It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA panel votes against COVID-19 booster recommendation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My friend has a 19 year old son with a hole in his heart and cardiomyopathy. His cardiologist said he really, really needs the vaccine to protect him from Covid. 🙄

She's horrified.

My kids have their annual doctor appointments tomorrow and I'm going to talk to him about the vaccines. I hope the practice is not going to recommend them, but I wouldn't let my kids (8 & 15) get jabbed, either way. Their website is the only one I've found in my city not touting they have the vaccine available for kids over 12 though.

They're a group of older doctors, so I'm hoping they understand how unnecessary it is. If so, I'm telling him I expect them to have the courage to speak up about it.

I'm also asking about the thymus and the vaccines because I've not heard one thing about that.

ETA: Also, my 8 year old. has been sick since Friday night: sore throat, fever, runny nose, mild cough. I'll have her tested for Covid tomorrow, too. But she's already 80% better today. She was feeling really bad yesterday so I finally gave her some Ivermectin. Four hours later, she had completely turned around. Woke up feeling good this morning with just a runny nose and the mild cough.

edit on 9/20/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Don't get me wrong. There are people who should get it, even younger people. If your immune system is compromised or you have certain conditions, the risks to COVID are still going to outweigh the risks to the vaccine.

But all things being equal, for most healthy individuals, it takes a while before the risks to COVID are going to outweigh the risks from the vaccine. The presenting expert himself admitted as much!

Now I understand that the risks either way are very low, but it still seems to me that since one thing is voluntary (the shot) and the other is not, you may as well do your best to avoid putting yourself in harm's way by taking your chances with COVID which you may or may not get.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Two slides from the FDA Meeting on boosters that may interest you. If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar
I think its more likely the lie is falling apart

If I was part of the lie I would be looking at becoming whistle-blower

It's the only thing that will save them now

Whistle blowers could become hero's or they could keep doubling down and pray the become invisible or something haha

Honestly if you honest doctor or journalist or big Pharma worker... You will be tarred with the same brush.

The mob will eat you

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
So maybe finally there are a few people in the FDA that are seeing the data and having 2nd doubts about the vaccine all together:

thehill.com...

A federal advisory panel said Friday the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) should not approve a third booster dose of Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine for everyone 16 or older, but indicated they would be open to boosters for older people.

The panel voted overwhelmingly against the recommendation, 16 to 2.

Friday's vote from the FDA's vaccine advisory committee deals a major blow to the Biden administration's plan to administer booster doses beginning Sept. 20.

Lets see what Biden has to say now.

9.24.2021 Update

Joe Biden's hand-picked, corrupt CDC Director, over-rode the FDA late yesterday evening..

CDC director recommends COVID-19 booster for younger at-risk workers, defying advisory panel

The CDC panel voted 9-6 against the recommendation
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Like Dr. Anthony Fauci, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky epitomizes corruptness. She admitted that those who have recovered from Covid-19 rarely catch it again, but only after being asked 3 times by the John Hopkins interviewer last month.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join