It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Huge number’ of unvaccinated Delta workers got vax after $200 surcharge announcement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog

‘Huge number’ of unvaccinated Delta workers got vax after $200 surcharge announcement

Couldn't that be considered as coercion ?

Indeed. "Get health insurance, or pay a fine", was removed from our lives for that reason.

But you still can’t legally drive without insurance. Mortgage insurance?

State law .
Learn US Civics .

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I've been reading about people filing suit in federal court over the vaccine mandates. I think there are 3 lawsuits coming out of my state alone. I read about some other states being sued over their mandates as well. I think that the state mandates are going to be upheld by the courts, but that Biden's federal mandate will be shot down in the end.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Indeed. "Get health insurance, or pay a fine", was removed from our lives for that reason.

Mortgage insurance?

PMI is not mandatory.
We have never had to pay any, and I know many others who have not had to pay it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

It would depend upon the lender and the terms of the mortgage, mostly. Mortgage insurance is required for FHA loans.

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

originally posted by: rickymouse
The more they bribe or bully the people to take this vaccine, the more I distrust this whole thing. I am still neutral, if someone wants it or doesn't want it, It is their decision. I just think that the government agencies and president are purposely twisting the interpretation of evidence to fit their desired agenda. I really do not care for deceivers. I don't care if the vaccine is safe, deceiving people still is not right.

Exactly. Bribing is wrong and it makes people more question if its actually safe you know?

Here is an article on the swine flue vaccine.

www.buzzfeed.com...

“Gallagher and four other NHS professionals – two nurses, a community midwife, and a junior doctor – have told how they felt pressured into receiving the vaccine, were given misleading information, and ultimately lost their careers.”

Sounds familiar

“They are all suing GlaxoSmithKline seeking compensation for what they believe was a faulty drug that has left them with lifelong consequences and means they will require medication and support for the rest of their lives.“

Pharma learns from their mistakes.

And this isn’t the only issues with flu vaccines. I recall it happened in the early 1970s as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It can definitely be mandatory. Rules may change by region or lender.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

But you still can’t legally drive without insurance. Mortgage insurance?

State law .
Learn US Civics .

Which states don’t require car insurance?

Okay.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They are still going to lose a lot of employees and it does not take many in that industry to turn it into a toxic work place. This corp shill is a health exec. Knows nothing about business turnover rate and what it does to the environment. More people will quit when they are doing way more work and they will be vaxxed. They will find another job. Probably for another airline or go work for some other low skill job that is not as stressfull. I know I would. I use to do that when I was younger.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It can definitely be mandatory. Rules may change by region or lender.

In order for it to be compared to the vax, it would have to be mandatory for everyone.....and it is not.

Not only that, it can be lifted once enough equity is maintained in a home.
There is no way to remove that vax once it is jabbed.
So, it is not a comparison.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The mRNA vaccine actually works out of your system after a period of time. That is one of the reasons why boosters are required.

What about car insurance?
edit on 12-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Should have held out for more, some American Companies are offering $1,000 for meeting a 75% facility target.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The mRNA vaccine actually works out of your system after a period of time. That is one of the reasons why boosters are required.

Except the damage in side effects will, and have remain in the body for the rest of their life.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Except the damage in side effects will, and have remain in the body for the rest of their life.

How can one know it works out of the system if one does not know all the components in it? There are trade secrets in there, it's not just one thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Except those vaccinations work even less than covid ones do...neither prevent anything so are more akin to a prophylactic treatment than a vaccine. In any case I'd bet more people world wide have gotten covid and have a better immunity than any shot gives already than the amount of those who haven't had covid and are vaccinated...so whats the point?
edit on 13-9-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'll get the vaccine, give me a solid 1million dollars(I ain't greedy - I just demand to be compensated for my time, and paid properly for experimental treatments in which the current results are less then satisfactory to me) None of that "enter a raffle" to win B.S.

Because if I have to be bothered to get up out of bed, get dressed arrange a ride.. pay that ride.. wait in a 2-3hr waiting room for some slow ass doctor to go over all the crap.. because they are "over run", pay for another ride to return from whence I came.. Then your gonna have to pay me. Time/travel/and entert--inconvenience fees.

Time 800k, Travel 100k, Inconvenience 100k, dealing with your piss poor service by disgruntled overworked employee 50k.

Same as if you send those tards to my door. If I have to wipe those danky ass germs off my door from those injection pushers.. You can bet your ass they gonna be payin me for my labor and special cleaning supplies from the dollar store at 700,000X market value.

So see either way it will cost them a solid mil before they even get anywhere near me. Because my lazy ass doesn't wanna get up, answer the door then pretend to be interested in some random person's bull#.. It's just a huge inconvenience, and well my time is VERY expensive. I should double my expenses then and demand 200k for travel since its all done by me and no other service is involved.. that makes this a 'special arrangement'..

Oh and my personal tax includes the fact that I already dislike them and they are trespassing..(my body is my temple, my mind/home is my nation).. so you might as well throw in another 50k. Then there's the tresspassing charges - 500k.

By all means, please remember to tip. and don't be stingy.. 40% tip. Because you know I was a gracious host for your experiment and even smiled and played that part so well. When really I wanted to grab your coffee cup/laptop/chair and smash it upside your head. Then grab the needle and inject that vaccine into your eyeball. All while singing 'down with the sickness'.. Before knocking out every single glass window/panel in your office with a baseball bat.

But since I am feeling generous, I won't charge you for the second shot at full price. I will reduce my purchase price by 50%.. so.. 1.5mil + tip will be your total. Lets see... that comes to 2.1million plus tax so makes that 2.2mil.. (or 2.7mil quite a deal.. if you come to me.) I am sure that sounds as reasonable.

However; Boosters will cost you extra. Each additional booster will cost as followed, first booster is 3mil, second booster is 6mil, and third booster is 12mil.. forever doubling until it ends.. Once again please remember to tip.

You agree to these terms? Send payment to me first thing in the morning. My terms are non-negotiable and there are no refunds.

But.. final disclaimer - Hazard pay which I demand is a solid 10mil to load those hazardous materials into my body.

Enjoy - you have a right to be compensated for your time.
This was meant to be humorous while semi-serious ironic notes were stated.

By law when before you sign their waiver you can alter it. Then have them sign the amendment. So demand compensation for your time. No one can touch you when you write up a contract of terms of acceptance. You can't even be called unreasonable.
edit on 13-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

How can one know it works out of the system if one does not know all the components in it? There are trade secrets in there, it's not just one thing.

That's true. I forgot about those. An even better reason not to get these jabs. In fact, it is THE reason.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Honestly there is no better reason than natural immunity is a boat load better...and at this point its actually rare to run into someone who hasn't had covid yet...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yes, greedy people. I heard they are offering $100 for High schoolers to get vaccinated too. it's ridiculous!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Our company is offering $1000 for first jab by Nov 1. People are going the end of October and then the second just before Thanksgiving to get the whole week off. They already give 3 days for the second jab

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Yeah i am very worried about the potential side effects.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join