It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Gaurd to drive school Buses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
Give the Afghans green cards and assign them to drive the school busses
No,no ,no!
In Afghanistan there is a saying-
''women for breeding,little boys for pleasure.''
No way would you want these people anywhere near kids.They have no Western values,they are like barbarians and thick with it,average I.Q. of between 70 and 80.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Yep the dirty truth, my husband told about how the military had to separate the adult males from the young males because they were abusing them in the pens, something nobody in the press wanted to talk about during the middle eastern conflict, while they were taking enemy combatants.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: American-philosopher

You know the country has definitely gone to complete # when you refuse to pay bus drivers a real wage, and the NATIONAL GUARD has to do the job instead.

We are well beyond #ed up anymore. Jesus.

I thought it was this stuff, not wages.
California teachers and school staff required to prove vaccination or get weekly Covid tests
www.cnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
First, you are in the military, so you have to get vaxed.
Second, once you are vaxed, you are going to drive a school bus.
Third, with your PTSD
Fourth, without a gun.
Fifth, with Vaccine dementia,

Yea, Be All That You Can BE,

hahahahaha

Can't wait to compare those recruitment Ads with the Russian and Chinese

One of my greatest fears ( maybe I should put this into MIM's Street Talk, I think this one will stick on the WALL ) is that a Veteran will not be allowed into a VA health care facility unless vaccinated. Lets wait and see on this one.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What's next, the National Guard drive the kids on field trips to D.U.M.B.s? It wouldn't surprise me, the world's gone totally off the rails.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That's not how it works you #ing idget. The Gov can use the guys days for whatever they need the for.. always have. Go back kicking boots.. you #ing baffle me. I can tell you have NEVER served.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

In Chicago there are twice as many job openings. One for driver and one for tail-gunner.

LOL! Might as well hire the correctional facility drivers, since they are all going to end up there anyway...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
You know the country has definitely gone to complete # when you refuse to pay bus drivers a real wage,

Ummm... I read the article, I didn't see anything about the shortage being due to 'not paying a real wage' to bus drivers.

It was about their demographic putting them into a higher risk category, and I did also see the obligatory reference to 'they were afraid of having to drive busloads of unjabbed kids', in spite of the fact that it has been proven beyond doubt that kids simply do not spread the virus in any meaningful way (even to family members who live in close/personal proximity all the time)..

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gb540

My question is will they be able to carry their weapon and if the use of deadly force is authorized.
Them little rebellious sob's might try to stage a insurrection like they learned about in school.

Hopefully there's a descendant of Johnny Tremain on board.

edit on 16-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join