It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data Shows COVID-19 as Leading Cause of Death in Law Enforcement This Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
[Source]

More than vehicular accidents, heart attacks, and gunshots.

So far in 2021, there have been 255 (269 since the story on September 9) line-of-duty deaths with 144 (157 since this story) of them being from covid.

In 2020, there were 371 total line-of-duty deaths, 242 of them from covid. This is a 146% increase over 2019.

Texas has the highest number (this report is from there). Deaths from covid are considered line-of-duty deaths.

This doesn't seem like much when in 2019, there were approximately 700,000 full-time law enforcement officers in the U.S.

Until you look at theire faces and think of their families. Then it seems like a whole lot.

RIP.

Officer Down Memorial Page

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

There seems to be a propaganda fear mongering push by MSM to make Covid Delta more deadlier than anything else that has come forth.

The data doesn't seem show the full data like what were their covid comorbidity.

This seems to be a like a push for the vaccination. Because they know there is a majority of officers who arent in favor of the vaxs mandates, passports..

edit on 14-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

That's a possibility. Every story about covid mentions the vaccine.

It caught my eye because it's just strange that covid now appears to be the most dangerous part of their job.

And that's saying...something.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
...This doesn't seem like much when in 2019, there were approximately 700,000 full-time law enforcement officers in the U.S.

Until you look at theire faces and think of their families. Then it seems like a whole lot. ...

But let's not talk about the ones who were ambushed and murdered, beaten by ANTIFA and BLM rioters, hoodlums and such.

That's off limits.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

a reply to: HawkEyi

That's a possibility. Every story about covid mentions the vaccine.

It caught my eye because it's just strange that covid now appears to be the most dangerous part of their job.

And that's saying...something.

Yeah, well, you know how some folks here immediately diss anything that is on a platform they don't want to trust, like Bitchute.

This is on NBC. This is a platform that I do NOT trust, and with good documented historical reason. So, I call BS simply based on the platform that carries the news. They are liars and have proven it. I am inclined to think the opposite of whatever they tell me to think.
:
edit on 2021 9 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It is?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Actually, the data is from Officer Down.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Which turns out to be 0.038% death rate.
Which is less than the US national average as a group .
Science would say that the police force may have a higher vaccination rate than the common public.
Why not do the same for physicists ?
Global warming advocates ?
Astronauts in training ?
Pharmacy employees ?
Steel mill workers ?
I believe that is enough to get the message across .
Propagandizing numbers by taking a subset of people that most folks know and respect .
Yes , COVID is bad .
But to take and use numbers for sheer propaganda reasons is worse .
Why ?
Cause it is sick and a desperate way to get folks' attention .
Taking advantage of people , real people , that have passed from this disease .
/End Rant .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Any death is tragic.

Unless protesters shout:

LA mayor condemns protesters shouting 'death to police' outside hospital treating ambushed officers

thehill.com...

Wonder how many were charge with hate speech / hate crime?

Anyway.

Before covid, have they included flu and cancer deaths?

Without knowing all causes death before covid, we really don’t know if there are unusual death rates now among law enforcement?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm surprised the leading cause of death isn't ambush. People are shooting these poor men and women in record numbers.

I'm also surprised they're dying of Covid more than any other reason, but I guess it makes sense when you think about how much contact they have with the public and who they deal with.

Just read the rest of the thread saying this is propaganda. Why am I NOT surprised?
edit on 9/14/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If it's like any other COVID "data" it need a deep dive to determine the veracity before automatically assuming it's even remotely accurate.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If it's like any other COVID "data" it need a deep dive to determine the veracity before automatically assuming it's even remotely accurate.

Safer to assume that it's not true or that the data are being twisted and misrepresented to fit the narrative. It's not as though we don't have plenty precedents to support that.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Part of witness purging. It's not covid that killed them, it's a bullet to the head. Global engagement center partnerships and propoganda market it as covid. The agency which has been funded since 2017 or earlier make it completely legal for all the professionals experts media, schools and all to report outright lies using agents and operators to influence targeted populations.

The dead beaten horse of "Russian interference" is the justification for this satanic mission, so the "foreign propoganda" can be countered.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Part of witness purging. It's not covid that killed them, it's a bullet to the head. Global engagement center partnerships and propoganda market it as covid. The agency which has been funded since 2017 or earlier make it completely legal for all the professionals experts media, schools and all to report outright lies using agents and operators to influence targeted populations.

The dead beaten horse of "Russian interference" is the justification for this satanic mission, so the "foreign propoganda" can be countered.

It's quotes like this that make me seriously doubt the Anti Vax stance.

Do all you anti vaxers seriously believe this?

It's a Larp.

Imagination and paranoia VS the best and brightest minds in science. (Doctors)

Do you folks think that Larping will make your opinions real?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

[Source]

More than vehicular accidents, heart attacks, and gunshots.

So far in 2021, there have been 255 (269 since the story on September 9) line-of-duty deaths with 144 (157 since this story) of them being from covid.

In 2020, there were 371 total line-of-duty deaths, 242 of them from covid. This is a 146% increase over 2019.

Texas has the highest number (this report is from there). Deaths from covid are considered line-of-duty deaths.

This doesn't seem like much when in 2019, there were approximately 700,000 full-time law enforcement officers in the U.S.

Until you look at theire faces and think of their families. Then it seems like a whole lot.

RIP.

Officer Down Memorial Page

Not being obese can lower the chance of dying from covid by 78%. Most police I see around here are obese so it would make sense. I know those in VA hospitals have a higher rate of obesity than the general population and they have a high rate of covid deaths. Maybe if the source report on obesity and covid deaths for awareness obese people would be motivated to live a healthier lifestyle. I know it would if I was obese.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
I enjoy larping. Its fun. Perhaps if you had freedom you could hang with a group of folks and have some beers while your body overcomes any recent manufactured illnesses naturally , like all of human history.
2020 and 2021 global mortality has not deviated from the average of the last ten years.

Which makes sense, as the majority of the human race overcomes this illness like most seasonal illnesses. The global engagement center forces by legislation their partner agencies to outright lie about whatever serves the interests of the uni-party. You feel scared because they forced all media companies to make sure your mind (conscious and subconscious) consumes the broadcasts and loads only terror and fear for the purpose of recovering maximum profits through government contracts.

Your Canadian though, so if you ever come back to Florida for a vacation, remember its ok to not wear a mask.

By the way, a # ton of the homeless have already been recruited for these social media trolls. I literally witnessed a discussion about it in a plasma donation facility.

If you are not interacting with actual people in the regular world, you really have no idea what is going on.

join