It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thought this was a very interesting article with all the magnet stuff going around.

Keep in mind this was from 2016

They have been working with magnetic proteins for years .

Researchers in the United States have developed a new method for controlling the brain circuits associated with complex animal behaviours, using genetic engineering to create a magnetised protein that activates specific groups of nerve cells from a distance.

They have been working on it to a point where they have injected it into viruses in 2016

Next, the researchers inserted the Magneto DNA sequence into the genome of a virus, together with the gene encoding green fluorescent protein, and regulatory DNA sequences that cause the construct to be expressed only in specified types of neurons. They then injected the virus into the brains of mice, targeting the entorhinal cortex, and dissected the animals’ brains to identify the cells that emitted green fluorescence. Using microelectrodes, they then showed that applying a magnetic field to the brain slices activated Magneto so that the cells produce nervous impulses.

Magnets and green fluorescence thats weird huh?

Moving on

In one final experiment, the researchers injected Magneto into the striatum of freely behaving mice, a deep brain structure containing dopamine-producing neurons that are involved in reward and motivation, and then placed the animals into an apparatus split into magnetised a non-magnetised sections. Mice expressing Magneto spent far more time in the magnetised areas than mice that did not, because activation of the protein caused the striatal neurons expressing it to release dopamine, so that the mice found being in those areas rewarding. This shows that Magneto can remotely control the firing of neurons deep within the brain, and also control complex behaviours.

So they were able to basically control the mice with a magnetic protein injection .. Also weird

A Harvard Neuroscientist called this study "badass" .. remember this was 2016

Previous attempts [using magnets to control neuronal activity] needed multiple components for the system to work – injecting magnetic particles, injecting a virus that expresses a heat-sensitive channel, [or] head-fixing the animal so that a coil could induce changes in magnetism,he explained

Sounds like crazy conspiracy theory # huh? Much more in the article.

And look its not even Bitchute
www.theguardian.com...
edit on 6-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

That is interesting. I've heard a good amount of fringe thinkers (in other words people who believe certain things that even conspiracy theorists think is a bit out there) saying that the injections contain nano tech that will ultimately be used to control people. Though I don't posit this is true, it certainly won't in any way dissuade those already inclined to such thought.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hey man, turn up the magnets.

Out of the way man, my turn.

Reminds me of Niven's wireheads.
edit on 9/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I was just thinking about you while reading this article. Wondering what your comment might be if you read it too. Now I dont have to wonder anymore. How wonderful...

You get a star!

edit on 6-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Hey man, turn up the magnets.

Out of the way man, my turn.

Reminds me of Niven's wireheads.

Or Crichton's Terminal Man...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It’s interesting to ponder how something like this could be used in humans.
My first thought was could this be used to help depression, bipolar or other mental dilemmas, instead of using the medication that attempts to increase dopamine levels.
Exciting times that we are living in.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling

Exciting times that we are living in.

Indeed, they are!

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Could it, like. attract women?

, just asking for a friend....

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Nice..I've been following this stuff for a while.
They don't even need complex proteins either.
They are able to excite the particles and get them to heat and effect behavior without damaging surrounding areas.

Here's an awesome write up. It even tells you how to make the device to activate the particles.
Buwahhhah
mag stimulation

A couple of fun statements....

These characteristics of magnetothermal stimulation simplifies a range of experimental assays, which are challenging to perform using current techniques, and permit new types of experiments: The absence of tethers will permit novel social behavioral assays in a group of animals freely interacting in an arena, while only a subgroup of them gets stimulated.

Similarly, magnetically stimulating multiple sites in one brain to study network connectivity requires only multiple injections of solutions

If you really want schizo stuff check out some of the elements used for the superparamagnetic materials.
Co5Fe2
Covfefe

I've also seen a lot of reports on the glowing veins under a black light, as well as emf detection.
Watch the vids on here.
Check out the test on the ladies head.

vid
on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

If you really want schizo stuff check out some of the elements used for the superparamagnetic materials.
Co5Fe2
Covfefe

Things that make you go HMMMMM...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Co5Fe2
Covfefe

Well that's nothing new. I already use coffee as a stimulant.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

That's a big 10-4 buddy

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Maybe, but you didn't state "it wasn't a typo," say "it was meant for a small group of people," then have a Democrat start a bill labeled COVFEFE shortly after.
That's the weird thing there.

But I know what you mean, I got a 19 bar Brim. The cappuccinos are redic.
Especially with some Mad Priest beans.
Thanks, now I'm contemplating making a single.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So, now people can be controlled to commit crime(s) from an outside influencers?
edit on 7-9-2021 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Only if they have iron hearts...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Co5Fe2
Covfefe

v in latin is 5.
fe is the element iron.
the human body is about 4% iron.

definite code detected.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

They have iron blood, so why not?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Co5Fe2
Covfefe

v in latin is 5.
fe is the element iron.
the human body is about 4% iron.

definite code detected.

So, he wasn't just having a seizure but was in on the whole plandemic thing years before?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

They have iron blood, so why not?

No, doesn't work. We all have iron blood. Unless you're saying you want all and sundry to come at you with lip gloss..

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He knew what was about to come, and in a stealthy manner, alerted those who were culpable, that they were rumbled.

Quite a brilliant thing, really. Now if we can only interpret bidens slurred illiterate jabbering, we may have the whole truth.

One can hope...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join