It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Don Lemon Openly Calls for Public shaming unvaxxed Americans Just Like With Trump Voters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
CNN’s Don Lemon openly had an a segment on his show in which he insisted that unvaxxed Americans are “stupid” and people should “start shaming them.”

Which makes you question are CNN journalists even vaccinated with the same vax as the rest of the population? because what CNN Don Lemon did is just pathetic and not legal.

You know they are treating these vaxs as a victory a bit early. It took Israel just six/seven months for fully vaxed people to end up in the hospital and growing surge of covid cases despite being fully vaxed.

I really dislike what CNN & Don Lemon did here. Its clear Don Lemon was reading it off a script what his bosses told him to say.
Full Video of the Segmant

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
We knew months ago it would be a full on witch hunt. The more tactics like this I see, the more I'm proud of my decision to steer clear of the Hokey Pokey.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

They MSM are avoiding any mention of what is happening in Israel because if they do a report the vaxed will question more.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I am shocked that I agreed with Cuomo, saying that us unvaccinated should have to deal with our own consequences and everybody else can just move on. Don Lemon showed his ignorance as usual. The argument that people don't know the ingredients in a lot of things they put into their bodies is silly because he is implying that we should just put more things into our bodies we don't know the ingredients of. Also surprised he didn't say the ingredient lists for the vaccines are all publicly available so we actually DO know what's in it, supposedly. He talks about how he told his family members who were skeptical that they flew out to see him on a airplane and that is science too so why do they believe in that but not science of vaccines? But I mean, air travel has been around for quite awhile longer than these vaccines so that is also just an ignorant statement as well.
edit on 17-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Freedom of speech can have consequences.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Excellent points! In my experience, I’ve found that people like Lemon excel at ridiculing those who disagree with them with straw man arguments and false analogies. It’s not until later when I think about it that I say “Hey! That’s not even CLOSE to similar!” Glad your mind is still sharp!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Don Lemon? LMAO

Isn’t that the same guy who stuck his hand down his pants and grabbed his nuts then wiped his hand on someone’s face in a bar?

His bullsh!t story is irrelevant in more ways than one.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The moral of this story is never take any advice from someone who is morally bankrupt, like Don Lemmon. And don't feel bad that you didn't.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I welcome Lemon to my home to shame me.

Pissant wants others to do what hed never do himself. A rather microcosm to the state of the US.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The moral of this story is never take any advice from someone who is morally bankrupt, like Don Lemmon. And don't feel bad that you didn't.

Agreed.

But there is only one problem….

There are a lot of other morally bankrupt half wits that take his word as gospel.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Agreed.

But there is only one problem….

There are a lot of other morally bankrupt half wits that take his word as gospel.

So true, and that is where the real damage seems to come from. Like the Pied Piper, soon there is a majority of people who listen, then it becomes quite difficult to fight back.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No pun intended, but it's coming.

Soon we will be naming our price for our untainted seed.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I've got so many ideas!!!

Bank the unbanked!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What's poor Mr. Lemon going to do when "public shaming" doesn't work??

I'd laugh at him. Or anyone else attempting that. Bullying by any other name, will get the same response from me.

...and it won't be the one they want...or like, for that matter. I don't do bullies.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It makes me wonder why they even bother to put warnings on the “vaccines”.

It is evident that governments and a-holes like Lemon expect everyone to get jabbed.

We are not allowed to heed the warnings and decide for ourselves anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Look, I don't approve of people beating the # out of someone just because their opinion sucks but I would not be mad if someone kicked the # out of this dude and Cuomo.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So do we shame the people that have 1 shot but not 2, what about if they don't get the third booster shot that is coming, do we shame them too.

Yeah that's where this goes.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

It makes me wonder why they even bother to put warnings on the “vaccines”.

It is evident that governments and a-holes like Lemon expect everyone to get jabbed.

We are not allowed to heed the warnings and decide for ourselves anyway.

Ha! You made me think of the user agreements that we have to agree to in order to use a program. They're like 40 pages long in size 3 font with a little box at the end saying 'agree'. I know there is someone out there who must have read one of these things (not me), but you have to click that little box all the same if you want/need to use that program...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
CNN’s Don Lemon openly had an a segment on his show in which he insisted that unvaxxed Americans are “stupid” and people should “start shaming them.”

Which makes you question are CNN journalists even vaccinated with the same vax as the rest of the population? because what CNN Don Lemon did is just pathetic and not legal.

You know they are treating these vaxs as a victory a bit early. It took Israel just six/seven months for fully vaxed people to end up in the hospital and growing surge of covid cases despite being fully vaxed.

I really dislike what CNN & Don Lemon did here. Its clear Don Lemon was reading it off a script what his bosses told him to say.
Full Video of the Segmant

I don't know if that idiot knows it or not, but those that speak out like that end up of dying with Covid 19. Personally I don't like that anti-American punk.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's a shame that they don't mention anything about how most of the unvaccinated population have natural immunity, which studies suggest is many more times effective than artificial immunity, or how the "vaccines" are experimental gene therapy drugs.

I know that one company got FDA approval after only 8-months, but let me know when the government no longer considers a plant, that has been safely used for thousands of years, as a deadly substance with no therapeutic benefits.

I stopped watching CNN several years ago, and stopped checking in this last year. I used to want to know what humanity's enemy was up to, but once you figure it out, what they do rarely changes. They get paid to manipulate popular opinion and people's minds, and they are effective enough to make millions if not billions doing it.
edit on 17-9-2021 by IndieA because: added info

<<   2 >>

join