It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well this is getting too close to home I hope the best for everyone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

To decrease inflammation. Same reason they prescribe ibuprofen for anything. Its very common with strep that people take ibuprofen. In the caae of covid, early on, they were saying to avoid ibuprofen. Not sure what the current position is on that topic.

Ibuprofen lowers fever and discomfort in strep. And yes, inflammation. A cough is irritating, but there are over the counter and prescription syrups to treat the cough. I havent heard about not using it in covid infection.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
My daughter called to ask me some questions .
She was laughing and going on as usual on her way to get her second shot .

4 hours later , she was in the hospital for observation .
Stayed overnight .
Had to miss work for 3 weeks .

Really sorry to hear that. My daughter and sons are very outspoken about the subject. She sends me videos all the time. She says they can stick it in their ass

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I like i said to you in other i doubt they can hide this kind of information forever. At some point it will come out. I really hope those already vaxed would avoid the booster shots.

edit on 14-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There are far more deadly viruses.
And these vaxs are doing the opposite.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Gothmog

I found this one posted in Australia a year ago. If this has been going on for a year I predict Australia will soon be ungovernable like France. They are trying to step up the vaccine rollout, which is causing draconian enforcement of pettiness. They have the isolation camps built by now. There has been a lot of police overreach bordering on brutality,Shame on the Government for letting things go this far I will never go to Australia again. www.bitchute.com...

So, with people dying now every day in Australia, and specifically from COVID-19, anything that willfully spreads the disease is a terrorist action.

Less than 500 persons in the ICU nationwide with COVID in Australia, in a country of 25 million. Here in Georgia, we have had over 12,257 ICU admissions total in 18 months in a population of around 11 million. Which averages about 680 a month, so one of us is greatly overreacting, or one of us is the opposite.

Considering Australia is an actual nation I'm leaning that they are overreacting just a tad. ANd the consequences may be that they will now either have permanent lockdowns or they will have to let it run through its population.

Because vaccines aren't stopping cases enough, and I got a feeling Australia has loads of people lacking natural antibodies and may be primed for a COVID spring and summer
edit on 14-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

wHy would doc tell him to take ibuprofen for a persistent cough?

Inflammation .
Which is exactly what Tylenol was designed for .
My favorite go to when my chronic bronchitis flares up .
Although , I don;t take if I am going out around people .
Keeps everyone at bay .
edit on 9/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
There is only a small chance of someone dying if they were healthy (not obese, no other conditions) before covid. OP, these people you know who died, were they healthy, and I mean physically healthy before they died. The odds of dying being healthy are insanely low, .0 something of a percent. I know a lot of people but still have not known anyone who died. I knew a few that got sick but they were obese and had other problems beforehand. They all recovered.

The (only 3) people I know who have died of COVID-19 have all been healthy and none of them particularly elderly.

Remember in the early days of the Pandemic, those navy ships off NY harbor where people were dying? Were they elderly and unhealthy?

The thing is, it is a disease that kills some who are healthy and young. Anything else is a denialist excuse.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yeah. Within limits. It can become quite toxic if overdone.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. Within limits. It can become quite toxic if overdone.

Although water makes up most of the human body , it can be toxic if too much is ingested .

Now , you are much better at lunar structure threads .

link   
Tylenol didn't do a thing for me. Nothing really did.

Emergen-C Immune Plus at least kept me fairly hydrated, When I could even move to drink.

And the sore throat and cough are...different than anything else I've experienced. Not the same as with, say, bronchitis or a flu or cold. You feel nothing and they it just explodes and there's no stopping it.

link   

Ibuprofen is considerably more toxic than water.

As is acetaminophen.

edit on 9/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

As a general rule i only use tylenol as fever reducer and brain pain reliever, and ibuprofen for general inflammation. I will see if i can dig up links on ibuprofen and early covid.... it was definitely a thing at some point.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
There is only a small chance of someone dying if they were healthy (not obese, no other conditions) before covid. OP, these people you know who died, were they healthy, and I mean physically healthy before they died. The odds of dying being healthy are insanely low, .0 something of a percent. I know a lot of people but still have not known anyone who died. I knew a few that got sick but they were obese and had other problems beforehand. They all recovered.

The (only 3) people I know who have died of COVID-19 have all been healthy and none of them particularly elderly.

Remember in the early days of the Pandemic, those navy ships off NY harbor where people were dying? Were they elderly and unhealthy?

The thing is, it is a disease that kills some who are healthy and young. Anything else is a denialist excuse.

You mean like this one?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks
I am going to send you an PM.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ibuprofen is considerably more toxic than water.

As is acetaminophen.

Are you trying to say that I didn't know ?
What are you trying to say here ?
Inquiring minds need to know.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

That one should not take drugs indiscriminately, even over the counter drugs. Some people don't read labels.

"Two is good. Six is better." Fever didn't go down, take more. That sort of thing.

edit on 9/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Gothmog
My daughter called to ask me some questions .
She was laughing and going on as usual on her way to get her second shot .

4 hours later , she was in the hospital for observation .
Stayed overnight .
Had to miss work for 3 weeks .

Really sorry to hear that. My daughter and sons are very outspoken about the subject. She sends me videos all the time. She says they can stick it in their ass

She is perfectly fine now .
And came to a hard learned lesson .
Medical stuff is best left up to the medical profession .
Not politicians .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

The death rate of Covid is insignificant compared to what has socially occurred your whole way of life is now in the toilet.

COVID-19 is 8th deadliest plague in terms of deaths it has caused, in all of human history. And we have only seen the first two years of it.

List of epidemics From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our way of life has always been a struggle against disease. For the first time in human history, that struggle looks like it can be winnable in a far shorter term and with far easier and cheaper methods than ever before.

You do know how air travel makes a difference when comparing historical pandemics? Not to mention dozens if not hundreds of variables. Like the Spanish Flu who knows what would happen now if it reappeared, but initially, its lethality and suddenness could make COVID look like the sniffles.

But it does suit your purpose to be dramatic does it not.

edit on 14-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join