It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC - Moderna Vaccine Beats Pfizer and Johnson in Reducing Covid-19 Hospitalizations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: carewemust

Do you understand that vaccines are not a cure? Do you understand that their is almost no virus known to humans that we can cure?

We have had flu vaccine since 1945 and it still kills thousands and thousands of Americans each year.

Then it's not a vaccine, it's a medical treatment that is no better than an over the counter cough medicine. Which simply means, the flu jab and the covid jab are pointless. As far as the numbers game, read 'How to Lie with Statistics". Almost everything you've been told, learned and believed is a lie.

Cheers - Dave

Concerned officials secretly recorded Obama officials talking about how "stupid" and "gullible" Americans are. Some of those same officials are now giving Joe Biden advice.

Are Americans still as stupid and gullible today as we were in 2009 when President Obama was pushing ObamaCare on the country?

Apparently Joe Biden, his advisors, and the Mainstream Media believe we are.

I try to follow your threads cause I find you engaging but sometime you do these derailing things on your own threads that stun me.

Obamacare? Bad example. Obamacare is now more popular than ever. So much so that Republicans had POTUS, House and Senate, campaigned on repealing Obamacare and when the time came they ran away from that campaign promess like cowards!! They were so hilariously afraid of repealing it… they don’t even mention it anymore…lol

Gullible were those who believe the lies about death panels and all that and when their politicians got in power in 2016 did nothing for them.

edit on 12-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
from what i see it seems like not having the vaccine beats them all.

seems like the vaccine is destroying peoples immune systems to me.

According to the CDC, but rarely mentioned in public, The ultimate "vaccine" is to contract Covid-19 and recover. 32 million Americans have done so. The reinfection rate is just 0.31%.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

I always "circle back" to ObamaCare because it is part of what I do for a living. I know it inside and out.

Obamacare is GREAT for lower income people. But the problem is, the azzholes who wrote the law made regular Non-Obamcare insurance ILLEGAL for companies to offer. A 50 year old man doesn't want Maternity coverage. But the ObamaCare law says he must have that coverage, and he must pay for it every month!

Of the 31 million Americans who are on ObamaCare, most are on 100% taxpayer-funded, lower-quality Medicaid.

Those who are not on Medicaid have an $8,000 annual medical deductible and pay huge premiums, unless they are relatively poor. In which case taxpayers are covering their deductible, and most of their health insurance premium.

Here in Illinois, 40% of the doctors, and the best hospitals do not accept ObamaCare patients.

The aspect of the ObamaCare law that makes all non-ObamaCare health insurance illegal, SUCKS for middle-class and higher individuals.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

And, these same "experts" tell us that getting vaccinated virtually guarantees you won't be hospitalized by Covid-19, because it will be so mild.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

While they ignore the side effects.

Because the LIES and DECEITS are so rampant when it comes to Covid-19, it's possible many of the vaccinated hospitalized people are in the hospital due to complications of their vaccination?! That very well could be.

Thank-you.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Flu vaccine is entirely different because 'The Flu' is a bunch of different viruses (viri?)
Cowpox. That's how it's supposed to work.
And this vax is trash in comparison.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This is not about Covid, it’s about gene therapy. Limit a particular gene and it makes the people more docile.

rumble.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
More effective... Yes, but what does that really mean to the patients family if one has died taking 2 jabs of Moderna.

Count the deaths from hospitalization from Moderna, please. Also count the long term side effects after hospitalization, that also should be in the report.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Im going to use some numbers that Phage put up in another thread

We all know Phage wouldnt lie

For every 100,000 people who are vaccinated, 4 are hospitalized.
For every 100,000 people who are not vaccinated, 12 are hospitalized

I would bet money that 80 people out of a million who catch the flu go to the hospital

Your numbers are so way off

The final data on flu season 2019/2020 was released by the CDC in April as COVID-19 continued to spread throughout the United States.

Between October 1, 2019 and April 4, 2020, the flu resulted in:

39 to 56 million illnesses
410,000 to 740,000 hospitalizations
24,000 to 62,000 deaths
195 pediatric deaths

Source: hive.rochesterregional.org...

Your numbers gives a .008% hospitalization rate.

The true hospitalization rate is 1%

For reference COVID is 4% last time I check.

So Phage was lying?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Im going to use some numbers that Phage put up in another thread

We all know Phage wouldnt lie

For every 100,000 people who are vaccinated, 4 are hospitalized.
For every 100,000 people who are not vaccinated, 12 are hospitalized

I would bet money that 80 people out of a million who catch the flu go to the hospital

Your numbers are so way off

The final data on flu season 2019/2020 was released by the CDC in April as COVID-19 continued to spread throughout the United States.

