It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 20% of recent COVID cases, hospitalizations have been among Michigan’s fully vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: vonclod

Has there being any long term studies on the lovely bill gates favorite mRNA thing? if no.

"bill gates"? Are you on here to give conspiracy sites a bad name?

Jeez, people.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How do you know they are not being reported?

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Has there being any long term studies on the lovely bill gates favorite mRNA thing? if no.

"bill gates"? Are you on here to give conspiracy sites a bad name?

Jeez, people.

Lol, I was going to address that but meh

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

dont get your hopes high about mRNA being the future. When there is no long term studies on the safety the fact these mRNA vaxs already received warnings for Heart Inflammations and other issues its a good reason to stay away from a vax that is being made by a shady company like Pfizer.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Who has being pushing the vaccination for the past year and calling for 100% vaccination? and has funded moderna? look at the foundation of moderna.

Before saying that.

Do your own research.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well we attended a large family function of 80 in which those who were dealing with long covid symptoms discussed it as well as comparisons of what symptoms they did have after the Vax as although they were mild they were different. The younger ones got a back ache and headache for a day, the older had a fever and nausea for a day. I'm not sure why you think someone would not state what they experienced.

As I said in my household of women and our friends( who talk about periods, etc) no one has complained.

This is why I was hesitant to say anything. My experience is refuted and I'm labeled a defender. Just because the experience is not horrible for myself and for those I know does not mean that it did not occur.

If you would prefer to only hear bad experiences, then just state that in your posts so no one responds with their experience of no issues.

Vaccinations were necessary for some to go away to college, for our upcoming trip to the Caribbean in November and will likely be needed to go to Europe next year. So some of the reasoning behind why we went the vaccination route.
edit on 10-9-2021 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Who has being pushing the vaccination for the past year and calling for 100% vaccination? and has funded moderna? look at the foundation of moderna.

Before saying that.

Do your own research.

Before saying what?

Yep, you are just on here to make conspiracy sites look stupid. Well done. You have succeeded.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Just my opinion, but if you think about how stupid some people are, these vaccinated people probably thought that since they were vaccinated; they can't get the virus. So they kept on with their lives like there was nothing to worry about. Until there was something to worry about, but then it's too late.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

dont get your hopes high about mRNA being the future. When there is no long term studies on the safety the fact these mRNA vaxs already received warnings for Heart Inflammations and other issues its a good reason to stay away from a vax that is being made by a shady company like Pfizer.

It's nothing to do with my hopes, I don't hope, one way or another..it just is what it is. Every medication and inoculation has potential side effects.
edit on 11-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation — Advancing an mRNA-based antibody combination to help prevent HIV infection

Oh i am sure there is nothing shady about that right?

LOL, yup, how evil..trying to squash HIV..WTF is wrong with you..really?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

Just my opinion, but if you think about how stupid some people are, these vaccinated people probably thought that since they were vaccinated; they can't get the virus. So they kept on with their lives like there was nothing to worry about. Until there was something to worry about, but then it's too late.

Not at all. The vaccine does not stop you getting the virus and most vaccinated folk I know knew that. But you just go ahead and call them stupid.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation — Advancing an mRNA-based antibody combination to help prevent HIV infection

Oh i am sure there is nothing shady about that right?

What is shady about trying to help with HIV?

I would have thought most sane folk would see that as a good thing.

Unfortunately, because of your blinkers, you can't.

How sad.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: MDDoxs

What do you think we should do instead?

get skinny

The vast majority of Americans would rather do or accept anything, rather than proper diet and exercise.

That's one of the reasons why pharmaceuticals and medical providers can charge so much. The "easy way out" is what Americans demand, and are willing to pay top dollar for.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I just do not understand why, if the majority of vaccinated people know you can still catch and transmit coronavirus after being vaccinated, there would still be this amount of fear-mongering in the media and from politicians about the un-vaccinated. I mean, if it is acknowledged that this is true, then what does "society" even gain from compelling 100% vaccination? All it seems to me is a personal gain that you personally maybe won't get as sick or be hospitalized. But you still may get sick and may still be hospitalized?

So, I just think that even though you and everyone you encounter seems to know it doesn't prevent infection or transmission, that doesn't mean that a lot of people don't know that and are making assumptions that it does. Heck, nobody I know watches the news so they didn't even know about Biden's vaccine proclamation.

Also, it seems to be a bit of a detriment, actually because if you believe the masks work to help curb transmission, and all these vaccinated people are gallavanting everywhere with no mask on, still having the ability to spread the virus unknowingly, this won't ever end.
edit on 11-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I just do not understand why, if the majority of vaccinated people know you can still catch and transmit coronavirus after being vaccinated, there would still be this amount of fear-mongering in the media and from politicians about the un-vaccinated. I mean, if it is acknowledged that this is true, then what does "society" even gain from compelling 100% vaccination? All it seems to me is a personal gain that you personally maybe won't get as sick or be hospitalized. But you still may get sick and may still be hospitalized?

So, I just think that even though you and everyone you encounter seems to know it doesn't prevent infection or transmission, that doesn't mean that a lot of people don't know that and are making assumptions that it does. Heck, nobody I know watches the news so they didn't even know about Biden's vaccine proclamation.

Well, yes. Reducing your chances of being hospitalised and putting huge strain on our NHS which means folk having to wait longer for routine operations, etc.

Can't speak for what folk over the Pond might
think, though.

Most Brits seem to be pretty well informed.

We are not being compelled.
edit on 11-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

See i didn't even think about countries with nationalized health care so that is my own shortsightedness and I can see that in a system like that, minimizing hospitalizations would definitely be a selling point for the vaccine. Hey i am not very familiar with Britain but I was wondering too if there are any kind of... incentives for eating healthy or similar? You know, because obesity related health problems are also a huge burden on healthcare. If the reason is to minimize hospitalizations, I am just wondering if there are other social incentives to be healthy there?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

See i didn't even think about countries with nationalized health care so that is my own shortsightedness and I can see that in a system like that, minimizing hospitalizations would definitely be a selling point for the vaccine. Hey i am not very familiar with Britain but I was wondering too if there are any kind of... incentives for eating healthy or similar? You know, because obesity related health problems are also a huge burden on healthcare. If the reason is to minimize hospitalizations, I am just wondering if there are other social incentives to be healthy there?

Obesity is a problem, yes.

Lots of campaigns and stuff in the media etc.

We have laws on food labelling etc.

So far I have not been in a supermarket and heard over the loudspeaker:- "Oi! Fat bird at checkout 7! Put the pie down and step away."

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

We have single payer nationalised health care, and yes..you get it! they do not want people in the hospital. As for incentives on healthier lifestyle, it's more stick, than carrot. They tax the hell out of booze and cigarettes, also junk food/snacks get taxed, regular foodstuffs are not taxed. ETA groceries that is, all restaurant meals are taxed, healthy or not.
edit on 11-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There's a scheme in development here in the UK where if you are overweight and unhealthy your GP can offer you a Fitbit type device and of you exercise enough it gives you vouchers that can be spent on food.

It's a pretty proactive idea really and I hope it helps.

a reply to: Chalcedony

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join