It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Mandate, Vaccinated counted as Unvaccinated if death within 14 Days of Jab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I saw a video on this and wondered if it is true. The implications are staggering but can find no veriable evidence this is true. A google search yields nothing. Can anyone tell me if this is true with link to article or mandate?

Essentially, it boils down to the CDC trying to hush up the deadliness of the vaccine itself, which is criminal, not to mention they don't even say what is in the vaccine. Independent scientist have to study it on there and found 99 percent to be graphine oxided, which is magnetic, goes to the brain and is a poison.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

People are considered fully vaccinated:

2 weeks after their second shot in a 2-dose series, like the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
2 weeks after a single-shot vaccine, like Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine

www.cdc.gov...

So it seems like this could be more government word salad. Do they mean unvaccinated as in no shot at all, only first shot, or within 2 weeks of 2nd shot (in case of Pfizer and Moderna) or within 2 weeks of one shot (j&j). The only info I find is about when you are considered "fully vaccinated". No definition of what "unvaccinated" actually means to the CDC.

edit on 11-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Almost like someone is keeping a score card between two teams.

a reply to: TTU77

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
For real, is there no shame at all? These people have zero integrity. I am utterly appalled at the behavior of the government and CDC. Nothing is sacred, and everything seems to be lies and spins of truth. There has to be limits, proper oversight, transparency, but there is none. These people have zero fear of the populace, or respect. It seems they only respect votes, for there own self interest at the detriment of the people they are supposed to govern, the inherent weakness of democracy.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
More evidence of micromanaging failures for specific purposes 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

According to the CDC website, (a little bit further down from where you got your "fully vaccinated" information),

You are not fully vaccinated if:
it has been less than 2 weeks since your 1-dose shot
it has been less than 2 weeks since your second shot of a 2-dose vaccine
you still need to get your second dose of a 2-dose vaccine

edit on 12-9-2021 by BlackmoonJester because: clarity. I suck at quotation.

top topics

join