It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You only die in the Hospital.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You have 200 chickens?!!!!

Much respect, man!!!!

🐥🐤🐤🐤

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Here. Today. My place. Dearborn Mich. All 10 Beaumont ERs are capped. Over 100 beds kicked home for non essential surg and tests.

Covid has beds packed.

And this is only 1 of 6-7 Detroit area medical centers.

And yes. We told you a yr back, beds would be full. Nothing else. No arguments.

We told you. They are.

And I bet 95% are not vaxxed, just like in OR were they are averaging over 1000 people in the hospitals, and 95%+ are not vaxxed.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
The old splash of cider vinegar is an old wives tale and cure-all for just about everything but I'll be honest it does no harm so they often have a splash in the water.

We have about 200 chickens and some were rescues that came with redmite that infested some of the houses.

Ivermectin is the perfect drug applied to the back of the neck for it but that only affects the redmite on the bird so I've had to move them into another house and creasote the infested one.

Proper creasote kills them better than the ivermectin but I wouldn't recommend painting yourself in it as an alternative to a covid Vax.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh Gawd. Cue posters recommending drinking creosote as a cure for Covid.....

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I believe that ICU runs at near-capacity most of the time. Once a patient's situation resolves, the bed is free for the next most needy patient. It's as basic as triage.

They are typically at 80%, its kind of like an empty hotel room isn't making money, but they can expand to a point and it seems most are at their limits. Even with the dead, one county in OR can only handle 45 corpses at a time and they are pushing 65+ so needed mobile refrigerator trucks too.

Not the end of the world, but definitely is showing a pattern that COVID is affecting us beyond what many think.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's a bit like that bit on the matrix trilogy where the creator dude says he invented the other matrix becuase a percentage of people will always refuse to believe in something.

I think some people will just rebel against the man regardless of what the man is saying.

I'm still confident in my opinion that if the US had refused to grant emergency approval then a large portion of the now anti vaxxers would be demanding they authorise the use of them and big evil government was withholding the cure from the common man in an effort to reduce the population.......

a reply to: Xtrozero

(post by Arizona2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Something like that yeah.

That's why I know more than the average bear about ivermectin.

I've not counted them and that includes various ducks and geese and silkies and bantams and saramas and Indian game birds and stuff.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's a bit like that bit on the matrix trilogy where the creator dude says he invented the other matrix becuase a percentage of people will always refuse to believe in something.

I think some people will just rebel against the man regardless of what the man is saying.

I'm still confident in my opinion that if the US had refused to grant emergency approval then a large portion of the now anti vaxxers would be demanding they authorise the use of them and big evil government was withholding the cure from the common man in an effort to reduce the population.......

Very true, I think is Biden didn't go all draconian more people would actually get it. If he said you can get it or not, but it is smart to get and leave it at that we would have many more vaccinated.

Thinking about you juxtaposition, just think if Trump won? The left and right would had switched sides as to who is pro or anti...lol

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2
a reply to: mysterioustranger

From COVID ?
Dead babies?
All over?
Liar!

More children have died from gunshot in just Chicago this year than Covid in the entire country (261 CHILDREN dead from gunshot , most from gang activity, and 214 dead from covid in the ENTIRE USA.)
nypost.com...

You would think Chicago would be anomalous in this regard, but it's not. Memphis, Alabama, Milwaukee, St. Louis, and Detroit have also seen huge upticks in firearm injuries and deaths involving Children
time.com...

I have noticed a trend in the last couple of weeks
the guilt inducing cries of " you will kill Grandma if you don't listen to the government" has been replaced with " you will kill babies if you don't listen to the government. "
Sickening, disgusting people you are

About 500 total deaths since Jan 2020 to Sept 2021 for 0 -18 year-olds with most being Hispanic and Black origin. Many also had preexisting conditions and were not in the best environment.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
People are dying at home. Not everyone makes it to the hospital.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I have spoke to anyone I there, but I'll see Monday. I'll be in there..

