It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Fraud Numbers Game New Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here's a new video hitting the net of a Zoom video conference call between physicians and a marketing director at Novant Heath New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
They are openly talking about needing to scare the public and inflate the numbers.
Nice people.

video

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I saw this earlier the scary thing is they are in a network of over 20 hospitals

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What does the man say in the video, I have tried to understand several times.

@ 1:42 mark. The man says "we would still consider them a covid pation because they are still ?????"

Thanks for help.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I believe he said "recovering".

***Edit***

Nevermind, I listened again. He said "healing". I suppose he means that since they're still "healing" from covid that they can still be used as a statistic to help spread the fear.
edit on 12-9-2021 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Luke...I am your Mother.

Yes Master...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Depression and Anxiety May Be Risk Factors for Severe Covid-19.

Medical comorbidities include mental health disorders.

These unethical quacks should lose their medical licenses for “yelling fire in crowded theater”.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think to me the scariest part is seeing the term marketing director in relation to a hospital.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Their goose is cooked!!!

Covid can't compete with Spanish flu....but that's their goal this century?
Such buffoons they are.

🙏 for love and happiness to triumph

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if the data and numbers are inflated.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

dont forget the Spanish flu was even more deadly than this virus. The flu has killed over millions and millions but no lockdowns over the flu? and there are parasites..

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

When a flu outbreak at a nearby military barracks first spread into the St. Louis civilian population, Starkloff wasted no time closing the schools, shuttering movie theaters and pool halls, and banning all public gatherings. There was pushback from business owners, but Starkloff and the mayor held their ground. When infections swelled as expected, thousands of sick residents were treated at home by a network of volunteer nurses.

Dehner says that because of these precautions, St. Louis public health officials were able to “flatten the curve” and keep the flu epidemic from exploding overnight as it did in Philadelphia.

history.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Thanks! I still cant really hear either "recover" or "healing". Kind of odd that it is so hard to make out.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you for your persistence.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Wow. Coupled with Project Veritas' work exposing CNN i don't even understand how anyone could not have questions about the legitimacy of the information we are being fed.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Wow. Coupled with Project Veritas' work exposing CNN i don't even understand how anyone could not have questions about the legitimacy of the information we are being fed.

Speaking of which, how in the hell do they intercept these things? I mean, Project Veritas is an undercover, deliberately filmed thingymajig (these are technical terms, you don't need to bother yourself with them). But this is an internal conference call. Forget interception, how would you even know to intercept it in the first place?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
these 'people' are repulsive, disgusting traitors to humanity. i honestly can't think of a bad enough description for these kind of beasts.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Here's another..."There have been times when 100% of our Covid patients have been vaccinated!"

The hospitals are liars.

Link

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: loveguy

dont forget the Spanish flu was even more deadly than this virus. The flu has killed over millions and millions but no lockdowns over the flu? and there are parasites..

Here you go. What parasites?
BBC News - Coronavirus: How they tried to curb Spanish flu pandemic in 1918
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

"There have been times when 100% of our Covid patients have been vaccinated!"

That is a pretty stupid comment. If 100% of a population is vaccinated and one person is hospitalized, it means 100% of those hospitalized are vaccinated. You can take it from there.

Did you know that 50% of the population is below average intelligence, btw?

edit on 9/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MotherMayEye

"There have been times when 100% of our Covid patients have been vaccinated!"

That is a pretty stupid comment. If 100% of a population is vaccinated and one person is hospitalized, it means 100% of those hospitalized are vaccinated. You can take it from there.

Did you know that 50% of the population is below average intelligence, btw?

61% of Washington's population has been fully vaccinated.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join