It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If covid is real, why wasn't covid detected by Canadian PCR respiratory surveillance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Take a look at this chart.

www.scientificamerican.com...

There is ZERO chance this is valid data.

NONE.

The WHO is NOT to be trusted.

Anyone a master at statistics that can calculate how likely it is that the flu virtually disappeared in 2020 and 2021?

I looked up if masks were effective at stopping the flu and it seems like they can help but not to a degree that graph is showing.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

It is unlikely mask can stop flu virus. It didn't work in 1918 flu pandemic. Flu virus is simply too small to be stopped by mask. Even N95 mask cannot stop things that small.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: munchinschorn

More ironically why has the data of Flu being quiet for the past year?
FluWa tch

In weeks 30 to 34, no influenza-associated hospitalizations were reported. In the 2020-2021 season, less than five adult (≥16 years of age) hospitalizations with influenza have been reported by the Canadian Immunization Research Network (CIRN) Serious Outcomes Surveillance (SOS) network.

It turns out that wearing masks and socially distancing is great for preventing the flu.

Japan and China figured this out years ago.

Flu and Covid are both viruses with about the same size variance in microns.

Masks don't do anything to stop these viruses. It has been shown and proven over and over and over.

Those of us that have had to use real masks in our lives for other reasons actually understand how they work.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: munchinschorn
Here are the human coronavirus charts from late December to mid February. If covid is real, it should have caused a spike in the charts considering it is supposed to be more contagious than the earlier coronavirus strains. Upon my investigative work, there is no such spike in the charts. Based on the data, how do you explain covid is real and not a fairy tale?

up to December 28, 2019

up to January 4, 2020

up to January 11, 2020

up to January 18, 2020

up to January 25, 2020

up to February 8, 2020

up to February 15, 2020

How many cumulative cases of COVID-19 were there in Canada, prior to the 15th February?

Near as I can tell, there weren't significant cases of COVID-19 in Canada until April.

It was here in Feb, not many cases, if I remember correct, mid March things were brewing and we got lock down light, and progressed from there. I was in emergency/hospital late Feb, did not want to be there, because cases were popping up.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: munchinschorn
a reply to: chr0naut

Covid would have been prevalent in Canada by mid February 2020 if it were real considering how contagious it is.

Not if it hadn't got there at the time.

Infectious diseases don't just spring up randomly at the same time around the world. Someone who is infected brings it from its place of origin and the local contagion spreads from them.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

originally posted by: Tempter

Take a look at this chart.

www.scientificamerican.com...

There is ZERO chance this is valid data.

NONE.

The WHO is NOT to be trusted.

Anyone a master at statistics that can calculate how likely it is that the flu virtually disappeared in 2020 and 2021?

I looked up if masks were effective at stopping the flu and it seems like they can help but not to a degree that graph is showing.

The 2011-2012 flu season was lower than the 2019-2020 season according to the CDC:

Past Seasons Estimated Influenza Disease Burden

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
6% actually died from covid alone. Fact from the CDC

Always important to remember this when talking about these numbers.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
6% actually died from covid alone. Fact from the CDC

Always important to remember this when talking about these numbers.

You don't understand what that means.

<< 1   >>

join