It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin Has Been Banned In Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
And it is a sad and shameful day for Australian medicine.

Absolutely Disgusting

The driving source of “evidence” that IVM has unproven therapeutic value is the Cochrane Review, which concluded from a single meta-analysis that the benefit in treating COVID-19 was “unproven”.

The information source used to formulate policy in Australia is both out of kilter with conclusions from over 60 controlled clinical trials and the positive experience recorded when IVM was used in national and regional programmes. Cochrane is an incomplete and unreliable basis for decision making on COVID-19 management in an Australian context. The views of international experts are trumped by unknown local bureaucrats.

It's really quite nauseating to be honest, I personally disgusted that these people exist on the same land that I'm standing.

So there you have it. Even if you're vaccinated, when you fall ill, your only recourse is off to the hospital and that is too frequently a one way trip.

Click on the link above, there's post by John Michelmore, it's important. Particularly 1 and 3.

edit on 16 9 2021 by myselfaswell because: Title had the word petition in it, mkay.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Remdesivir is OK though.

Its australia, they are going for "survival of the fittest"

Pfizers new twice a day pill has Ivermectin in it, isnt that right? how does this jive with that soon to be mandated medicine
edit on 9162021 by Butterfinger because: Epstien did not kill himself

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good luck to who ever banned it as an ‘emergency treatment’

Nobody ever wondered why you can have emergency powers, emergency vaccines, but heavens forbid somebody ever suggests emergency therapeutics or treatment for people dying of the same disease who is unvaccinated and doesn’t have time for the vaccine to allegedly work?

What kind of an emergency is that other than profit ?

Well the answer is in the question folks use your common sense it’s a fraud

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
And it is a sad and shameful day for Australian medicine.

Absolutely Disgusting

The driving source of “evidence” that IVM has unproven therapeutic value is the Cochrane Review, which concluded from a single meta-analysis that the benefit in treating COVID-19 was “unproven”.

The information source used to formulate policy in Australia is both out of kilter with conclusions from over 60 controlled clinical trials and the positive experience recorded when IVM was used in national and regional programmes. Cochrane is an incomplete and unreliable basis for decision making on COVID-19 management in an Australian context. The views of international experts are trumped by unknown local bureaucrats.

It's really quite nauseating to be honest, I personally disgusted that these people exist on the same land that I'm standing.

So there you have it. Even if you're vaccinated, when you fall ill, your only recourse is off to the hospital and that is too frequently a one way trip.

Click on the link above, there's post by John Michelmore, it's important.

How much you want to bet its in their vaccine contract to ban it.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Remdesivir is OK though.

Mate, even the WHO don't recommend Remdesivir, so that says to me it gotta be total garbage dressed as a huge turd.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

So this medicine has been tested in clinical studies and has been prescribed millions of time so it's perfectly safe....

But we are going to ban it because we don't want you to take it.....

Sounds about right.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How much you want to bet its in their vaccine contract to ban it.

I've long suspected that the people of Australia have been sold out. I'm not clear that it would mean actually banning something like Ivermectin though.

The one thing that it clearly demonstrates is that those who have control here know no bounds. Seriously. This is denial of reasonable medical treatment, it should be illegal and punishable with significant jail time.

To be honest, these people have jumped off the big Nazi diving board. If they're prepared to do this now while simultaneously building National Resilience Centers (Camps) ..... there's no telling where this psycho BS will go.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Pfizers new twice a day pill has Ivermectin in it

The pfizer pill is a new protease inhibitor. Ivermectin is a protease inhibitor.
edit on 16 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Pfizers new twice a day pill has Ivermectin in it

The pfizer pill is a new protease inhibitor. Ivermectin is a protease inhibitor.

*shockedface

-2nd

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've never said ivermectin doesn't work. I'm just not impressed by quality of the research saying it does.
edit on 16 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Boy Australia has gone FULL BLOWN authoritarian.

Remember all these years we have talked about taking your guns and the things they can and will do when they dont fear any retaliation?

Now the USA isnt that much better, but at least we have the ability to fight back if we need to.

When are Australians going to stand up?

You guys even have covid camps............HELLO?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Remdesivir is OK though.

Its australia, they are going for "survival of the fittest"

Pfizers new twice a day pill has Ivermectin in it, isnt that right? how does this jive with that soon to be mandated medicine

No. It is not. Watch this about Remdesivir. The silent killer.

Edited to say....I think I misread your post. I think you are saying that Australia accepts the use of the silent killer drug, Remdesivir.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The great thing about Australia is that there is so much land, they could literally imprison their entire population and still have room for another 100 million people.

I've said before, Australia as we know it in the West started as a prison colony and it's looking like it's going full circle.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I've yet to even see one news story advising rest or vitamins, maybe some tried and trusted cold and flu remedies. Nope, vax or die.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I've yet to even see one news story advising rest or vitamins, maybe some tried and trusted cold and flu remedies. Nope, vax or die.

Nor any lifestyle choices. You know, if you're obese, borderline diabetic, blood pressure issues, those types of things can be mitigated to a point with lifestyle choices, like maybe get off your lazy, fat, alcoholic, busted ass and go for a walk once a day ..... just a thought.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Why aren’t Australians fighting back?

I wouldn’t put up with the crap they are being forced to endure.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yup , and how this is even legal is beyond me. Oh , but off course, it's a government. Governments can get away with murder ,literally
Australia has gone full blown dictatorship/tyranny government. This is beyond terrifying how far off the cliff Australia has gone.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Same here. Sadly , the majority of people seem to love to follow/be a sheep

Btw, I too love metal

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: Metallicus

Same here. Sadly , the majority of people seem to love to follow/be a sheep

Btw, I too love metal

I do it all for the fans 😉

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Looks we're stuck with Horse paste... rather that than the jab.

Already got mine on order.... who knows... maybe it'll make me Sexy!

<<   2 >>

join