It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj Exposes the Media Mafia; Reporters Threatening Her Family Members

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The Guardian?

They're on par with CNN. I love how they masquarade around as "impartial journalists".

I don't have any love for Nikki Minaj(I couldn't even name one of her songs) but threatening her like that is immoral.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I totally agree. Same as you Vax or not, but I'm not taking any celebrity or politicians word for it. I've been happy with my doc over the years, she's been so great about what she feels is necessary or a test or whatever could be done but she doesn't feel it's needed. That's who's advice I will consider.

Also yeah! You're claiming harassment but you've been harassing a woman that your husband went to jail for attempting to rape? When she was 16? So classy. Not.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

You would think since she has no problem putting all sorts of substances in her body with known risks(her boobs and butt and face fillers) that its odd she suddenly has a problem with the Vax. Again I think it's a way to change the narrative about her own harassment suit

It’s one thing to get bolt on parts. Totally different mindset compared to trusting fizzer.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Now, if Madonna or that Bieber chick had said something, that would be different.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Also, who is taking Nicki Minaj's health warnings seriously, when one of her medical decisions was this butt implant...

Eww, it kind of looks like chicken skin, or a basketball..it don't look natural

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: vonclod

So would I.

She has the means to fight back, should she choose to--tough call, though, when they threaten to expose your family to possible danger.

Amazing, isn't it??

I would not take it lightly..probably end up in jail..if it got pushed further. I guess this reporter was not with cnn, but implied a threat from cnn? weird. As if her talking to this reporter, would make cnn stop anyway. Not cool.

The price of being a celebrity I guess.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Granted, that reporter from the Guardian did not use the best discretion in suggesting the steps that CNN might go to to get the interview. It did have overtones of mafia type ''protection'' built in. And I know that you and others think of most of major media to be in collusion but I find that as well from more conservative media. Also the manner in which the OP quoted that
rest of the exchange.

Even as our opinions and positions may vary widely, can we not at least have honesty here?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So much of the discussion is around vaccine hesitancy, the mixed messages/communication has been atrocious and VAERS .
You are seriously unaware of what Kamala Harris said?
She called it a "Trump Vaccine ", skeptical/politicized it.
Do you know what Gov. Cuomo said of the "Trump vaccine"? Gov. Gavin Newsome?
Do you get your news from a news organization that censors these inconveniences ?
I am surprised.
www.msn.com...

a reply to: RazorV66

When Biden and Harris said they wouldn’t take the “Trump vaccine” when Trump was still in office

When did they say that? I know that there was skepticism expressed about Trump's timeline (he said "In a few weeks"), but can you provide specifics about your claim?

edit on 18-9-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Also, who is taking Nicki Minaj's health warnings seriously, when one of her medical decisions was this butt implant...

Eww, it kind of looks like chicken skin, or a basketball..it don't look natural

LOL
She's wearing textured panty hose in that picture. But, you're right. There's nothing natural about her look!

edit on 18-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it," Harris said.
www.msn.com...

Preferring the words of public health professionals over Trump when it comes to medical information. Good idea, I think. Now, if the first part of what she said wasn't there, you might have something.

Now do Biden.

edit on 9/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I would hire a PI to find that reporters whereabouts, she has the means. i would take the reporters words as a direct threat.

Or just accept the meeting and then have him/her arrested on the spot.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Ahabstar

I've heard the name but have no idea what a Cardi B is , and have no desire to learn.

I've never heard of that person, either. I always thought Cardi b is what you put with rum.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Like magnets

Why are you always on about magnets? You run stuff in the ground. That's really happening. A friend of mine, who is D.O.N., Director of Nurses, witnessed it several times where she used to work. And she's old enough to know when and when a magnet isn't sticking to something. So, please can the magnet snarks. So right?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Nor should they believe something just because someone on the internet said something.

Everything said on the internet is not a lie. When will people like you get that through your thick skulls?

Now, everything said on the mainstream media, however....

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Yeah let's just be cold hard honest and say:

The reporters tried to extort a meeting from her by threatening the medial mobbing of her, her loved ones and her attaches.

And you and your pals are here to ridicule about her clothes and gaslight everyone about it. It's cut clear extortion. "Do as I say or else."

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Do your own research.
Stop defending those hypocrites.
a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
That is the definition of politicizing the vaccine.
Wake up

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it," Harris said.
www.msn.com...

Preferring the words of public health professionals over Trump when it comes to medical information. Good idea, I think. Now, if the first part of what she said wasn't there, you might have something.

Now do Biden.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Ah come on, that’s still a threat however you try to spin in. The reporter is implying things wether true or false it’s the implication which is the threat.

I expected better from you.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yeah let's just be cold hard honest and say:

This topic is about the quote offered by the OP that was posted in such a way as to suggest that it was CNN that made that threat.

So here is me, once again pointing out that it was not CNN but one reporter from Guardian News. That's all. You can put what ever spin on that comment you want and I recognize that it can be taken as extortion, if that is how one wants to take it. It can also be taken as a concerned warning about how the other media (CNN) would be approaching her.

You clearly have made your choice as to what was that reporters intent. From reading the tone of the rest of the communication there is ample reason to consider it the latter.

As for your conflated notion that ''you and your pals'' ridiculing her about her clothes? Two things. I have no ''pals'' here, I speak for myself. You seem to conflate issues and comments offered by individuals into some amorphous glob of enemies when in reality, here on ATS at least is complete hogwash. You cannot point to where I ridiculed her clothing simply because I DID NOT. Check it out Duck. You just made false accusations based on false assumptions. Here let me repeat that for you

You just made false accusations based on false assumptions. It's clear here who is ''gaslighting'' who.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Never heard of her

You should check out "starships"

Little beta kitten

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join