, therefore my conclusion is bulletproof!, now get vaxxed so I don't die from my vaccine that's will save my life... "

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The action is similar in vaccines that fight virus and how it can cause a virus to mutate

Except vaccines do not cause a virus to mutate.

I suggest the vaccinated work on a bucket list

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The clot shot...
Check this one out

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I live here in Vegas and I know for a fact that's some BS. I live by like 4 hospitals within a mile of just my house and its a big ass city. Hospitals were never at capacity.

And if they are reaching capacity, could be the numbers of staff quitting due to vax mandates and just the sheer unethical position they are being put in.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Vaxxed Celebrity Gets Covid and Continues to Preach GET INJECTED TOO

Shill gonna do what a shill gonna do.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
you are correct the virus doesnt need to change to infect an unvaxxed person... the virus does in fact need to change once something foreign is introduced into the human body to fight against said infection. Ebola is the perfect example there is the Ebola virus and there is the antibiotic resistant Ebola virus.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
a reply to: Chance321

I concur. Why would it need to mutate to attack the unvaccinated?

Unvaccinated cause the mutations.

Viruses mutate to survive.

By your logic our natural immune systems are more powerful than your weedy jabbed up asses causing the virus to mutate.

Do you not see something wrong with your logic here?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm glad I am married to a pureblood.
The dating scene right now would be intense.

Do you have any stds?
No
Ok good, me neither!
Did you get the vaccine?
Of course!!
Ok, nice
(Texts buddy to call me and fake an emergency)

That big covid meeting had some interesting statements in it.

Lulz!

I wish I had found a pureblood before all of this, it is bad out here.

Good for you!

It is a disaster out here.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

No, i think you should be locked away and not allowed any freedom until you take a medical therapy which doesn't even stop you spreading the flu.

Thank you!

Honestly I think we should just find those who are capable of getting even the common cold and isolate them in a vacation camp to protect those of us the CDC deems fit to freely live. Sneezing should be banned and immediately result in a free train ride to roam amongst the others with defective genes.

I mean honestly, how is there anyone who does not trust an industry started by Eugenic maniacs like the Rockefellers, it is shocking that people believe they should have bodily autonomy, FFS it is 2021.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
I am sick of vaxxed people who get sick with covid preaching from their sick beds to get vaccinated. No. I will not. And I will keep telling everyone to keep holding firm and DO not get injected with this crap.

First, they said the injections would protect from getting covid. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo.....
Next, they said the injections would keep you from spreading covid to others. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo....
Then, they said the injections would lesson your symptoms if you got covid. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo.....

BUT THEY STILL PUSH YOU GET THE INJECTIONS - because blah blah blah blah blah - unvaxxinted blah blah blah blah.

I am now more than ever convinced the poisonous injection IS spreading covid and some who got injected got a placebo. There is no other explanation since they have not only changed their definition of 'vaccine' but changed what this injection's purpose is.

Chris Rock reveals he has COVID-19: The comedian, 56, says 'trust me you don't want this' as he urges fans to get vaccinated

Rock said on Sunday he just 'found out' that he has contracted COVID-19
The stand-up comedian told his fans 'trust me you don't want this'
He also told followers they should get the jab as he said, 'Get vaccinated'

I have done my due diligence and let him know what an idiot he is - via TWITTER. And I have noticed, so have hundreds if not thousands of others.

I don't even know where to start...

Your OP is so misguided, so full of lies and ridiculous statements that I'm almost at a loss..

If you don't understand the advice given to you, then you are the problem my friend... Dragging a load of idiots along with you by posting this crap is almost as sad as not understanding the advice in the first place...

"First, they said the injections would protect from getting covid. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo....."

WRONG - They said it would lessen the symptoms, but it could also have a small affect on trasmission, they literally NEVER said it would stop you from getting it 100%...

Next, they said the injections would keep you from spreading covid to others. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo....

WRONG - They said it could possibly help with lowering your viral load, therefore you shouldn't infect as many others...

Then, they said the injections would lesson your symptoms if you got covid. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo.....

WRONG - Clearly this is 100% correct, if you can't glean this from the statistics then you're an idiot... It's very clear to see if you understand the data.. You clearly don't...

Try reading somethign outside of your Anti-Vax echo chamber once in a while.. Your OP is a joke...

PA

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say the poke or "jab" is purely a therapeutic at this point and not a cure. Yes, point, pun intended. I'm pretty sure I got covid last summer, I spent a few days feeling like crap, was always hot like my face was on fire, and was experiencing migraines and I dont have a history of migraine. I also think i got covid again last month because I spent a few days with shortness of breath. Like every 30 seconds I was trying to catch my breath, it was almost impossible to sleep. Moral of the story; I believe in antibodies and "almost" immunity if you've had covid before and will not be getting the vax. I'm a walking talking example. That's LITERALLY science.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: shaemac

Every single shred of evidence points to this being true.

Except for the 20% death rate of those who are vaccinated that are dying who get covid.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join