It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honest Question: Why are you getting vaccinated? For the virus or for your freedoms?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I’ll bet 5 years ago you’d have labelled the current situation outlandish and ridiculous.

Unprecedented worldwide global lockdowns, mandating of vaccines, restriction on just about every single individual freedom.

Some of us have seen the writing on the wall for a long time.

I won’t bow down or accept your new system so I very much doubt we will have any form of communication. We will be on opposite sides of the fence. For what it’s worth I wish you well.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

On March 13, 2019 I thought it was ridiculous. I was unable to believe what i was seeing. Im still unable to believe it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I knew when Trump started publicly criticising big pharma and threatening to legislate against their rampant profiteering that something was brewing. I just didn’t realise the extent of the retaliation or the power these corporations had. Now I know.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm no longer allowed into any restaurant, gym, theater, and basically mostly any activities.

Some fast food joints won't let me eat inside anymore. Others deny me service altogether, and others are open and serve me my food without wearing any masks.

There doesn't seem to be a real standard yet, but it's getting there.

If I get the vaccine one day it won't be for medical reasons.

It would be because I give in to the pressure of being a second class citizen.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Fauci is a true and educated "scientist". Unfortunately (and in my opinion) he has belayed informing us all using his medical knowledge in favor of informing us using his political insight. It's probably not the first time his policies (see the AZT debacle) cost lives.

I believe he helped fund this virus. I can demonstrated supportive evidence, but no proof. 'Proof' is a condition established in a court of law.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: network dude

Fauci is a true and educated "scientist".

So were Mengeke, HH Holmes, and Walter Freeman.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Virus for myself as I was in a very high risk group prior to vax.

Not sure why the two are mutually exclusive though. I'm From UK and wrote to all local respresentatives calling them to make sure the choice couldn't be used or abused to discriminate others.

The same disability that placed me at high risk means I can't use a smartphone or show proof of vax or prior infection under the now dropped Covid/Digital Passport System.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Exactly right. Education never determines moral standing; it merely indicates having travelled through a few years of schooling.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
IT's a global public health issue. We'll all catch it in the end, but will be likely to do much better if we are vaccinated. I get the 'freedom' argument and it's fine, it's your life, just don't harm other people on your journey and do you best not to take up hospital beds. Medical care doesn't disntinguish between people that make wrong and right decisions (but costs a fortune depending upon which side of the pond you are), but it is finite and the people that run it are humans, just like you.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder
3000 health workers in France have just been suspended for not taking it.

Hospital beds are the least of our worries.

edit on 16-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

That's a shame, but healthcare professionals lead by example. It's public health. If it was a resurgence of small pox or polio, there would be exactly the same outcome.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sorry I don't understand what you mean........
Do you mean that they lead by example by not getting vaccinated?

If it was smallpox or polio do you think that 3000 health workers would refuse the vaccine for polio/smallpox?
And also lose their jobs rather than take it?

edit on 16-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You're comparing small pox, which is deadly if untreated, to covid, which most people hardly even notice, much less die??

Really?????

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Sorry I don't understand what you mean........
Do you mean that they lead by example by not getting vaccinated?

If it was smallpox or polio do you think that 3000 health workers would refuse the vaccine for polio/smallpox?
And also lose their jobs rather than take it?

No, because we virtually eradicated them through effective vaccination, but even the smallpox vaccine had some really bad potential side-effects (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...). If you are not vaccinated against infectious diseases like COVID-19, diptheria, hep, flu, then working in healthcare is not the right career. It's a silly argument, but then that's just me.
edit on 16-9-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

You're comparing small pox, which is deadly if untreated, to covid, which most people hardly even notice, much less die??

Really?????

No I am not comparing anything.

I didn't understand your post and was asking stuff to clarify what your post meant.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
With all due respect to everyone here that is getting or had taken the shot.... I realize you are probably doing so because you believe it will protect your health or you felt like you needed to to protect others or your job or for whatever reason it may be....

My personal opinion is "You made one of the worst choices if not the worst choice you could have made healthwise"

I highly doubt most people did any sort of deep dive research into the mechnism by which they say these things work nor did they look into the ingredients and research them out one by one...

I also suspect they were never really given informed consent and most probably believe what the Tell Lie Vision and the PoLIEticians and High Priests of Scientism are saying about this Plandemic....

At some point in history, this time period will be looked back upon as another dark ages of deception and mass murder at the hands of the Satanic New World Order and world leaders....

This whackcine isn't going to protect anyone from the boogeybug. Natural Anitbodies will always trump anything man injects. Again I get it, people want to protect their lives and health... The best way would have been to support your body with the proper fuel/nutrition and whenever you aquire some illness, the immune system when working as it should will defeat it and provide you will years to life long immunity....

Nothing has changed in this case of the "Covid Hysteria".... Except the narrative and the means to an end that they are trying to manufacture.

Having said all that.... I am a "Covid" (or Flu or whatever it was) survivor.... Day 29 for me today... The last 2 days was the first time I felt OK enough to even get dressed.... I treated myself naturally as well as I could, did receive an I.V. in the ER for dehydration and yes I took Ivermectin.... but I knew and know there was never a need to take this jab. It's poison and if/when A.D.E. starts hitting people...they will wish they had never believed the liars who told them they needed this to protect themselves or others....

I could go into great detail what I did, but that's a long story for another thread....

With that said... I pray for you all who took it... May the blood of Jesus protect and heal you....

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PaPaTaco

Unfortunately, personal opinions can be 'poison' too. There is nothing sensical in yo9ur argument, just lots of sweating from all the hot air. I'm double vaccinated and looking forward to my booster shot. Billions of vaccinations have been given now and, if things are as bad as your reason, you might well be one of the last people on earth when everyone dies. Poor planet earth, being run by a ragtag band of conspiracy theorists. It won't end well.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Because I don't want to get sick/die and I want to lower my chances of spreading it to family members, some of which are children.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join