It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You think the Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Do You think the Covid Vaccines stay in your system for a long time?

If so why do you think the vaccines are going down in efficacy after a few months?

Do you think..

- They were never effective at all
- They are effective initially, but just not very good
- They are completely ineffective and people would have just about the same outcome if they did not get vaccinated.
- They are similar to the flu shot, which is so dependent on strains.
- They are very effective if used on the correct strain, but strains are too rapidly changing.

If the Covid Vaccines don’t stay in your system is there long term harm? (assuming you don’t have a initial reaction?)
I’m thinking a lot about what is happening in Israel as they have the most information since they vaccinated the most people quickly.
It appears the vaccine wore off quickly.

This post is neither pro vax, or anti vax. I’m just curious what people think about that question.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Do You think the Covid Vaccines stay in your system for a long time?

If so why do you think the vaccines are going down in efficacy after a few months?

Do you think..

- They were never effective at all
- They are effective initially, but just not very good
- They are completely ineffective and people would have just about the same outcome if they did not get vaccinated.
- They are similar to the flu shot, which is so dependent on strains.
- They are very effective if used on the correct strain, but strains are too rapidly changing.

If the Covid Vaccines don’t stay in your system is there long term harm? (assuming you don’t have a initial reaction?)
I’m thinking a lot about what is happening in Israel as they have the most information since they vaccinated the most people quickly.
It appears the vaccine wore off quickly.

This post is neither pro vax, or anti vax. I’m just curious what people think about that question.

I think it is similar to a flu shot. I suspect it probably does help reduce the severity of covid for some people. However, as the virus evolves, unless you get an updated shot, it probably won't do much in the future much like a flu shot.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I think it is similar to a flu shot. I suspect it probably does help reduce the severity of covid for some people. However, as the virus evolves, unless you get an updated shot, it probably won't do much in the future much like a flu shot.

Glad you chimed in. Want to hear something weird, kids are in school here with no masks and things are almost “normal”, yet on our news they show Chicago/Illinois like it’s the bubonic plague.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I just go by the real world examples I see. My aunt never got Covid for over a year. She then got vaccinated for work and has repeatedly gotten Covid since. 3 times to be exact. The jab seems to have destroyed her immune system.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I just go by the real world examples I see. My aunt never got Covid for over a year. She then got vaccinated for work and has repeatedly gotten Covid since. 3 times to be exact. The jab seems to have destroyed her immune system.

I have another theory, and it’s one that people really don’t want to hear…

Masks are effective (yes yes I know the holes are too big blah blah) but I think it does stop enough spittle or something, and social distancing.

Obviously, we are social creatures so we can’t do masks/social distancing forever. That is why I think so many people are pro vaccine. BUT I think as we’ve been told (now) vaccines aren’t 100% yet once people get vaccinated they take the masks off and go back to normal, and that sets vulnerable people up. Maybe that’s the evil plan…

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't think they were ever effective at all.
edit on 16-9-2021 by liliththedestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Glad you chimed in. Want to hear something weird, kids are in school here with no masks and things are almost “normal”, yet on our news they show Chicago/Illinois like it’s the bubonic plague.

It is because people have been programmed to be fearful. The media and political hysterics is not providing any context of relative risk to children. It is ridiculous.

I have no issue with vaccines. I got my kids vaccinations for all kinds of stuff. I have an issue with the masks and other draconian measures.

More kids 0 to 17 years old died of flu in 2019 than did Covid in 2020. In fact, you can go back more than a decade and see pediatric flu deaths and I don't recall anyone saying we need to mask up our kids in school. I recall when bird flu was going around, all our school did was put a note at front desk saying a particularly bad strain of bird flu was going around and to make sure children are washing hands.

Here in Chicago, we've had more kids shot than have died of Covid in the ENTIRE COUNTRY. None of these hysterical parents are sending their kids to school with kevlar vests....

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I had covid in April 2021.
My job is requiring vaccination, so I got the first Pfizer jab Wednesday and got sick as a dog. Just beginning to feel a little normal now.

If I find out that the jab ruined my immunity, I am going to be justifiably pissed off.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I had covid in April 2021.
My job is requiring vaccination, so I got the first Pfizer jab Wednesday and got sick as a dog. Just beginning to feel a little normal now.

If I find out that the jab ruined my immunity, I am going to be justifiably pissed off.

