It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Vaccine Horror or Success Story Here

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Reading through thread after thread, it’s apparent that we have a great divide. Those that trust the new ‘vaccines’ and those that don’t.

I’ve heard plenty of horror stories posted online and from random people in person. All in all, most of them I didn’t know well enough to be able to trust them on their assertions — with the exception of 2 people. The intention of this thread is to compile the trusted sources, from members here on ATS.

I’ll start with the most egregious example I have. Just yesterday, I was in a meeting with my graphic designer. We have never discussed the vaccines or either of our viewpoints on them. Somehow the topic came up yesterday. Without any prompt from me, she informed me that her first cousin, a 30 year old healthy, active, male adult, received his first vaccine 3 months ago. Got the second shot within 3 weeks after that. Fast forward to 2 months after the first shot, he had a heart attack and died of “an enlarged heart” less than a month ago. She just got back from attending his funeral.

Second case. One of my employees lives in a retirement community. Very close and tight knit. While these folks are more in the vulnerable zone due to age, you cannot deny the timing. 3 separate friends of hers, all got the vaccine back in April. All 3 friends were dead within less than a week of the very first dose. One died the day after. Another died 3 days later. The third died 6 days after the first shot. For full transparency, they were all 70+ years old.

I understand this is all anecdotal. However, what irrefutable truth do we have regarding these vaccines? Will your government and MSM tell you the truth? Will they suppress facts? Considering the push for everyone to get vaccinated, do you think they would ever admit it was a mistake — even if it was so painfully obvious?

Time is the only true test. Which has me completely bewildered at all those who vehemently support this experiment. I’m not saying they are bad. What I am saying is — how could anyone possibly know???

edit on 18-9-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Don't have any horror stories. From myself or others.

Sorry, but your premise does seem to be biased.

edit on 9/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Don't have any horror stories. From myself or others.

Have you got a microscope?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

ETA, after further thought, I agree with you, Phage. Must be the first time. I’ve changed the title to INCLUDE success stories. Fair is fair.

The point of the thread is to share experiences. Those are my personal experiences. Biased or not, that is what I’ve seen and heard.

And you’re welcome to share yours.

On another note, have you heard of any vaccination success stories? Not dying from it, would not be considered a success, BTW. Not getting COVID-19 when you know you’ve heavily been in contact with it, would be considered a success story. Im not hearing that people aren’t getting it after the vaccines have been administered.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

My job is mandated to be vaccinated. No one resigned, some thought about it but didn’t. Approx 300 people in total and no one died. I got the sniffles for about a day an half after the second shot. That’s my horror story.

edit on 18-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

My job is mandated to be vaccinated. No one resigned, some tonight about it but didn’t. Approx 300 people in total and no one died. I got the singles for about a day an half after the second shot. That’s my horror story.

Thank you. Happy to hear no one has had issues.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Got the jab twice, and nothing magnetic sticks to me, nor have any appendages fallen off.

Same with all those I know who have received it.

The horror.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Being ordered to get vaxed or lose my job & rights to benefits was kinda' horrifying. Receiving a stealth waver shortly thereafter politely insisting I admit my willing compliance was cute. I filled out the waver making it clear I was being forced to be vaccinated under economic threat, etc. The waver came back with orders it be rewritten without personal objection. Failure to comply is considered a letter of resignation. That was also horrifying. The actual jab itself happened in about 2 minutes tops with a sit period of 15 minutes. The nurse with her tatted up arms was horrifying. Professionals really should cover those things. A refreshment table would have been nice. Mostly the only adverse affect I've experienced so far is the loss of human rights while being herded with the rest of the covid cash cows.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Mostly the only adverse affect I've experienced so far is the loss of human rights

I’d consider that pretty horrifying.

Had an interview with a potential employee a couple hours ago. His biggest prerequisite was that we do not mandate vaccines to work for us. He’s ready to quit his job as they are moving closer to mandates at his current position.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Not something I'll ever likely forget either. How can anyone look at their employer the same way again after such an abuse? There's a lot of folks capable of scuttling a lot of ships if they're PO'ed enough. Watching local business dying while covid rakes in billions is also pretty horrifying. microbes must have a global accountant.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Not something I'll ever likely forget either.

Mandating it puts a great deal of responsibility on their shoulders. Especially, If it turns out to be more harmful than good.

Far too many people have taken the shot. This is one of those few circumstances where I’m sincerely hoping that I’m wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't personally know of a single horror story, and that includes myself.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well a friend just died from covid. Sixty-nine years old and double jabbed. Took him out in six days start to finish.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Well a friend just died from covid. Sixty-nine years old and double jabbed. Took him out in six days start to finish.

Cause of death was listed as Covid? Did they have any pre-existing health issues?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
Sorry man

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Union mandated vaccine to work on set. Our local is 1028 strong, my crew is 15, we are a very tight brother/sisterhood No one has died.

iatse.net...

I'm Also SAG/AFTRA vaccine mandated as well 160,000 strong... I haven't heard of anyone dying from the jab.

www.sagaftra.org...

Sorry, this probably isn't what you want to hear. Confirmation bias and all that jazz....

edit on 18-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Forget it .
edit on 9/18/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
i Tried to quote a Molly Hatchet song
"Beating the Odds"

Molly Hatchet..a band who's album covers didn't really match the music

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sorry, this probably isn't what you want to hear. Confirmation bias and all that jazz....

This is my statement a few minutes ago:

Far too many people have taken the shot. This is one of those few circumstances where I’m sincerely hoping that I’m wrong.

Probably not what you wanted to hear. Selective reading / hearing and all that jazz…

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
9 months in now from when the oldest first was jabbed. Age ranges now from 16 to 86. Male and female in that same age range. No issues besides 1 or 2 days of not feeling well after the 2nd Vax.

I work for worldwide corp. Can't say how many are vaccinated. Email goes out when an employee passes away. Last one was a month ago from India of covid. Not sure if they had received the Vax prior. Those who work in plants or on-site have had strict protocols in place and still do.

<<   2  3 >>

join