It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downing Street now says that vax pass remain a crucial part of UK's "winter Covid plan"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Ours have been back for a few weeks nonspecific.

And what do you know 2 weeks in and half my little lads class were off and testing positive for COVID 19.

I think Scotland is currently "the virus capital of Europe" with Glasgow and Lanarkshire being the worst hit.

Most people being vaccinated all the same, at least its not a repeat of the January debacle thus far touch hairy wood.

edit on 13-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Where is "Downing Street" saying any of that?

Stop making stuff up.

We're talking Bodger Johnson here. The man who told us we could celebrate Christmas then told us we couldn't. The man who told us schools were reopening in January then closed them for two and a half months on the very first day back.

He lurches from crisis to crisis, with the only constant being the deeply nasty parliamentary business going on behind the COVID smokescreen: the Criminal Justice Act, the Agriculture Act, healthcare "reforms" etc.

Nothing is ever off the table with Bodger because he uses uncertainty to keep us permanently off balance.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Where is "Downing Street" saying any of that?

Stop making stuff up.

We're talking Bodger Johnson here. The man who told us we could celebrate Christmas then told us we couldn't. The man who told us schools were reopening in January then closed them for two and a half months on the very first day back.

He lurches from crisis to crisis, with the only constant being the deeply nasty parliamentary business going on behind the COVID smokescreen: the Criminal Justice Act, the Agriculture Act, healthcare "reforms" etc.

Nothing is ever off the table with Bodger because he uses uncertainty to keep us permanently off balance.

I agree wholeheartedly.

But if a claim is made it still needs to be backed up.

False claims made to promote a posters agenda are just as bad as Boris.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I cant believe most people there actually believe these vaxs would actually help. I wouldn't trust this new tech like the mRNA/Vector vaxs.

Most people being vaccinated all the same, at least its not a repeat of the January debacle thus far touch hairy wood

I dont trust these vaxs for the side effects that might occur later on.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: andy06shake

I cant believe most people there actually believe these vaxs would actually help. I wouldn't trust this new tech like the mRNA/Vector vaxs.

Most people being vaccinated all the same, at least its not a repeat of the January debacle thus far touch hairy wood

I dont trust these vaxs for the side effects that might occur later on.

Duly noted. We are all mostly vaxxed here.

No bodies piling up in the streets.

Maybe later, eh? Cos you think so. OK.

By the way, no lockdown here because, vaccines.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No piles of bodies.

No lockdowns or restrictions.

No talk of forced vaccinations.

I work on behalf of the NHS on a covid testing site and my employer doesn't even want to know if I'm vaccinated or not, I'm not even obliged to test for covid unless I show clear symptoms.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

On the one hand, the working class want their pubs and music venues, so they must be re-assured.

Bodger Johnson doesn't give a flying fark about the working class. That's why he's just kicked them in the teeth with the National Insurance increase and cut in Universal Credit. He sees them as nothing more than useful idiots. FFS - he called them "drunk, criminal and feckless" in writing.

The brewers that own the pubs and music venues, on the other hand, are balls deep in the Tory Party.

The middle class isn't the establishment. They're the ones who can afford to go to the music venues! With their bigger overheads, they're almost as strapped as the working class. The Tories have had them in their sights for years because someone has to pay for the mess that is Austerity and COVID (and now Brexit); the working class has nothing left to give and they aren't going to turn on the real establishment.

If you want to see the establishment, look at Bodger Johnson, his cabinet, their donors, their supporters and their friends. The Eton educated millionaire Bodger, who described a £250k job as "chicken feed". Sunak, who's in-laws are richer than the Queen. Matt Hancock, giving out billions in shady no-bid contracts. Priti Patel, coauthor of a book called Britannia Unchained which accused British workers of being institutionally lazy. Dido Harding, proven failure who keeps being given high profile and very well paid jobs. Robert Jenrick, who will give planning permission to a multimillionaire property developer for a £12,000 donation. Lord Lebedev, son of a Russian oligarch with deep Russian connections. The Barclay Brothers, owners of the Ritz. Lord Rothermere, billionaire owner of the Daily Mail. The hedge funds, the breweries, the property developers that donate millions and millions and millions to the Tory Party. This is where ministers come from. Judges. Bankers. Captains of industry. Increasingly, even actors and pop stars, the only ones that can afford to take time the time to develop a cultural career. The establishment. Always have been and, going by the way Britain is going, always will be.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly.

And that's Johnson's schtick. Johnson will deliberately never provide anything solid enough to meet such high standards of proof. He thrives in the grey area, in the uncertainty. You go high, he goes low.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly.

And that's Johnson's schtick. Johnson will deliberately never provide anything solid enough to meet such high standards of proof. He thrives in the grey area, in the uncertainty. You go high, he goes low.

I know. But we are meant to be better than that.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

69.3% of our populace trusts them.

Or 3.78 million people.

As to the side effects I've not experienced any yet, or know anyone who has been adversely effected.

Each to there own all the same HawkEyi.

As to what might occur later on, well that would be life i suppose, for the good or bad of the matter.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

In an ideal world.

Unfortunately, this is a far from an ideal world and sharks like Johnson will exploit your honesty and sincerity. It's what has given them a permanent edge of the Labour Party for a hundred years.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

In an ideal world.

Unfortunately, this is a far from an ideal world and sharks like Johnson will exploit your honesty and sincerity. It's what has given them a permanent edge of the Labour Party for a hundred years.

You forget the Blair and Brown years.

Ah Tony Blair. That pillar of honesty and sincerity. Those were the days, eh?

And the other Labour Govt's these past 100 years.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join