It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin Has Been Banned In Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: myselfaswell

Very curious timing.

Is this the price joe extracted for the Aussie submarine program approval?

Were these both actually announced on the SAME day?

edit on 16-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Pfizer is dictating the politics in Australia, their leaders are in bed with them, invermectin does not make money to Pfizer. Wow Australians are now a third country run by a dictatorship.

rendesivir does not work for covid, my son in law had it and he said it did not do anything to help with covid

link   

Then it clearly must work well.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Were these both actually announced on the SAME day?

No, but that's a good point. The banning was first, so that may have been step 1 of the contract process.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why aren’t Australians fighting back?

I wouldn’t put up with the crap they are being forced to endure.

There's a couple of reasons. Firstly the majority have bought into the lie that they need the experiment and many kids have been jabbed because they think they're going to get back to normal.

The idea of a tough Aussie has become a stereotype that largely doesn't exist anymore. They've been replaced by latte sippers who're more concerned about hair & skin products.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The double standards in the TGA approval process is criminal malfeasance and clearly based on pharmaceutical lobbying rather than medical science. Considering how we are in a state of emergency, I consider this an act of treason and support the death penalty for the scale of these crimes.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There are now whistleblowers on the front lines reporting that people who are hospitalised and have received one or more jabs are secretly being treated with Ivermectin (so the vax appears to be effective in diminishing the severity and speeding up recovery time) whereas the patients that are unjabbed are being fast-tracked to ventilators. I'm not surprised our government would use such dirty, underhanded tactics, but if it turns out to be true, it is absolutely disgusting.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Butterfinger

Remdesivir is OK though.

Mate, even the WHO don't recommend Remdesivir, so that says to me it gotta be total garbage dressed as a huge turd.

Garbage dressed up as a huge turd. I love it.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The real Aussie stereotype does exist out in the bush beyond Burke, but they wouldn't have a clue what is going down in the cities and probably don't care.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

I have seen those reports too. With the way covid has been playing out so far it does not surprise anyone that gets it. One thing we can do is say 'no consent' to the government and take care of our own medical issues. Ivermection and lots of other treatments are out there. Vitamins D, C and Zinc is good start to support you immune system.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

Far too many people have wised up, what are they going to do now, it looks like a half-assed plan without enough plan B's. Passing that bill allowing foreign soldiers to quell a rebellion, proves that is the backup plan. I would suggest it is a plan to guarantee a quick painless Coup from the military. I would also suggest that being an Australian politician at the moment might be the last job you would want for long prosperous life.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yes always look for the simplest cure, that supports the body to do its own thing But banning Ivermectin sort of tells people that things are very wrong.

edit on 16-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

It's not actually been banned, just gp's are not allowed to prescribe it for off label use like covid-19. It's still prescribed for it's intended use.

Doesn't change much, it still denies someone of their rights to choose, but just a little fact I think people are not reading..

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Really bizarre isn't it? But it makes sense when you realize they can't have an emergency rush vaccine if there's any existing treatment options already available. So they have to discredit the actual medicine in order to push the non vaccine vaccine.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why aren’t Australians fighting back?

I wouldn’t put up with the crap they are being forced to endure.

Because this is what the majority of the population wants.

Australia's have different priorities to Americans

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Correct!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Right on, I was being sarcastic

<< 1   >>

join