It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unvaccinated are a lower class

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
That’s what Joe Biden, president of the United States will have you believe. Never mind his Vice President Kamala Harris said she would refuse the vaccine if Trump was president, never mind the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread of covid, the contraction of covid-19 or hospitalization and unfortunately potential death, it just might reduce symptoms.

The unvaccinated are losing the right to seek employment. Do we not have the right to the pursuit of happiness?

The scapegoating of the unvaccinated is ramping up, complete with state sanction. What else will it be used to justify? Will the round up the unvaccinated and put them in “quarantine camps”? Don’t go in the decontamination chamber, they’ve labeled you the contaminant.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

As you know, the *only* people who would be unvaccinated are Trumpers, so there's your answer right there.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

As you know, the *only* people who would be unvaccinated are Trumpers, so there's your answer right there.

Boy thats what they will have you believe lol.

But no vax status is equally divided dem to repub.

The black population is not taking that # at all either lol.

Their parents taught them to never trust the government

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

www.kff.org...

Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

My wife just got an email from work saying, if you arent vaccinated by january 3rd, you will be terminated.

But, if you work in the restaurants you are not required to be vaxed. Only corporate employees are required.

Which doesnt make a lot of sense....wouldnt you want the people preparing the food to be vaxed?

This is ridiculous, she will lose her job of 6 years, which we cannot afford, for not taking a EUA vax.

Arent there laws against this? We will lose almost everything if she loses her job.

Im just at a loss right now.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

It's the narrative, and they've gotten all the hatred and contempt to transfer. It's why you see so many vaccinated leftists willing to wish so much horrible stuff on the unvaccinated and push for things that openly exclude them from society.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

She should make them fire her and then source one the law groups working against the mandates - wrongful termination. Actually she should save that email and reach out to one of those firms in advance. Depending on what state you are in, you might be able to reach out to your state level AG too with this.
edit on 12-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, some may want to label this by politics, but Trump pushed the vaccine while he was president and took credit for setting up jabbing programs and for speeding these experimental vaccines through to be used on the public. You are correct that people want to mislabel all their fears on the unvaccinated, be it political religious, choose your flavor of ignorance I suppose. I always preferred coke myself.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That is horrible, she should immediately be looking for new opportunities. I hope you guys are Ok

a reply to: neomaximus10

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The Constitution is shot full-a holes.

What happened to equal protection under the law !!😧

(post by jerich0 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You will note that most of the same people who are so virulently anti-unvaxxed will likely be the ones who were anti-vax themselves when Trump was still in office and pushing it out.

I made the choice to get vaccinated myself for reasons that had little to actually do with COVID. I may yet end up getting the booster ... again, for reasons that have nothing to do with COVID or my job. It's personal and has to do with family.

I don't have a dog in the vaccine fight except to say that I've watched how the media has handled this issue, and it's always had heavy political undertones to it. This is less about being vaccinated than it is about virtue signalling what group you belong to for them.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Who was the very first "authority" to mandate the shots? 🧟‍♀️

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why do you guys always end up with saying that they are going to put you in "camps".

I've been hearing this BS from you guys since Obama was in office.

It didn't happen, and it won't happen.

Is fear all you guys have, because you sure do use it a lot.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

it just might reduce symptoms.

So get a vaccination that doesn't work but might reduce symptoms
in the face of the totally sketchy way they want everyone to get it?
Because Joe Biden is protecting America?

I'm out

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Why do you guys always end up with saying that they are going to put you in "camps".

Its not gonna happen here yet.

They have a huge obstacle to overcome 1st.

They have to come for the guns

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Quarantine !!!!!

Border Cages !!!!!

Vax Prisons !!!!!!☠️

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I didn’t say they would, but I did ask that question. And no, I have not been saying that since Obama was in office. Only since the vaccinated were labeled a protected class from the unvaccinated. Would you support putting the unvaccinated in camps?

Who is you guys btw? It seems you are choosing a political division on this issue, it’s about Americans bro. Your empathy is noted towards the many who have lost the freedom to work.

I don’t expect you to respond from your usual tactics here.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

And we can depend on your word for that?
Didn't you say this about mandatory vaccines as well?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Where will you go? If its free of all this ignorance and mandates can I come too?

originally posted by: Randyvine2

it just might reduce symptoms.

So get a vaccination that doesn't work but might reduce symptoms
in the face of the totally sketchy way they want everyone to get it?
Because Joe Biden is protecting America?

I'm out

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join