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizona2
I pick up bodies every damn where. Cars, burnout homes, sidewalks, beds, alleys. Don't call me sick and disgusting..

When you're puking, bleeding, broken...I'm STILL coming to save your butt. Tuff.

Responder/A Life Support

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No, not happening. That's only what the gullible believe.

I'm here in Philadelphia. I drive by hospitals all the time, and I have ended up in them a couple times since last year for about 5 days total.

They are all nearly empty. Entire floors are shut down, no one is allowed to visit. Many wont even let you in for normal testing or other services they offer. They say its because of COVID, but its rally because most of the hospitals are closed, like half of entire wings. They are the most barren I have ever seen. No one begging for money outside for their family they cant see. No one outside refused entry. They are desolate. The foot traffic is a fraction of the usual. It doesn't even look any of them besides the university hospitals are even full staff, and even those just recently started looking alive again because the students just returned.

The only people believing this crap see it on TV and are too separated from reality to realize they are being lied to.

You guys are buying this crap based on faith in the people on TV like a religion believes its priests. We're all being lied to, but just a small percentage of people who don't need to be shown proof are helping convince a bunch of other less gullible sheep that its all true. Its not.

People in the hospital are dying of the same crap they always have, and its being called COVID. The unvaccinated and stubborn with COVID are staying home because they weren't scared of it in the first place. They aren't dying, and the sirens are blaring.

Only people I know in this extremely populated area to get sick were vaccinated first.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That's some great anecdotal evidence right there.

I'll disagree but should point out that I live in the UK, I know people who work in hospitals and what they say is not what you say at all.

I don't own a TV to be brainwashed so I've no idea how that's happened either.

a reply to: TrollMagnet

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I can say I've been in 3 different major hospitals in the last 4 months and they are not even checking Temps as you come in anymore or making you wear thier mask . No panicked or crying visitors no one in a hurry , Emergency at any of them wasn't busy at all.
edit on 19-9-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's some great anecdotal evidence right there.

I'll disagree but should point out that I live in the UK, I know people who work in hospitals and what they say is not what you say at all.

I don't own a TV to be brainwashed so I've no idea how that's happened either.

a reply to: TrollMagnet

Me here in the UK too.

I've been in hospital a fair bit this year and my experience does not match Troll's at all.

Not based on TV at all.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have to get vaxxed or no work. Period. Further, the government makes employers do it. 19 months, 5 to 6 miles of jogging each morning. I only mask up when I absolutely have to. I yet to see or step over ANY bodies however I jog past or over HUNDREDS of discarded masks formerly worn by "heroes", who incidentally, have not an iota of common sense relative to the spread of germs, or regard for the poor souls tasked with pickup.

Medicos?

Heroes last year. Trashed (often) this year.

Submit, comply and conform.

Forecast.

Quarterly boosters. More sequels with nastier monsters. More lockdowns. More sanctimonious moralization from those who love to bend over for their masters and NO RETURN to 2019.

No return.

Ever.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

People die at home.

But if you're that ill you might die there's a good chance you've already gone to the hospital.

And if your that ill you don't tend to go for a walk.

And if your dead they don't tend to send an ambulance with the blues and twos screaming as you are dead.

a reply to: Ravenwatcher

No they would have the siren on, on the way there....

Once someone is in the ambulance and declared dead they turn them off...
edit on 19-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Do they really?

I thought if the person was already dead as in they died in there sleep they just sent an ambulance to collect the body.

Every day's a schoolday.

a reply to: GoShredAK

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Do they really?

I thought if the person was already dead as in they died in there sleep they just sent an ambulance to collect the body.

Every day's a schoolday.

a reply to: GoShredAK

Well I was thinking the emts would not take a distressed 911 callers word that someone is dead....

Rather, send the professionals to confirm whether someone is dead or not....

What if a distraught family member was mistaken?

I guess I'm wrong but I would think protocol would be to not let a civilian declare someone dead, so rush to the location with sirens just in case....

If I was calling the shots I'd say haul a$$ just in case they're not dead and may be saved...

edit on 19-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join