Keep us updated if you get sick again…

I’ve said it before, I took care of my very ill parents. Was practically living in the hospital, in the ER, ICU, Cancer center. I was there so much when I saw a video in the hospital I actually knew the people talking in the video!! Anyway, I never got sick, not once. My parents were also tested dozens and dozens of time, they never got it. They were extremely vulnerable. Nobody can explain that to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Same here. Most people don't, and have not wore mask from the beginning. Outside of seeing some people still wearing mask, you would not know anything had changed. Not counting the ridiculous rise in the cost of everything.

I was called out on a case that required me to go to two different emergency rooms, at two different hospitals. Both were quiet. One had a few patients, lower than usual, and the other had none.

So I was disgusted when I got home and they were reporting how chaotic it was at the hospitals, and how there were a surge of people with COVID, and such a shortage of ER beds that they were placing patients in hallways.

I stood in one of the ERs and witnessed with my own eyes, at least 10 empty beds. No chaos. No line of ambulances. No packed ERs.

The media is not just lying, they are going out of their way to create the lies and the fear they are pushing. It has completely destroyed their credibility, to the point that when the wolf does show up in the village, even the most gullible won't believe them.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Is not the potency of the jabs what worries me, we know big pharma monsters do not cure anything just treats for profit making is the synthetic crap that the jab have, those never leave the body, they starts to migrate to major organs in the body, that is the part of the covid jabs that CDC, big pharma and anybody but just a few animals studies will not talk about it.

And the main reason that I always say, "is not the jab is what is injected in the body"

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The vaccine acts like an "APB" (All Points Bulletin) for the body's immune system. A "Wanted" poster, of sorts.

With previous vaccines, a sample of the actual virus, in either killed or weakened form, was used to "educate" the immune system response; like hauling the dead, or nearly dead body of a criminal to every police department to introduce him to the cops, should the crook ever escape prison and start terrorizing the public again.

The problem being that the crook had to first get caught, then get beaten to near death, or at least, submission, enough, to "take on tour".

There was always the, relatively slim, chance that he might recover enough to take out a few precincts while on tour.

MRNA-based vaccines work differently.

Instead of having to haul the whole criminal around to every cop house, mRNA vaccines are like just send the crimminal's fingerprints, which are, as we know, basically unique to each crook, to every precinct.

The process is much faster, and can get more "cops" (your body's immune response) on the lookout in much less time.

But all immune responses fade over time, all vaccines lose some effectiveness over time. The key is how effective does the immunity have to be to protect the individual. Some virii are more virulent than others, and so can do more harm in less time, too little time to allow the body to mount an effective defense. For these, booster shots are usually required.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Same in my neck of the woods, I went to a clinic avoiding the main hospital, most of the area full in the clinic were workers with injuries, cut fingers and others.

I was send to the main hospital, barely anybody, even the tent they have outside for the "covid response was empty.

But we know now that hospitals are using scaremongering with covid and caught doing it.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Same here. Most people don't, and have not wore mask from the beginning. Outside of seeing some people still wearing mask, you would not know anything had changed. Not counting the ridiculous rise in the cost of everything.

I was called out on a case that required me to go to two different emergency rooms, at two different hospitals. Both were quiet. One had a few patients, lower than usual, and the other had none.

So I was disgusted when I got home and they were reporting how chaotic it was at the hospitals, and how there were a surge of people with COVID, and such a shortage of ER beds that they were placing patients in hallways.

I stood in one of the ERs and witnessed with my own eyes, at least 10 empty beds. No chaos. No line of ambulances. No packed ERs.

The media is not just lying, they are going out of their way to create the lies and the fear they are pushing. It has completely destroyed their credibility, to the point that when the wolf does show up in the village, even the most gullible won't believe them.

ICUs and hospitals are always full. The media is taking a normal state of affairs and spinning to an ignorant public. It is business management 101 that if you have a fixed asset, you want it utilized to capacity. This is the reason airlines reduce flight capacity to try to fill up airplanes. No airline wants to fly an empty plane. Same with hospitals. An empty hospital is losing money so they design them to run at near capacity.

Here is an article from 2018.... OMG! Hospitals treating flu patients in tents and hallways!

