It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5,522 people have died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in Scotland according to PHS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

This last year of 2021

Jan 6429
Feb 5665
Mar 5277
Apr 4583
May 4329
Jun 4859
July 4890

Compared to 2020:
Jan 5,725 +12%
Feb 4,715 +20%
Mar 5,521 -4%
Apr 7,957 -42%
May 5,566 -22%
Jun 4,677 4%
Jul 4,512 8%

Overall down by 7%

When did vaccinations start in earnest?

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
I like the last one on the list.
Vaccine enhanced disease. Can we call it VD for short?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Health secretary: Vaccine passports not going ahead

Close
A scheme for vaccine passports for entry to nightclubs and large events in England will not be going ahead, the health secretary has said.

Sajid Javid told the BBC's Nick Robinson: "We shouldn't be doing things for the sake of it."

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They have seen the writing on the wall and don't want to chance it. Watch Aussie and NZ do a U-turn. Or give them to everybody and not make them compulsory, the protests have given them the #s.

edit on 12-9-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
That's fantastic news

Thank you so much for sharing.

I wonder how many people got jabbed just to get a passport?
edit on 12-9-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Or they wanted to hide the inevitable increase of covid and blame the unwashed unvaccinated for the increase, because you can’t do that if they aren’t at the mass events to be super spreaders.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

tro be fair the number of deaths are probably much lower as we havent been out drinking and fighting as much
due to covid

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Ive already written to my MSP to let them know that vaccine passports are an afront to freedom
especially in Scotland a country that prides itself on the idea of freedom, pretty much told them they can go jump aff the forth road bridge

Im no longer voting for the SNP in my area or any political party for that matter as their authority means nothing to me.

The lot of them are criminal scum
the UK is not a democracy its a #in # show and full of criminal scumbags both in business and government.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And yet the Scots under there supposedly PRO SCOTTISH SNP led by Nicola the fish Sturgeon are going to have to put up with NAZI (Show me your papers) style document checks before they are even going to be allowed into nightclub's (then it will be bars and cafe's and then shop's).

If you love your country you love your people and want your population to grow especially when it is as low as Scotland's is.

That does not seem to be what the SNP are about however it's just a party of ego for those that want power for themselves and the worst travesty of that is that without Scot's in the Labour Party that has gone to the bloody dogs as well, the scots have common sense but apparently not were the SNP and Covid Passports are concerned.

Sorry but sometimes daft just irk's me.

While you may be right to a degree here, the problem remains that no one will study this or even attempt to, thus rendering the data much like VAERS, "oh, it doesn't mean they died of the vaccine or had those adverse effects from the vaccine - the data is just in the system." Ignore it and it goes away.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Close
A scheme for vaccine passports for entry to nightclubs and large events in England will not be going ahead, the health secretary has said.

Sajid Javid told the BBC's Nick Robinson: "We shouldn't be doing things for the sake of it."

www.bbc.co.uk...

A flippin and a floppin.
Sky News 13th Sept

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yeah, I saw that.
He hasn't got a #ing clue what he wants to do - or should I say what his masters want him to do.

I also suspect that Sajid Javid may be flexing his muscles and maneuvering for position to succeed Boris.
It seems some elements within The Tory Party are very much pro-vaccine passports whilst other elements are dead set against it.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Yeah, I saw that.
He hasn't got a #ing clue what he wants to do - or should I say what his masters want him to do.

I also suspect that Sajid Javid may be flexing his muscles and maneuvering for position to succeed Boris.
It seems some elements within The Tory Party are very much pro-vaccine passports whilst other elements are dead set against it.

My money was on Rabb. Whoever replaces him you can guarantee will just be as clueless, a bigger bastard but with a bit more panache.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join