It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Doctor Signs Vaccine Exemptions and the cops show up, like WTF?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
The post was about a doctor in Ontario Canada. Bbbuuutt, I think the poster blew it up out of proportion. The story about the doctor signing exemption letters and the police show up??? please read it again. The police showed up because locals thought , with the crowd, that there was a possibility of violence, NOT about the doctor signing anything.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What freedoms are stolen?

You've lost the plot matey I'd have a sit back and rethink your attitude towards all this or it will make you far
more Ill than a vaccination ever could.

a reply to: glen200376

edit on 19/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It would be if the tests were false I agree.

Here in the UK well over 90 percent come back negative.

a reply to: Joneselius

Thats some pandemic you got there then.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
We do a lot of tests.

And the population is over 80 percent vaccinated in adults and most folks are pretty savvy.

We've got no restrictions here or talk of mandates, deaths and hospitalisations are down.

We've got a pandemic here yes but it's getting under control for now.

a reply to: everyone

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

There are some medical reasons for vaccine exemptions, and some people should be allowed to get them.

But the implication that 500 people could just turn up and get an exemption certificate sounds a bit suspect.

If the doctor was open for 12 hours, that would imply that he only saw each person for one Minute and 26 Seconds, without breaks, which is hardly enough time for him to properly diagnose that many patients.

If the doctor took $20 per patient, that is $10,000 total from that batch.

edit on 19/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I have a bunch of family members with a hereditary clotting disorder, and I am a M.D.; so, thanks for this information. I planned to write similar letters for about 5 relatives, whom I know have this disorder (in my family, it is Factor V Leiden - an autosomal dominant pro-clotting disorder of coagulation).

I might use what this guy has written as a template, but first, I am also talking with my lawyer just in case

EDIT TO ADD: I just have a bad feeling about vaccinating factor V Leiden patients with something that could have ANY pro-coagulant / increased clotting problems at all. I would rather be hesitant to have people vaccinated, as opposed to killing people with clots - and even very small clots in the wrong places can kill, unfortunately. My family members have historically tended to die from clot-related issues., and a number of them have already had significant clots such as DVT's and myocardial infarctions already. If they want the vaccines, it is their choice of course, but I want to allow them an alternative if possible.

This vaccine / these vaccines really should NOT be mandatory for everyone despite all other variables. That is a load of baloney there, and it makes me skeptical of the whole process!
edit on 19-9-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

How many cycles do you guys run the PCR tests at? Do you even know?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Chicken feed.
I'm sure he makes more than that every week.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Unbelievable.... people promoting this unproven poison like a bunch of snake oil salesmen. Hey, no agenda here, it's all goooood.

Nevermind that Trump did everything to get banned, setting the stage for media control.
Nevermind that Fauci, who funded the virus research, is still in charge of the pandemic..... Unbelievable!
Nevermind the people who suffer adverse reactions.... including a mild death, have their voices taken away from them.... (and not all from adverse reactions)
Nevermind they promote this poison from a company that has amongst the worst track record of deciet and corruption.
Nevermind that the metallic vax doesn't even work.
Nevermind they pushed a China puppet to direct the narrative on the masses..... China love you long time!

Since when did critical thinking become obsolete?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Chicken feed.
I'm sure he makes more than that every week.

A week of that (assuming 5 working days) would be $50,000.

The current average annual income in the USA (based upon 2nd quarter 2021 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics weekly median income) is $51,480.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yeah. I know.

It was a joke. Sort of. But physicians probably do a little better than the median, on average.

Even I do, but not $50 a week.

edit on 9/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There are some medical reasons for vaccine exemptions, and some people should be allowed to get them.

But the implication that 500 people could just turn up and get an exemption certificate sounds a bit suspect.

If the doctor was open for 12 hours, that would imply that he only saw each person for one Minute and 26 Seconds, without breaks, which is hardly enough time for him to properly diagnose that many patients.

He was probably spending about 2 minutes a patient, maybe more, but from what I could see, people were bringing their health information. I am pretty sure if a doctor sees inflammation issues, autoimmune issues, cardiac, pulmonary, clotting, etc issues, they can make a determination. A mechanic feels the rotor on disk brakes and says, "hey, you need new rotors and brake shoes because there are groves," that takes less than two minutes as well. I agree, he's is bringing in $10k in that case, but, he also has costs for everything required to make these "exemptions," not profits, costs. Maybe in winding up his practice, he will want to pay his nurses extra because they are going to be screwed over by the government as well. So even though you say he's making $10k, he is only bringing in $10k. There is no indication that would be profit because there are substantial costs involved in running a practice.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/19.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I have a bunch of family members with a hereditary clotting disorder, and I am a M.D.; so, thanks for this information. I planned to write similar letters for about 5 relatives, whom I know have this disorder (in my family, it is Factor V Leiden - an autosomal dominant pro-clotting disorder of coagulation).

