It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unvaccinated are a lower class

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

originally posted by: Skepticape
The unvaccinated are losing the right to seek employment.

Boy, I sure am glad my Doctor has decision over whether and when I get the vaccine. This situation is so out of control.

I'll be filing charges of Practicing Medicine without a License against any non-Doctor who contradicts my Doctor.

Not everyone seems to be in that position. For many it’s their employer who dictates what vaccines they must take, experimental status be damned.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: detroitnative yup, it’s disturbed. I hope your sister grows out of her conditioning.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Where will you go? If its free of all this ignorance and mandates can I come too?

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: Skepticape

it just might reduce symptoms.

So get a vaccination that doesn't work but might reduce symptoms
in the face of the totally sketchy way they want everyone to get it?
Because Joe Biden is protecting America?

I'm out

That is the million dollar question.
Brazil? Somewhere out in the country side.
Patagonia?
Nuclear powered Yacht?
Sail boat around the Caribbean?
Morocco?

We need exit plans. At some point, we really won't be able to stop the machine.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That’s what Joe Biden, president of the United States will have you believe. Never mind his Vice President Kamala Harris said she would refuse the vaccine if Trump was president, never mind the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread of covid, the contraction of covid-19 or hospitalization and unfortunately potential death, it just might reduce symptoms.

The unvaccinated are losing the right to seek employment. Do we not have the right to the pursuit of happiness?

The scapegoating of the unvaccinated is ramping up, complete with state sanction. What else will it be used to justify? Will the round up the unvaccinated and put them in “quarantine camps”? Don’t go in the decontamination chamber, they’ve labeled you the contaminant.

Congress Exempt from Dangerous Vaxes: www.foxnews.com...

The U.S. Congress will get a "green badge" or something, in order to get into sporting events, concerts, etc..

Probably illegal aliens will get one too.

in my best Charlie Brown “uuuggggghh”

Immigrants I honestly don’t care, we already know it’s not about safety, why force it on them too? But congress exempting themselves is enough to prove any point that it’s

NOT ABOUT SAFETY

Unvaxxed immigrants are being spread around the country on a MUCH larger scale than congress critters.

Until this stops, it provides clear evidence that the fascist mandates are not out of concern of unvaxxed spreading the virus.

Aren't we over 1.5m undocumented already this year?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The C-19 virus and all other respiratory viruses are spread by aerosol particles.. which are small enough to go through masks (ie. regular masks/N95 masks). There have been MULTIPLE studies (sponsored by the NIH) stating that exact fact. You cannot make these viruses go away... The natural history of all respiratory viruses is that circulate all year long waiting for the immune system to get sick through the winter or become deranged (as what's happened with these vaccines) and then they cause symptomatic disease/problems... Because they cannot be filtered out (and they have animal reservoirs) the virus will NEVER... EVER... go away. We're trying something that can't be done; as we've tried it with many other respiratory viruses... Ie. The Influenza, the common cold, respiratory syncytial virus, adenovirus respiratory syndromes... or anything else that has animal reservoirs. People can and WILL get sick from these vaccines. We have had MULTIPLE patients who have died because of it (roughly 40% of the patients we seen in the ER are vaccinated and STILL got sick/died)... #, all my family up north got the vaccine and STILL got the Covid virus (every one of them). It's ultimately up to the patient to get it. Personally, I don't want to force any medical decision onto anyone (as it could affect their life). If YOU are afraid of getting sick, YOU take all the precautions YOU can. I, personally, wouldn't force/make anyone get a vaccine just for me, even if I was immunocompromised.

Im personally vaccinated (mainly because I work in the ER). I couldn't care less if people were vaccinated or not. The virus will NEVER go away. People dont seem to understand that. Plus, the virus has MORE than a 99% survivability rate. We haven't had a Covid death in MONTHS (and our Covid numbers have gone down drastically). People need to grow a set of balls and quit being afraid of everything.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Chris9953

Is your ICU overflowing with the unvaxxed?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

We do not currently have any Covid patients in our ICU at this time.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chris9953
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

We do not currently have any Covid patients in our ICU at this time.

Fantastic!

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join