Hospitals Overwhelmed By Flu Patients Treating Them in Tents

In California, which has been particularly hard hit by this season’s flu, several hospitals have set up large “surge tents” outside their emergency departments to accommodate and treat flu patients. Even then, the LA Times reported this week, emergency departments had standing-room only, and some patients had to be treated in hallways.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Of course not Marge if they did no one would take them and no profits for Pharma and the companies that supply the so called vaccines. This is all about power, making people sicker, fear mongering, and making people more dependent on big pharma, i am pretty sure we would have been fine without these vaccines.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I think the vaccines were developed for the Alpha variant, and they worked pretty good for that particular strain. It's obvious now that they won't last likely over a year, and it's becoming clear the companies that make them, knew that, they just didn't advertise it.

It also seems the vaccines don't work as well on the new variant "Delta", and time will tell if they work at all on even newer ones.

Natural Immunity is something that has been looked at by non banana republic nations and proven to be effective. So in placed run by intelligent people, and not brain dead assholes, we are seeing good information about that aspect of this, and if we knew more about it, we could track how long that immunity lasts.

Finding out that it's possible we already have drugs in place to treat Covid, will be the great epiphany of our time. It's early in the game, but if we find out the government spiked the news on HCQ, Ivermectin, bad things will happen to the right people.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

But all immune responses fade over time, all vaccines lose some effectiveness over time.

Maybe, but there are people that survived SARS COV-1 that have T-cells that give them immunity 11 years later.

We have previously demonstrated that patients who recovered from SARS have T cells that are specific to epitopes within different SARS-CoV proteins that persist for 11 years after infection

Nature.com

Many people who have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 will probably make antibodies against the virus for most of their lives. So suggest researchers who have identified long-lived antibody-producing cells in the bone marrow of people who have recovered from COVID-191. The study provides evidence that immunity triggered by SARS-CoV-2 infection will be extraordinarily long-lasting. Adding to the good news, “the implications are that vaccines will have the same durable effect”, says Menno van Zelm, an immunologist at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.

^^ But they certainly got the bolded part wrong.

Nature.com

edit on b000000302021-09-16T11:55:18-05:0011America/ChicagoThu, 16 Sep 2021 11:55:18 -05001100000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm beginning to buy into the idea that "Covid" doesn't even exist. This is a recent development in my perspective as I learn more and more about what is happening, hear testimonies of health professionals, see statistics.

I'm still not saying definitively that it's just one big hoax, but the possibility seems more and more plausible every moment.

If that is the case, that would mean that the "vaccine" is the disease.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

ICUs and hospitals are always full. The media is taking a normal state of affairs and spinning to an ignorant public. It is business management 101 that if you have a fixed asset, you want it utilized to capacity. This is the reason airlines reduce flight capacity to try to fill up airplanes. No airline wants to fly an empty plane. Same with hospitals. An empty hospital is losing money so they design them to run at near capacity.

Here is an article from 2018.... OMG! Hospitals treating flu patients in tents and hallways!

Hospitals Overwhelmed By Flu Patients Treating Them in Tents

In California, which has been particularly hard hit by this season’s flu, several hospitals have set up large “surge tents” outside their emergency departments to accommodate and treat flu patients. Even then, the LA Times reported this week, emergency departments had standing-room only, and some patients had to be treated in hallways.

Hospitals also REDUCED the number of beds from the height of the early pandemic, so now with less beds they can claim they are at higher capacities with less people. This whole thing was and is a plandemic from the start, if you don't realize it by now, you are simply a dunce.

Masks don't do squat, spittle isn't the issue when the virus is airborne on the water vapor from your respiratory system. Again, if you don't realize this by now, you are a dunce.

The number of deaths and hospitalizations have been drastically inflated by nefarious people, again, if you don't realize this by now, you are a dunce.

The "experts" have been wrong or backtracked on almost everything they initially said, if you don't realize this by now, you are a dunce.

The "vaccine" is not 85% effective, not even half that for most people (they lied to you again), there are other treatments available (they won't tell you about and cancel anyone who does), and in fact, the vaccines have serious adverse effects including death, greater than all other vaccines combined, if you don't realize this by now, you are a dunce.

I won't even bother to go on, but if you don't get what I'm saying, you are a dunce.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The jab must work in some way.
Me and my son got covid after a local festival. He'd had 1 jab and I hadn't had any, the missus being a nurse had both.
I'm 50+ and my son is 25. Both had mild cold/flu symptoms and were fine after 5-6 days.
The missus had no symptoms besides a slight cough for a couple of days.

<<   2  3 >>

join