It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I’ll write a cheque’ to anyone who can decipher what Biden’s trying to convey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Sky News host Rita Panahi says she will “personally write a cheque” for anyone who can decipher what Joe Biden is trying to convey in his latest gaffe.

Unfortunately, I won't be getting a "cheque" from Rita, because I have not a clue what he's rambling on about. It sounds like he's vaguely aware of the news headlines, but is unable to form a cohesive thought about any of them. This is typical of dementia patients though, so not a surprise.
Original link

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I've seen cognitive decline in the elderly many times and anyone that doesn't think that's what's happening to the former vice president is just lying to themselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It's pretty clear that Robert E. Lee lost a boxing match and therefore went to war in Afghanistan, unbeknownst to Southerners at the time.

But Biden remembers....

Just like Pepperidge F'N Farm.

Where's my cheque? (correct spelling, btw)

edit on 9/13/2021 by MykeNukem because: lol

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Really? That's it? That is soooo easy.

You see, first you have to put the clip into context. Biden was doing his rounds on 9/11 (funny story, he actually thought it was 9/2 until someone explained to him that the number at the end wasn't in Roman numerals). Anywho, he was getting preeeety sleepy, he hadn't had his snack pack and Caprisun yet, so he snuck off to put something in his tummy. While he snacking, he heard about the Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson rematch, and he said to himself, "Self, it Holyfield can do it at 58, I can do it at...how old am I again?" To which an aid held up his fingers and said "this many". "Well," continued POTUS, "I'd like to box Florida. I should only be so lucky." But he wanted to show off some of both his knowledge of boxing history with a dash of sick Spanish skills, so he dropped a couple names of some guys he used to go a few rounds with back in the day, Robert Sullivan and Lee Brewster. Name dropping has never really been his things, but these were the toughest kids in 3rd grade, so he let his mad language skills shine and talked about Robert y Lee. Now, you tell me who's a big president.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The idiot is referring to Trump saying he would box Biden and Trump also said Robert E. Lee would have won Afghanistan.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I adore Rita so much. What a woman. Wife material.

haha can watch her smirk at the absurdity of this world today, every day. Makes me feel almost sane.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"I made a boom-boom in my pants."

Send me my money.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

www.cnn.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The idiot is referring to Trump saying he would box Biden and Trump also said Robert E. Lee would have won Afghanistan.

So... You're saying Biden has TDS also?

Man, that's crazy. How about he fixate on the world he's part of, not where he was 2 years ago.

This is madness....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

"I made a boom-boom in my pants."

Send me my money.

I'll pay you to stay away, if that helps. No one likes to know about explosive boom booms in their pants, especially in public.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Joe is telling us that if Robert E. Lee flew a plane into Disney World...Osama Bin Laden would have been "vaccinated".

Make it out to 'CASH'.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Absolutely, Trump hate works for his followers. 🤡

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: jerich0

Absolutely, Trump hate works for his followers. 🤡

Sometimes I am glad I'm an old man, not long for this world. Else I'd be angry.. ier...

Also I wanna smooch your pupper.. haha

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

It's pretty clear that Robert E. Lee lost a boxing match and therefore went to war in Afghanistan, unbeknownst to Southerners at the time.

But Biden remembers....

Just like Pepperidge F'N Farm.

Where's my cheque? (correct spelling, btw)

Nailed it!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey , Joe , Robert E. Lee has been dead for 151 years .

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I like how you worded that.
Not referring to that idiot as the president, just the former V.P. lol

When ever I type out his name, I never capitalize the b.
Just one of my little passive aggressive quirks.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

This is typical of dementia patients though, so not a surprise.

Yet "they" keep pushing him although Joe doesn't even know where he is at .
(or , apparently , which century it is either .)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This man has been pushed forward by TPTB for being responsible of a worldwide disaster which will end in a global nightmare because of stupid mistakes.. I really see no other reason why this man has been selected out of some 330+ million US citizens. It just do not make any sense that this man is potus..it just doesnt.

Of course I hope to be completely wrong but if so nobody other than the US citizens themselves are to blame. Eisenhouwer and JFK tried to warn the people on national television..

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Gibberish nonsense sadly ...by script.

Ok? Make the ck out to....Mysteri-

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
All jokes aside, this POS ass-wipe is citing examples of people who want to challenge him or criticize his handling of certain issues. In other words, he's complaining that people wont just roll over and do whatever he wants.

I will not give him a pass by playing into the 'dementia' Joe narrative. This depraved, wrong-headed, POS, authoritarian knows exactly what he's doing-- branding his opponents as irrational or outrageous, while he plays the incredulous victim.

Most disgusting example of a President in my lifetime- and that's saying a lot after the last four administrations.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That's deceptive editing! You need to see the full quote! Right after this Bai-Dan clarified everything by saying...

Hey look, man, I changed the cereal in my toaster this morning, I mean, how much money did you find in the couch? Yeah there's a lot of dog fur on my chicken, but hey, I got a quarter, a nickel and a few pennies, C'mon, man! This whole Covidistan thing is a bunch of malarkey. I've been to Covidistan! There's no people there! Look, there's 80 million Americans there, and not a single one of them wants a cat! Not one! That is the real threat to this nation right now, not some other nonsense.

It says here on this card that I'm supposed to say "Climate Change" at least twice which, uhhhhh, I just did, and then turn my back and walk off without taking any questions. SOOoooooooo....Osmosis, everyone!' And Gawd bless the Taliban.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join