It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives won’t disclose candidate vaccination rate, despite setting 90% national target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Once again this just goes to show that most politicians are part of the same game and have put the same agenda no matter which they listen to people like Bill Gates and others when it comes to the vaxs and health advice's..

The goalposts have now being once again move they are now gaining for 100% of course first its 90% they dont care whatever you have health reasons or concerns or you could get injured or die..

As if Pfizer, AZ and others care..
Conservatives won’t disclose candidate vaccination rate, despite setting 90% national target

The NDP and Bloc Québécois both say all of their candidates are vaccinated. Liberal Leader @JustinTrudeau said Monday all but one of his candidates is vaccinated (someone with a medical exemption).

Ah so its ok for polticans and those CEOs at Pfizer not to take vax right? as long they have a medical exemption but it appears that JT a while ago said if you are health concerns you should get the vax anyway.

Trudeau: it’s time to get vaccinated

It problary just proves that maybe a number of our dear leaders and polticans we rent even vaccinated with the same vax.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
An Interesting question i saw.

If the disease is deadly and spreading why is it not ONLY mandatory citizen and business travel???? If it isn't that bad why the passports and booster shots??????

If the virus is so deadly why all the need for more and more booster shots and treating it like the flu? and passports? when these vax doesn't prevent infection?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

they say it helps. A little. they don't say anything about natural immunity, largely because they just aren't smart enough to entertain more than one thought at a time, but you just go ahead and get the shot, then another, then another, an we won't have to resort to more extreme measures. Don't make me call Milt.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As far as I know, it’s not mandatory for Mp’s in the U.K. to be in the Houses of Parliament or to prove vaccine status…..one rule for thee but not for me….seems to be the mantra of governments the world over at this present time

a reply to: HawkEyi

edit on 7-9-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy
The MPs should also get it in UK why not? haven't they being telling its safe and effective? or are they going to be photo op of themselves taking empty shots?

join