It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the Toronto COVID-19 update. The Mayor Claimed Those Against Vax Are Spreading misinformation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The whole thing starts at 20:50. As the Mayor of the largest city in Ontario, Toronto has claimed these anti vax passports are tyranny. Who are trying to stop ordinary people from enjoy dinner at restaurants.

More interesting is what the mayor has claimed. The mayor has claimed at 20:52 they are Spreading outrageous misinformation because of what they are seeing on the interent.

I am sensing a little bit toned down desperation from the mayor. As at the 21:35 mark the mayor claims that they are listening to the advice's from around the world.

But is the Mayor even listening how the Israeli health officials are going out with five month yearly booster shots and how this wont end?

The Mayor of Toronto mentioned Nothing on breakthrough cases in the Covid Update

For the whole running time of 39 Minutes. The mayor and official mentioned nothing on the breakthrough cases or that you could still get infected dispute being vaxed as it is happening now in other countries and cities.

In Toronto the public health officials are publicly lying to vaxed and unvaxed by claiming that you would need only two doses of whichever vax you choice.

When that isn't even true at all. In Israel they already begin with their third booster shots and fourth in the winter is problary coming. Why are some health officials like the ones in Toronto lying to their own citizens?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Lots of you are

Spreading misinfo that is!
edit on 8-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Lots of you are

Meanwhile, it's nice being an anonymous poster on the internet and not having to back up anything you say. Eh?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

So spreading that you could potentially have a serious side effect like heart inflammation or other issue is
Spreading misinfo?

A third person had died as a result of the unknown substance in moderna vax in Japan. Yet so many polticans, mayors are pushing these vaxs heavily what do they gain from this? is it because they care about our health?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Lots of you are

so Israel isn't having a large outbreak of vaccinated people getting sick with covid? Do tell.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Lots of you are

Meanwhile, it's nice being an anonymous poster on the internet and not having to back up anything you say. Eh?

I have joined in on some of OPs other threads, I add the relevant info, to get no reply..why should I bother?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The claim was and still is that those that have received any of the jabs are more likely to not need hospital. Never was the claim made that you can't get it or carry it. Hense the whole mask thing. So we vaxxed folk don't give it you un vaxxed folk.
Easy as that mate.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Lots of you are

so Israel isn't having a large outbreak of vaccinated people getting sick with covid? Do tell.

I never said anything about Israel, I'm talking disinfo on the covid in general, like the "you're a magnet" stuff, or suggesting the vaxxed have a higher infection rate. Not per capita they don't. Here the ratio is 12-1 on infections, 12 unvaxxed for every 1 vaxxed, and thats with 80% of the population vaxxed. These numbers need to be viewd per capita.

edit on 8-9-2021 by vonclod because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am going to make some bold statements here

1) A significant percentage of individuals considered anti-vaccination are completely out of their minds. This undermines the concerns of the relative sane people in this group with guilt by association.

2) A significant percentage of individuals considered pro-vaccination are completely naïve, ignorant and apathetic. Due the significant size of this group, it drowns our rational, well reasoned arguments on both sides.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Lots of you are

Check out the LOL bin for folk posting disinformation on here which they can't back up?

Like, constantly?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

So spreading that you could potentially have a serious side effect like heart inflammation or other issue is
Spreading misinfo?

A third person had died as a result of the unknown substance in moderna vax in Japan. Yet so many polticans, mayors are pushing these vaxs heavily what do they gain from this? is it because they care about our health?

Source, please?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Lots of you are

Fauci predicts 'herd immunity' for U.S. by late spring or early summer

www.nbcnews.com...

Is herd immunity a realistic concept? Fauci calls it ‘elusive’ and ‘mystical’

www.marketwatch.com...

I guess the actual truth is “elusive” and “mystical”?

Why is the damn vaccine being mandated?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Spreading misinfo?

You are more likely to die of covid..if you get it, than the vax, by a huge margin. Take it, don't take it, up to you, but the spamming of ATS with all this crap is getting tired, but then, I'm not a thread starter so who am I to talk.

Everything can have a side effect, and those side effects should be explored, but I like to see proper conclusions vs speculation.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Third person dies in Japan after taking contaminated Moderna coronavirus vaccine

Thanks. So no causal link to the vaccine, according to your link?

3 people out of how many who got the vaccine?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Lots of you are

Fauci predicts 'herd immunity' for U.S. by late spring or early summer

www.nbcnews.com...

Is herd immunity a realistic concept? Fauci calls it ‘elusive’ and ‘mystical’

www.marketwatch.com...

I guess the actual truth is “elusive” and “mystical”?

Why is the damn vaccine being mandated?

I think you have mistaken me for a Fauci fan. And of course, you are smart enough to understand what an evolving situation is. So why be disingenuous about what is, an evolving situation.

I'm not a fan of mandates either..just for the record.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You

You are more likely to die of covid..if you get it, than the vax, by a huge margin.

All age groups? Just some. Who?

How Effective Are COVID-19 Vaccines in Immunocompromised People?

asm.org...

These new data mean 2 things for those who are immunocompromised. First, if vaccine protection in immunocompromised patients is already lower than in the general population, protection against variants that escape vaccine-induced sterilizing immunity (which is mediated specifically by neutralizing antibodies) is likely even further reduced. Second, immunocompromised individuals may not be safe from infection even within highly vaccinated populations.

Booster shots alone won’t protect immunocompromised people from Covid-19

www.statnews.com...

Fully vaccinated immunosuppressed individuals have accounted for 40% to 44% of breakthrough infections requiring hospitalization. They’re also more likely to transmit the virus to household contacts.

The article goes on to state..

People who are in close contact with immunocompromised individuals should also get vaccinated to provide increased protection to their loved ones.

This is where I lose sleep. The health of immunocompromised people depends on far more than a Covid-19 booster shot.

But….how will that work

Reaching ‘Herd Immunity’ Is Unlikely in the U.S., Experts Now Believe

www.nytimes.com...

What is the truth.

We know from the flu vaccines…

Study: Flu shots in elderly don't cut mortality rate

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

One thing for sure though, Pfizer is making millions.

edit on 8-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
The death rate from vax complications is lower than any age group who got the vid. That is just a numbers thing, I'm not telling anyone to be scared, one way, or the other.

Now, we don't know about non reported asymptomatic cases, so that can factor in on the actual death rate. I'm not dying on any cross over this, information keeps changing, and that is not unexpected.

Anyway, I have to jet. Will look at this later.

edit on 8-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

From a company with a shady history and we are trusting our health with Pfizer. I am more worried how Pfizer has now so much power?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You

The death rate from vax complications is lower than any age group who got the vid

Have data? And how does that compare against last year. And have you taken, or how is the data weighed, that virus variants are usually less lethal than their predecessors. How do you correct in the difference of how lethal the alpha variant, is alpha really a variant or original, vs the delta variant?

That is just a numbers thing, I'm not telling anyone to be scared, one way, or the other.

Ok. Link and cite data weighted for other factors?

What age group is the vaccine most effective in? What age group is the vaccine lest effective in?

Should be easy enough to cite if your citing actual medical studies.

Now, we don't know about non reported asymptomatic cases, so that can factor in on the actual death rate.

Ok. What is the actual death rate and numbers of those tested positive with covid for vaccinated vs unvaccinated? And the actual number of those that passed? And those two groups compared to pre-vaccine data?

I'm not dying on any cross over this,

You wouldn’t have to if you cited realizable and accurately weighted data?

information keeps changing,

Cop out? Why we mandating this damn vaccines again?

<<   2 >>

join