It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endless booster shots incoming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Sounds like a drunk rant, but okay. At this time boosters are optional, and only available to people over 65 or otherwise really compromised. Those people probably need them.

Our kids have had boosters at nearly every level of school, for various illnesses. I've had several tetanus boosters in my life. The polio vaccine was 2 shots, 2 weeks apart, and a booster.

The outrage is dumb.

The fear of covid is dumb.

Love how the goal posts move. Boosters are optional now...won't be for long. How long was it to flatten the curve again? Or wear masks? Or lockdown?

You are truly a sucker.

Can't wait for that Ivermectin clone pill from Pfizer to come out.

I've never been afraid of covid.

I'll take a booster if needed, probably won't be needed. I'm not afraid of shots. I wear a mask at work because I have to, I don't wear one anywhere else.

We have never had a lockdown in America for this. Not even once.

I don't know anything about Pfizer's new pill, but I do know that Ivermectin has zero antiviral properties.
edit on 16-9-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Does anybody really know what is best at this point ?

Behind a pay wall but still.

FDA Talks About Boosters

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Covid jabs are not vaccines, they are a gene therapy experiment, get your facts, it was never mean to be a vaccine.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Sounds like a drunk rant, but okay. At this time boosters are optional, and only available to people over 65 or otherwise really compromised. Those people probably need them.

Our kids have had boosters at nearly every level of school, for various illnesses. I've had several tetanus boosters in my life. The polio vaccine was 2 shots, 2 weeks apart, and a booster.

The outrage is dumb.

Love how the goal posts move. Boosters are optional now...won't be for long. How long was it to flatten the curve again? Or wear masks? Or lockdown?

You are truly a sucker.

Can't wait for that Ivermectin clone pill from Pfizer to come out.

I've never been afraid of covid.

I'll take a booster if needed, probably won't be needed. I'm not afraid of shots. I wear a mask at work because I have to, I don't wear one anywhere else.

We have never had a lockdown in America for this. Not even once.

I don't know anything about Pfizer's new pill, but I do know that Ivermectin has zero antiviral properties.

Oh..sorry...massive restrictions with vaccine cards mandatory for admittance.

And look up protease inhibitors as far as Ivermectin and the new Pfizer pill and how protease inhibitors work with covid and get back to me.

What kind of mask do you wear? And why only at work?

I had to research masks a decade ago because of work I was involved in. What kind of mask do you wear to work?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

You should probably provide a citation or two supporting your assertations. It seems to cut down on the political bullcrap in vaccine threads. Just a suggestion.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

These vaccines ARE one hundred percent political.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I also love how now Biden is pushing monoclonal antibodies....what...does the vaccine not work? Why is he increasing the monoclonal antibody deliveries by 50%?

Does anyone here study reactive versus proactive?

Can't wait until pfizers pill is fast tracked through FDA approval without VRBPAC review like the "vaccine".

Money money money MONEY!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The outrage is dumb.

There was a time that the vax was just optional.
Do you not see the pattern?????????????

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The outrage is dumb.

*snipped*

It is dumb.
Here in Colorado, we have been suffering from the crappiest air quality in many years due to fires from Cali and even here in Colorado. That crap is far more dangerous IMO. It was making me sick and to the point I could not breathe. I have had to use inhalers just living normal life.
When I was sick with covid....I took some Nyquil for a few days then I was fine. I never really felt as sick as I have w/ this crappy smoky air...and the high pollen count.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I also love how now Biden is pushing monoclonal antibodies....what...does the vaccine not work? Why is he increasing the monoclonal antibody deliveries by 50%?

Does anyone here study reactive versus proactive?

Can't wait until pfizers pill is fast tracked through FDA approval without VRBPAC review like the "vaccine".

Money money money MONEY!

No. He will be CONTROLLING it, so there will be less available, so more people will die. DeSantis hammers Biden admin for limiting Florida's use of monoclonal antibodies: 'Very, very problematic'

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis hammered the Biden administration for overhauling the distribution of monoclonal antibodies in a way that will severely hamper the treatment's availability in several Republican-controlled states.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) alarmed authorities in several southern, red states – where the antibodies are widely used – after announcing Monday that the agency would be changing how the COVID-19 treatment is distributed.

Previously, distribution sites could order the antibody treatments directly from the supplier. Now, the federal government will decide how many doses each state will receive and leave it to state governments to ration it out among locations.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

The outrage is dumb.

*snipped*

It is dumb.
Here in Colorado, we have been suffering from the crappiest air quality in many years due to fires from Cali and even here in Colorado. That crap is far more dangerous IMO. It was making me sick and to the point I could not breathe. I have had to use inhalers just living normal life.
When I was sick with covid....I took some Nyquil for a few days then I was fine. I never really felt as sick as I have w/ this crappy smoky air...and the high pollen count.

Move up...above the smoke and smog....higher in the mountains.

I honestly wish CA would just drop into the ocean already. Nothing good comes from there as far as helping humanity. It is all tech and activism, both of which we could do without.

Sucks because a lot of it is beautiful, but it is a craphole of humanity in general.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
U .S. Limits Covid Antibody Treatments For All States As Shortage Fears Rise

Shortage fears? MAKE MORE!

After moving to limit supplies for a handful of states earlier this month, the Biden administration is further tightening its grip on states’ access to monoclonal antibodies following a dramatic surge in demand for the life-saving treatments in states with high coronavirus cases and low vaccination rates—despite the president just last week vowing to ramp up distribution of the drugs.

We see what you are doing Biden.....You POS
ANYTIME the government gets involved - it is BAD!!!!!
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Something stinks.
I wonder if red states will have more deaths
due to Biden's "overhaul"?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What senile piece of crap biden is no saying is that the supplies that the states had when the covid pandemic started where send to the states that were having the most covid problems, those were California and NY, then the supplies started to run dry.

Now the piece of crap is controlling the supplies and the democrats wants republican states to suffer the most.

I never feel soo much disgust for the democrat politicians like I do now.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leroy33860

Something stinks.
I wonder if red states will have more deaths
due to Biden's "overhaul"?

Oh...I am sure that will happen. This admin does not want bad optics for their states.

No worries....my guess is another identical version has been in the works that will take its place...likely Pfizer made.

Anywho....stock up on ivermectin while you can and before Pfizer releases its identical pill under another EUA to squash anyone prescribing ivermectin.

Fvck Biden!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

For now on everytime I got the doctor and need medication and have no choice, I will make sure is not made by Pfizer.

That is my choice as a consumer.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: gspat

You sure? you wont bend to the pressure of getting a booster shot?

At the time, I worked in retail and was around the public constantly (even though everyone was wearing a mask).

Now, I work from home doing tech support. I rarely interact with anyone and my kids would rather do the shopping because they now decided they don't like the foods "dear old Dad" buys, because everything I buy has to be cooked before you eat it rather than throw it the microwave for 5 minutes. Although they occasionally buy stuff for me to cook.

So, no. There is no pressure on me to get another one.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

What kind of mask do you wear? And why only at work?

A standard, disposable surgical mask. New one every morning, and another new one after lunch. Because it's a policy at work.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Leroy33860

Seems to be something weird going on in Scotland, the wait time for an ambulance according to this guy is forty hours; People are refusing to send their kids to school because they will get the jab. and a load of cease and desist orders are flying about. www.bitchute.com... They can't hold you down and jab you because it is assault and you could defend yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You're going back to bondage because you worship false Gods. The majority of the population is still involved in Baal and Asherah worship. The true living God warned about this. Modern society is headed back to Egypt and will once again need God to deliver them from bondage.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join