It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when is the rally happening?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm sure this is all a ruse, in order to place fences around the Capitol and get national guard and other Capitol police comrades in place. There's just about 2 more weeks until we allegedly default if we don't raise our debt ceiling. I've heard nothing but crickets from congress on all of this.. All news has been about AOC and her backerds dress at the met gala.

I hope I'm wrong but they're going to let us default and then take the money out of any bank account with $600 or more in it. Oh wait, our money of course, not theirs.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Isn't there some false flag event demonstration happening soon in DC?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
I'm sure this is all a ruse, in order to place fences around the Capitol and get national guard and other Capitol police comrades in place. There's just about 2 more weeks until we allegedly default if we don't raise our debt ceiling. I've heard nothing but crickets from congress on all of this.. All news has been about AOC and her backerds dress at the met gala.

I hope I'm wrong but they're going to let us default and then take the money out of any bank account with $600 or more in it. Oh wait, our money of course, not theirs.

You know, it's funny you write this just now. I was thinking about starting a thread on this very thing, but a post on yours is just as good (and easier). So I have written off tv altogether. I swear I get my news from here and some other non-MSM sites. Last night I was thinking, when the hell is this rally happening. I felt like it was this weekend, but I just wasn't sure. This, in my mind, is a big f'in deal. Who knows what could happen? So, I went to cnn.com (I know, I know, but I just wanted the info and thought they'd have it front and center), but there was nothing about it (maybe way down or something, but not in your face). So I jumped over to foxnews.com, thinking for certain they would be featuring it, but much the same as CNN, nothing. I finally just said screw it and typed into my web bar, "when is the capital protest rally occuring" (something like that) before I finally found the info. I was pretty shocked. This is a big story, I don't understand why it wasn't being covered. I guess we'll see what happens...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Haha! Yeah, something like that...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Oh, it's a demonstration ... of how afraid they are. So afraid they need walls and the National Guard.

What if the left held an insurrection and no one came to rebel?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It does look like there is a good chance that they will let us default this time.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's not about fear. It's called being prepared. And I guarantee no one was jumping that fence.

The paranoia around this event was amazing. People got paranoid that the feds were setting them up.

It's so laughable. It must be hard to live the life of someone who is paranoid all the time that the "DEEP STATE", LOL, is coming to get them.

Must really suck.

That's where most of you here reside now. Enjoy the stay.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wrong question, when is the rally happening.
Right question, when did the rally happen

Over, poof, gone, finished, kaput. Few rally goers, many media and many security.

Attention grabbed and attention released.

Next up, the new promise of the Arizona audit to be released September 24th, next Friday. Time to begin the attention grab/release syndrome on that one, starting, tick tock tick tock tick tock

NOW

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So you're telling me that the fences were a reaction to a problem constructed by the same people who directed the fences to be erected?

And,

That there is a looming actual, tangible problem that the msm is not talking about for which the fences would actually be meant for?

And,

That our govt is only trying to save us
....by fencing themselves in?

Gtfo of here with those crazy, tinfoily things!

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yet, here you are daily, attempting to assure us how awesome your life is.

Believe it or not, most here can see through your nonsense.

Ignorance is indeed bliss.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: infolurker

Haha! Yeah, something like that...

Here it is:

Far-right groups tell supporters planned Washington rally is a government ‘trap’
Rightwing forums and prominent figures claim event is ‘false flag’ but police brace for violence

www.theguardian.com...

QAnon Figures Fear 'False Flag,' Warn Followers Against September 18 Rally

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

From Holland here,

last week a few Greenpeace protesters climbed the roof of parliament causing parliament now to be a gated area for the rest of time. I wonder how many other countries are seeing the same happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The false flag riot planners and script writers got their signals crossed this time.

Bwaaahahahahaha 😃

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Oh, it's a demonstration ... of how afraid they are. So afraid they need walls and the National Guard.

What if the left held an insurrection and no one came to rebel?

Would be the funniest method the democrats have ever used to shoot their own foot.

And most epic troll since trojan horse.

Thanks for the laugh!

edit on 18-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
LOL If you look at pictures on twitter, the only people there are fully armored cops, news media and some random locals looking on. Capitol Hill police leave. Nothing happening.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You read my mind. I have been saying this... that anyone even like a "cyber attack" could just erase all the bank accounts and then... well... you own nothing and are happy. I feel worried for those with debt.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So why dont they send this force into portland or when the assholes were rioting and burning things in DC last summer?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Who the hell are these fawkbois? Not MAGA,that's for sure. hahaha
When the Feds have to change out of their suits....

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Funny you sound just like a "BOT" on Reddit in the crypto subs.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Remember when Americans thought that Governments that walled themselves off from their constituents only existed in third world dictatorships?

Seems like it was just yesterday

<<   2  3 >>

join