It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You think the Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: JAGStorm
MRNA-based vaccines work differently.

So, I'm curious, does working for big pharma really pay as well as I've heard?
edit on 17-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
I'm 50+ and my son is 25. Both had mild cold/flu symptoms and were fine after 5-6 days.
The missus had no symptoms besides a slight cough for a couple of days.

Ummm... you know you just described the experience of 99+% of those who are unvaxxed who get it.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It depends what measure is used as 'decreased efficacy'.

The majority of studies that claim it requires boosters have focussed on decreasing anti-body count = decreased efficacy despite the fact anti-bodies always decrease for immunity be it natural or vax induced for all illnesses. If it didn't we'd all be dead as blood would -->100% anitibodies with time, the heart could no longer pump it due to increased viscousity and there wouldn't be any blood, oxygen etc...within the circulatory system. What's important is T and B bell count.

The real world studies show the vax is pretty much identical to natural immunity and there's no need for boosters unless someone has an auto-immune condition or very elderly.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: UKWO1Phot
Some people prefer to roll the dice, some feel they have better odds with the vaccine. There is no way any one can guarantee the outcome of either choice.

Yeah, and there is also no way anyone can prove the outcome would have been different if they had been vaxxed (or vice versa) either.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: UKWO1Phot
Some people prefer to roll the dice, some feel they have better odds with the vaccine. There is no way any one can guarantee the outcome of either choice.

Yeah, and there is also no way anyone can prove the outcome would have been different if they had been vaxxed (or vice versa) either.

That is the truth.

They have done a stellar job of making us believe we are helpless, and have no recourse but to comply, due to our personal fears.

Whether the fear is of getting sick, dying, or losing our jobs. As long as they hold the strings, most will dance when the puppet master pulls the strings, and says dance.

There are a tiny portion of the population, that would cut the strings and take the risk of falling on thier face, than to remain upright under the control and whim of the puppet masters.

The truth is, whether we comply or don't comply, we will all suffer the same fate. We choose what that fate will be. Either way, some will lose, some will die, some will survive.

The government and those in power, have no concern for any of us, unless we fulfill a need, or worship them. They don't care if the compliance is forced, coerced, or reluctant. As long as we do what we are told.

Gives a whole new meaning to, "give me liberty, or give me death".

I have fought and won, lost, suffered, and healed, all my life. Too old to quit now.

We each will have our reasons for the choices we make. There is no need for excuses, it won't matter to others, and we know when we are lying to ourselves.

edit on 17-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format fix.

<< 1  2   >>

join