I might use what this guy has written as a template, but first, I am also talking with my lawyer just in case

EDIT TO ADD: I just have a bad feeling about vaccinating factor V Leiden patients with something that could have ANY pro-coagulant / increased clotting problems at all. I would rather be hesitant to have people vaccinated, as opposed to killing people with clots - and even very small clots in the wrong places can kill, unfortunately. My family members have historically tended to die from clot-related issues., and a number of them have already had significant clots such as DVT's and myocardial infarctions already. If they want the vaccines, it is their choice of course, but I want to allow them an alternative if possible.

This vaccine / these vaccines really should NOT be mandatory for everyone despite all other variables. That is a load of baloney there, and it makes me skeptical of the whole process!

I'd have a bad feeling as well. Especially when capillary leakage occurs and 75-85% of that mRNA/rDNA end up traveling through veins while endothelial cells are destroyed along the way and additional clotting occurs. Also as spike protein creation and feathering occurs inside the blood vessels at the ends of capillaries in those endothelial cells, which will cut off the ATP/ADP cycle to cells downstream killing those cells via cachexia.

Little micro-strokes in every organ in your body. You can just imagine the clotting moving downstream towards the heart, always growing until it reaches the point where it will cause a pulmonary embolism or stroke. In the brain however, micro-strokes appear to make changes to behavior and thinking processes.

I have been watching people develop personality disorders since the jabs started rolling out and it's getting worse. Which is one of the reasons I was looking for pre-jab and post-jab cerebral MRIs. Just to verify that the changes in brain function of the jab'd are physically driven by micro-strokes rather than psychologically driven through social pressures.

If you are in Canada/Ontario, the College of Physicians and Surgeons will get on your case, just like they did with Hassell. There certainly isn't a legal issue with writing these exemptions, it is more an ethics problem with the college and government. If I could write them, I would, but I just have PhD in physics. I have stood on my ethics before, to the point where I actually lost $32 million, because I wouldn't commit tax and public funds fraud. Looking back, some would say I made a mistake, but I would rather have some form of ethical and moral code and be able to live with my actions (even if once upon a time I was in the business of death with the military and CI overseas). I am not suggesting anything in particular here, except that you have to be able to live with your decisions.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

How many cycles do you guys run the PCR tests at? Do you even know?

PCR amplification is generally 2e40 to 2e45 in Canada I believe, so 40-45 cycles (or doublings) as it is exponential amplification. Anything over 26 iterations produces an exponentially increasing error starting with an error rate of around 1-3%. So 35-45 cycles is nothing but "bunk" creating all false positives and false negatives. As the inventor said, "You can find anything in anybody using this process."

Kary Mullis on PCR testing in Bitchute Link

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Here is the best reason for vaccine exceptions that you speak of...medically.

Number one reason...drum roll please..

I decide and no one else what goes into MY BODY in any shape or form....ya think?

originally posted by: chr0naut

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think its time you find somewhere else to attempt your pathetic poisoning of minds.

If you read it better...you will see the words and/or in there.

Its a pretty nice way to word it without lies or crimes.

And quite rightly so

What did they expect?

It's right that a GP should be able to give a letter like this if it's legit but this was always going to be just a publicity stunt and he'll likely be in a lot of trouble and quite rightly so.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I like you

originally posted by: glen200376

Good grief man do you realise how overdramatically absurd you sound when you say things like that.

I work on a covid testing site. People come of their own accord to have a partially assisted swab test to see if they have covid 19 or not.

If you want to pretend I'm doing things on the same level as a gulag guard then feel free but it will make you look like a bit of a bellend.

a reply to: glen200376

So you test healthy people to see if they are ill?
You must have caught it numerous times or do you wear a hazmat suit?
You are part of the problem,the manufactured casedemic.
Just goes to show that morals are lacking nowadays as long as you can milk the taxpayers purse.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The post was about a doctor in Ontario Canada. Bbbuuutt, I think the poster blew it up out of proportion. The story about the doctor signing exemption letters and the police show up??? please read it again. The police showed up because locals thought , with the crowd, that there was a possibility of violence, NOT about the doctor signing anything.

What I heard after I left from a friend still there, who was inside the offices waiting, that the college of physicians and surgeons, had the police shut him down and by doing that forced everyone to leave. So blown out of proportion, no, i don't think so. The doctor was so distressed that he couldn't help people, I was told the idiot college and the cops literally had him in tears.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well unless I'm in violation of the forum rules or you are the owner of ATS you are out of luck.

Your opinions on my opinions are pretty much worth the same as my opinions.

That's nothing in case you didn't know.

a reply to: Faeded

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

OK, just to be clear, this man is supposed to be signing exemption forms claiming that he had an existing professional relationship with people ... for anyone who showed up?

That sounds illegal to me.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join