Between October 1, 2019 and April 4, 2020, the flu resulted in:

39 to 56 million illnesses
410,000 to 740,000 hospitalizations
24,000 to 62,000 deaths
195 pediatric deaths

Source: hive.rochesterregional.org...

Your numbers gives a .008% hospitalization rate.

The true hospitalization rate is 1%

For reference COVID is 4% last time I check.

yep I was right 113 for every million people with the flu wind up in the hospital Its actually worse than covid

thats using your 2 biggest numbers too

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Your #2 point is exactly what my takeaway was. This is how we are able to see a glimpse of the truth. The way they track breakthrough cases is criminal. They should be tracking every side affect and report the success or lack there of honestly and openly....but they are not.
When Trump was being run out of office we heard everyday about each and every death/cases and it was all Trumps fault. We should have the same granular coverage of the vaccine rollout, efficacy and adverse events.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

According to the CDC, but rarely mentioned in public, The ultimate "vaccine" is to contract Covid-19 and recover. 32 million Americans have done so. The reinfection rate is just 0.31%.

I see. The mRNA vaccines aren’t “real vaccines” because they don’t prevent infection with 100% certainty, but going and getting the infection with 100% certainty is the “ultimate vaccine”.

Do you see a problem with that reasoning?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Flu vaccine is entirely different because 'The Flu' is a bunch of different viruses (viri?)
Cowpox. That's how it's supposed to work.
And this vax is trash in comparison.

That's what happens when the Warp Speed race to profits dictates the development timeline.

We are all expendable AFTER we generate the big $$$$ transfer from the Federal Government to the Pharmaceutical companies, who in turn, spread a good chunk of the revenue around to those who helped them make a Trillion dollars. (Govt people like Fauci, K-Street influencers, MSM scum, and any desperate Hollywood types.)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I see. The mRNA vaccines aren’t “real vaccines” because they don’t prevent infection with 100% certainty, but going and getting the infection with 100% certainty is the “ultimate vaccine”.

Do you see a problem with that reasoning?

I see what YOU are saying. Here's my point of view..

Contracting and Recovering from Covid-19 is the only safe vaccine against the fear, worry, and doom, our evil authorities bombard us with 24/7. Learning the facts also shines a light on their lies.

Getting injected with one of the drugs from Pfizer, Moderna, J&J won't do it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Pfizer is up to its neck with China that is why they have gotten all the favoritism in the nation, including our own government.

Yep they were inside the China lab too.

What that tells you.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

"32,000 patients that were treated in hospitals"

I have to point out that treated in hospitals doesn't necessarily mean they were admitted... most likely many were trips to the ER where they were later sent back home.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This was in June, before the Delta even became a problem. How does the Moderna stack up against the Delta...I bet there is no difference. I won't trust information from people who are highly invested in a product.

Seems to me that none of the vaccines are holding up to what they said they would do.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

1.) The vaccine that Dr. Anthony Fauci endorsed, and has invested time and money in, is found to provide better protection against being hospitalized with Covid-19.

A study from the CDC determined that the Moderna vaccine was more effective in preventing hospitalizations than the Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.

It's not just the CDC. Canadian studies have also shown that Moderna is more effective than Pfizer. That's why I chose Moderna for my vaccinations.

People who get vaccinated are NOT supposed to easily/readily contract Covid-19.

Who the hell told you that? It's no different than the flu vaccine. Don't you know they tell you it doesn't protect you against every variant of flu, or that you can still get the flu? The Covid vaccine does NOT and never has claimed to prevent you from getting Covid. It only protects you from serious illness or death from Covid. Period. You can and still will get Covid even after having the vaccine. Just like you can and still will get the flu even with the flu vaccine.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This was in June, before the Delta even became a problem. How does the Moderna stack up against the Delta...I bet there is no difference.

Not sure what you're looking at that's from June, but the article in the OP is from this past week. There have also been Canadian studies that show Moderna to be more effective against Pfizer in regards to the Delta variant. However, both Moderna and Pfizer are shown to be 100% effective against severe illness and death.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

The articles are from September but much of the research leading to this were done from January to June 30th while some of the data went up to the middle of July. One of the research articles used the data went up to mid august...that was a smaller study. The article is basically a summary of multiple researches from January through mid July mostly. Remember, they spent time writing and double checking the articles used to form the summary that this study makes. None of the data used probably goes past late July.

I scan the supporting documents almost all the time to make sure that summaries match what is being said in the research, I noticed the dates in some of the ones I scanned. It takes a while to evaluate evidence and write the journal articles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join