It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four hundred healthcare workers walk same facility.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Some really weird stuff going on, this therapist, states that vaxed people don't come up on the database as vaxed. The stroke victims and heart attacks have gone up exponentially. There is utter confusion going down at the workforce. The vid starts at the 3-minute mark. If this continues there will no medical infrastructure left in the States . She states that a co worker is debilitated after the vax so decided along with the others not to take the Jab. She seems very genuine and very concerned. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 15-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

edit on 15-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
would make the case for a single payer government healthcare system

where all health workers were government employees

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Some really weird stuff going on, this therapist, states that vaxed people don't come up on the database as vaxed. The stroke victims and heart attacks have gone up exponentially. There is utter confusion going down at the workforce. The vid starts at the 3-minute mark. If this continues there will no medical infrastructure left in the States . She states that a co worker is debilitated after the vax so decided along with the others not to take the Jab. She seems very genuine and very concerned. www.bitchute.com...

This is why we are having issues in hospitals virtually everywhere or at least that's what I am hearing, it's not COVID directly

on a side note give us some cliff notes where did this happen?

Sometimes on BITchute stuff it really needs to be researched or at least have a collaborating source or something.

edit on 15-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The more that leave, the higher a wage those of us who stay can negotiate.

I don't personally know of anyone who had a bad reaction to any of the covid vaccines.
edit on 15 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Smart career moves.

Nobody will apologize and there will be nobody to sue, when they develop chronic medical conditions... Or worse, in a couple of years.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

The more that leave, the higher a wage those of us who stay can negotiate.

I don't personally know of anyone who had a bad reaction to any of the covid vaccines.

and worse and more expensive healthcare for everybody....YAY!!!!

ALMOST LIKE IT WAS PLANNED THAT WAY....

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'd probably buy one of those if it said Unmodified.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep cop this one they started off wanting people to tell them sad stories of the unvaxed. The only problem was they got viral accounts of sad stories from the vaxed . Man they are dropping like flies. My guess is some areas get the placebo, and others get the 10 , 20 , or the thirty shot. So some areas wont see a thing and in others it woulld get bad. vwww.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'll try there is a lot of chaff that looks like a good story, but it goes into some money making scheme , they must be diluting the board with irrelevant stuff to discourage digging.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

This link is to a meeting about the kids books? Is it just me?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That's some statement. You might have started something.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

This is why i disliked forced mandatory vaccination... While Politicians have exempts.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

That's why I said the vid starts at the three-minute mark, the first three minutes are about the mayor telling the school board to resign or face criminal prosecution it was dealt with on another thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

What? You dont want to be trans-Human?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
would make the case for a single payer government healthcare system

where all health workers were government employees

Really ?
I guess you want the healthcare system trashed by the same folks that trashed the airline screeners .

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
One in six health care workers vaccinated in N.S.W Australia. Before the vaccine these people were hailed as hero's.

They obviously see what's going on, so I don't think mandating is a great idea, vaccinated or not, we need these people
edit on 15-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wonder what system they use to se who's vaccinated.

Also, don't the vaxccinated usually carry their cards in wallet or on phone or wouldn't their family know?

edit on 15-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

That's some statement. You might have started something.

My younger son ( the fighter) said the same. He wanted me to lay low. Homie dont do dat!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: myselfaswell

What? You dont want to be trans-Human?

Nah, the idea of being plugged into a whole pile of electrical stuff doesn't turn me on.

Sorry about that, I'm off to take my meds.

<<   2  3 >>

join