It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levels of Covid-19 are highest in most highly vaccinated countries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Like I've always said. Better to not use the genetic modification shots to conquer Covid-19. All the real scientists agree that the mRNA vaccines will actually do more harm than good. Natural immunity is superior. In Palestine where they have low mRNA vaccination rate they are doing much better.

These viruses mutate quickly so the vaccines may work in the beginning but they cause the virus to mutate. Then they are no longer effective. We obviously can't just keep pumping these vaccines into everyone. That destroys your natural immune system.

Add in this suppressed treatment and it would be a non event. Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

Centers for Disease Control

At 11:55 in the video below Alex shows graphs comparing unvaccinated to vaccinated countries.

Walls Closing In on Fauci After 2 Senators Call for His Arrest

Here's a site "NPR" that is a perfect example of the stupidity and insanity that continues. No matter what the evidence they double down on the vaccines. Rationalizing the failed vaccine program at all costs.

Highly Vaccinated Israel Is Seeing A Dramatic Surge In New COVID Cases. Here's Why

A look inside Israel’s recent coronavirus outbreak

Maybe someone else can find a good site that matches up the graphs

edit on 10-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Alex showing just how "stable" he is

I think there is little chance of Fauci, Trump, Biden, Clinton being arrested for anything, money always buys freedom

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Give it a rest, sunshine. You're like a broken record. Bored now.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The mRNA vaxs work so well in Israel they work so well that you need endless booster shots every five months...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Levels of COVID19 are highest (per million of population) in wealthy/developed countries. That was true before the vaccines came along. Wealthy/developed countries are the ones that were able to produce/buy vaccines first, so of course levels of infection are going to be higher in countries with high vaccination rates.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You'd need to collate the data to say this with any degree of credibility.

You'd just need the population of each country, number of vaccinated people, percentage of population tested each week.....

It's easily provable if you put the time into it I guess.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Thats the most illogical and irrational thing I have heard in a while. Were you laughing while typing that? Are you arguing that more educated populations with better access to first rate medical care, less overpopulated areas, with better bathrooms, access to water, sewer systems, and everything else, have more cases because they have more access to vaccines?

If you are arguing the vaccines cause a higher rate of mutation meaning there are more variants in developed countries in the wild to infect both vaccinated and unvaccinated, then I am with you, but your argument seems cloudier than that.

The primary indicators of if diseases will spread and how quickly is access to water, indoor plumbing, and basic medical care. Education also plays a huge role. Africa is the most populated continent on the planet, has very little indoor plumbing, education, or access to clean water. Those are the things that spread disease. They also have very limited access to vaccines. Where are the outbreaks in Africa of entire villages being decimated by this horrible pandemic? The only parts of Africa I have seen with these problems are the populated areas with Vaccines.

Occam's Razor

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

This is so boring..

Even though we know most of it, there are always additional tidbits of Revelations coming to the forefront.

Knowledge brings power and confidence.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is so boring..

Even though we know most of it, there are always additional tidbits of Revelations coming to the forefront.

Not if the information is wrong. That just creates ignorance. Tidbits like this as an example

All the real scientists agree that the mRNA vaccines will actually do more harm than good.

edit on 10-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Levels of COVID19 are highest (per million of population) in wealthy/developed countries. That was true before the vaccines came along. Wealthy/developed countries are the ones that were able to produce/buy vaccines first, so of course levels of infection are going to be higher in countries with high vaccination rates.

That doesn't even make sense.

The unbiased view would be that the less developed countries have developed herd immunity that the "first world" countries didn't give a chance to develop.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Thats the most illogical and irrational thing I have heard in a while. Were you laughing while typing that? Are you arguing that more educated populations with better access to first rate medical care, less overpopulated areas, with better bathrooms, access to water, sewer systems, and everything else, have more cases because they have more access to vaccines? 

If you are arguing the vaccines cause a higher rate of mutation meaning there are more variants in developed countries in the wild to infect both vaccinated and unvaccinated, then I am with you, but your argument seems cloudier than that. 

The primary indicators of if diseases will spread and how quickly is access to water, indoor plumbing, and basic medical care. Education also plays a huge role. Africa is the most populated continent on the planet, has very little indoor plumbing, education, or access to clean water. Those are the things that spread disease. They also have very limited access to vaccines. Where are the outbreaks in Africa of entire villages being decimated by this horrible pandemic? The only parts of Africa I have seen with these problems are the populated areas with Vaccines. 

Occam's Razor

This.
edit on 1092021 by Wide-Eyes because: It deserved quoting!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I dont know about all this, but i do know i have not had covid, will not be having the clotshot.

I get exposed to far more dangerous things every week, when all this started, for a second i considered the possibility that i had accidentally created the disease.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

the clotshot

Classic!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: 1947boomer

That doesn't even make sense.

The unbiased view would be that the less developed countries have developed herd immunity that the "first world" countries didn't give a chance to develop.

Maybe in the less developed countries, less testing is done so less cases are detected. Many may just die at home and are buried without so much as even a trip to the doctor or hospital, after folk medicine treatments fail….. or work and life goes on?
edit on 9/10/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Or that the more developed countries do more tests?

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I'm pretty sure that in countries where things like dysentery, malaria, typhoid, e-coli etc etc are rampant, Covid is a fart in the wind. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Trump said this back when it all kicked off.

America had the highest number of cases as they were the best at testing and did more tests than anywhere else.

Interesting to see what an anti Vax pro Trumper would say to this.

a reply to: BrujaRebooted

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Or that the more developed countries do more tests?

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Or the people in more developed countries take multiple tests that will count as individual new cases in the statistics.
edit on 10-9-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is so boring..

Whereas lack of knowledge seems to bring smug ignorance and cringeworthy Bit#e videos.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join