It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end game from a funeral director

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
I've only been back for a few days and already see Bitchute is a hoax and disinformation site.

Any place where information can be shared freely like here, will have both pure gold and hoax.
Same as anywhere unless only one person has full control, OH yeah even that can be a Hoax site lol!

Can people actually think any more?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Enough about the troll. I'm watching the video (listening to it, actually). If you've not, listen to it.

Neither have I or my family isolated, worn muzzles or been vaccinated. I'm out and about every day, shaking hands, talking to anybody I want to. We're alive and healthy.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Sheep just follow what they are told.

I'll translate what I just said to you so you can understand it...

BaaAAaahhHh.

Have you ever seen a sheep being doused... when the farmer sticks the dousing gun into their mouths, they put up a pretty good fight.

Don't see any of that inside the vaccination clinics

please don't put down sheep.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I will try and suggest the reason, The Vaccine is still a trial until 2023 on the site Trials Gov.org. Somewhere it said that there are three strengths of vaccine and placebo being used. 10.20.and 30. A country like Israel set up by the ruler of Earth Rothchilde might not like it demolished. So they get a placebo or a ten. Same with NZ . But other places, not that loved get a thirty. So some demographics report a lot of bad effects and others hardly any.?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The endgame per Goth :
To lower every single person's natural defenses to anything inserted under the skin .
Otherwise , it would just be rejected .

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

I will try and suggest the reason, The Vaccine is still a trial until 2023 on the site Trials Gov.org. Somewhere it said that there are three strengths of vaccine and placebo being used. 10.20.and 30. A country like Israel set up by the ruler of Earth Rothchilde might not like it demolished. So they get a placebo or a ten. Same with NZ . But other places, not that loved get a thirty. So some demographics report a lot of bad effects and others hardly any.?

Can you provide a link, please.

I have suspected all along that some are getting placebos. Otherwise, I think the deaths and injuries would be much higher.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The funeral director is on the up-and-up. He's made himself available and accountable. He even gives his email address and website at the end if the interview.

So many people have been induced to such a depth of fear as to have lost all rationality. As an example, my son gets angry if you say anything positive about this fecal feature. If you mention a drop in death numbers, a treatment like Ivermectin, anything positive, he becomes absolutely livid.

People who reject this kind of information out of hand (as did someone early on in this thread) are simply brainwashed. They are incapable of seeing anything but what they are told to see.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Delta is the jab.

Ya might want to ask India about that. It started there months before they had any jabs. Once they got some jabs, deaths started declining significantly.
edit on 15-9-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes just type Trials gov.org and clinical trials come up that's the one. then you will have to search for it. as I got it off a girl who stated that what she found. when looking through it. I had a look into the site and it's for real.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Lumenari

There you are!

Keep your backpack ready!

Chits getting real

I just came back with some popcorn to watch TEOTW from an ATS perspective.

It's better than anything Netflix has done so far.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: caterpillage

I like bitchute because there are videos on very controversial subjects and documentaries that have been banned by mainstream and all kinds of really interesting stuff. If you like learning different viewpoints and different information about topics that people are not supposed to talk about.

That's why I like it. I know what the main outlets say. I want to hear what the censored have to say. Take for example the CCP. Everyone knows their position on the Falun Gong but if you want to here the Falun Gong position on the CCP? Or Biden looking at his watch as the Military deceased were rolled out. Main outlets said it didn't happen. Bitchite however shows the whole video, time stamped proving he absolutely did. More than once. Same with Hunter's laptop and the newer video of Hunter discussing another laptop stolen. Absolutely won't find that anywhere else because it's BANNED.

You know, I would take a bet that most speech that's been banned throughout the ages has mostly been that which is the truth. Its generally not necessary to ban a lie.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Right. clinicaltrials.gov

What I'd like to know is what happened to the Ivermectin Nasal Spray Trial that was due to start September LAST YEAR?

Linkinasalsprayification

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Watch the next Crowhouse video in the cue. It has loads of nurses telling what they have experienced. It's getting very blatant what has been going on and the scare tactics employed to inflate numbers. Very sad to have one group of society at war with the rest of us. If they start rounding up folks for covid "cases" the SHTF. Look for UN troops deployed to foreign countries with China doing their bit finally for "peacekeeping". www.bitchute.com...
edit on 16-9-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So went on to Nomis is a service provided by the Office for National Statistics, ONS, to give you free access to the most detailed and up-to-date UK labour market statistics from official sources.
Which for the mortality stats in the UK show no changes in the normal reason people die and an almost identical number increase due to covid.

cause of death............... 2013.....2014....2015.....2016.....2017.....2018.....2019.....2020
A00-R99 All causes,..506,790...501,424...529,655...525,048...533,253...541,589...530,841...607,922
LC47 COVID-19..........0........0........0........0........0........0........0........73,766

Now I find it very strange that very few, if anyone, with an underlying comorbidity, got Covid-19 from a sars-cov-2 infection that wouldn't have died in 2020 anyway.

Especially expected a drop in the
Dementia and Alzheimer disease cases but 70,047 was a 4,000 increase over last year
or
Acute respiratory diseases other than influenza and pneumonia but nope less than in the last 3 years in 2020.

So Sars-cov-2 seems to induce covid-19 only in healthy people, everyone else is dying of natural causes.

edit on 16-9-2021 by puzzled2 because: preview shows 3 lines

edit on 16-9-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I am in one of the five eyes countries and on the news last night they were boasting how customs was stopping the amounts of Ivermectin that was coming through. Probably for Indian residents. The Director of Health said it was no good. and anyone trying the horse version was stupid. the missus was on Hydrchloquinine for arthritis and suddenly her prescription was changed. The amount of BS is palpable now. I know who is stupid.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
I've only been back for a few days and already see Bitchute is a hoax and disinformation site.

It's a platform that is not censored, period.

Just think of it as being identical to youtube, except there is no narrative being pushed.

Of course there is a lot of disinformation on it, just like YouTube. 🙄
edit on 16-9-2021 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Interesting vid....But I don't believe that the Australian army would allow foreign troops on the soil to stop Australians from protesting. It's more likely they would arrest the politicians for treason. I think the politicians know it, they all look like a load of frightened rabbits as it is. They all know they have gone too far, and are probably under duress from their handlers.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Here’s Clive palmers views shared on telegram.

t.me...

edit on 16-9-2021 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2021 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: chr0naut

Really?

In Israel, despite vaccinations, the number of cases has risen to nearly the peak it was at before vaccinations.

Yet the death rate has reduced to less than half of what it was back at the peak before vaccinations.

So, if the vaccination is causing these deaths, why is it reducing relative to the number of cases of COVID-19?

A Jewish friend of mine just wished me: G’mar chatima tova

May you be sealed in the Book of Life. Think about that for a minute

I am confident that I am in the book of life. But not because of anything I have done or deserved. He promised.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I appreciate people like you posting those bitchute posts, I don't consider any of them as a hoax or misinformation not when I see liberty daily news and bitchute saying the same things. I think youtube and CNN or more hoax's and misinformation than bitchute. I think people fail to realize they are on a conspiracy website. I hate when people come on here and state that most of what bitchute posts is misinformation, i think they also fail to realize that bitchute doesn't censor anything because it's a free speech website, unlike what they are used to. I dislike youtube because they are all about censoring posts that THEY deem as misinofrmation when in fact it is truth. Sorry i had to get that out!

<< 1    3 >>

join